Thoughts on this coin? I've heard some good things about it. It does have potential, but it's not a pump n dump

Thoughts on this coin? I've heard some good things about it. It does have potential, but it's not a pump n dump.

Other urls found in this thread:

payfair.io/whitepapers/full_PF.pdf
github.com/payfairio?tab=repositories
github.com/payfairio/pf_demo
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fucking jumped right in before the big pump. Couldn't have been happier with a comfy hold desu

Sounds good but need another exchange

Looks good. Added to my portfolio.

holy shit. the potential is unreal

Mhm not suspicious at all

Can you guys explain why?

I think it's a scam coin, stay out
Can't find a whitepaper (Maybe I'm just being autistc). Can't find any programming activity. Can't find who's running it. I'm out

It's real new, and they said they were going to have updates on the 5th.

It's interesting tho, post the whitepaper once it doesnt look so pajeeted

Also on the reddit page they have a list of all the devs info

You are autistic, it's on the website payfair.io/whitepapers/full_PF.pdf

Found whitepaper on Reddit, going to look into might dump of my STEEM into it if I think it's good. Pic related

Dude their github was extremely active last week before the holiday durr

github.com/payfairio?tab=repositories

I'm so sorry anons, but don't worry, not everyone gets it right on the first try.

this will be an easy 10x in Jan

> Tiny market cap
> Tiny supply
> Real world use
> Passive income through master nodes
> Only out for a month and already have a functional demo
> Team is interactive and reachable

The timing is great for an escrow service as well, the Russian government has been looking into crypto and the possibilities of launching their own cryptorouble.
You can imagine how a Russian backed decentralized escrow service might benefit from all this steam.

Having said all that

> Team is laughable, devs are hired externs
> Confido horors still fresh in our minds
> Only buyable on the nastiest exchange

So "Ethereum-lists" is the project on GitHub?
Also using google trends to prove the market share of blockchain is getting popular is pure autism

I put a good part of my stack into it. Yolo

i dumped a bit of my portfolio into it, now's a good time to get in because they will be updating on the 5th, any time before the 5th is a good time.

>github.com/payfairio?tab=repositories
No idiot the project is here: github.com/payfairio/pf_demo

i assume the ethereum lists somehow connects it back to the ETH blockchain

user, that's the PayFair demo. The demo on the website (That currently does not work) on PayFair.io read the readme.md

So at first you started by doubting that code exists for them. Now you've pivoted and instead are saying that "demo" isn't good enough.

No one ever said it was working, you're just projecting that because you want PFR to fail for some reason.

Is the site not working for you or are you saying their demo isnt working

payfair.io/whitepapers/full_PF.pdf

whitepaper here

I'm trying to see where will the prod code be, are they really going to build the prod on top of the website demo? I doubt that's happening, just don't want Confido bags

They have a demo app, I see that and the code is on Github. However they are certainly not going to build the real application on the demo code found on github.com/payfairio/pf_demo are they? I'm trying to see where the code for the next release is

Hm good point. They have an announcement on the 5th regarding development we'll see what happens.

What happened with confido?

The team seems pretty good though, and they're trying to get it on more exchanges (especially next.exchange)

"Cryptocurrency start-up Confido disappears with $375,000 from an ICO, and nobody can find the founders"

as soon as this coin gets listed on kucoin its a moon mission

just look at snovio 5x in one day bc of kucoin listing

user, this is a golden opportunity for all of us to make it. Don't let it go. Join this PnD server.$$

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

I bought 30k tokens the other day. Feels good man.

This is the most sure x10 I've been on. And I almost never get in early.

Bought some UFR, gonna go total MOON IMO!

Ive been on the fence with this for days.

Solid hold. I have 17k

Is kucoin actually confirmed though?

Lol you will regret it so bad. I have 0 faith in the product, team, code or anything and I still have thousands invested. None of that shit matters as long as hype and a communication is present.

I literally can't buy because Etherdelta is so shitty

Sounds like FUD. Those things most definitely matter. You don't just pick an absolute shitty coin and expect it to moon, nigger

OMG UFR HAVE JUST INCREASED 54% IN THE LAST 24 HOURS! Gotta expand my portfolio a little more with some more UFR coins...

ethereum network is slow af today.
fuuuuuuccckk.