What's a good way for playing a child character?

what's a good way for playing a child character?

By being a little ASSHOLE!

By not doing so. Just play a halfling.

By playing a well thought out, developed character who has thoughts, feelings and goals.

And also being a little asshole because that's what kids are.

In real life, sure, but this is fantasy user.

In a way thats not annoying to the other players.

Nobility - children of nobles were treated as equal to adults since very young age. Bonus points if you can make arrangement with fellow PC to run your chaperone.

Alternatively Charisma-based spellcaster and just be a cute CUTE!

this is a good point. In a fantasy game you can be a huge asshole

You don't

See, thats the way

By being a child yourself.

You can play as a child of a different race. A twenty year old elf is considered a child, but has probably developed more than a human kid. That way when you do something completely grown up, it isn't weird.

>That way when you do something completely grown up, it isn't weird.
You'd be surprised how grown up kids can act when the situation demands such.

Wilderness travel to dungeon area: Repeatedly ask " Are we there yet?"
Carry over-sized stuffed toy with you, refuse to go to sleep until every member of the party wishes it "Goonight".
Throw a tantrum every time the party doesn't do what you wanted.
Raid every other characters' rations for any sweets, cake or fruit.
Demand frequent toilet breaks.

Do unnecesary evil and violent shit as often as possible. Also be ANGERY and vengeful.
Noone would actually want to play a child unless you're underage yourself.
If you want to act childish just roll a halfing.

Play a kender

Either she's going to go full juden and say that her offers implies that those parts of her are considered equal in value, and thus fuck around so that she loses an arm and her spleen instead or something.
OR, she just leaves the bunny with Mitty.

Halfling spy working for the BBEG passing as a human child.

fully PUNISHED riko when?

Be yourself.

Both legs, then Reggu will carry her around and turn her into a living onahole.

>Not removing full prosthetics to let the stumps breath
>Wearing some weird fanservice leotard to bed rather then something soft and lose or just going nude
>Having someone glue your breasts into said leotard as there is no other excuse for them to stay in place like that
>Artist actually thinks snuggling like that is even comfortable for her with breasts like that, let alone with how different she'd lay without arms and legs
shit/10

I predict she's going to get mortally wounded at the bottom of the abyss and have to be remade into a robot like Reg anyway, so I could see her losing her legs here and proceeding without them.

>intestines
She's dead.
>eyes
She becomes almost helpless and won't be able to see the bottom.
>legs
Severely impeded movement, however she still has eyes and hands to manipulate the environment with, furthermore she can still move on her own and has a shotabot that can carry her. Also she can get a cute wheelchair in Orth should she ever return.

Unless Riko is going pic related on their asses, legs seem like the logical conclusion.

Monsters and Other Childish things is all about playing as children. It offers a little insight into roleplaying as them.
I don't think you have to be an asshole, but children are sort of selfish. They don't know/care about the world at large, so if they're on an adventure its usually because of something more personal then the general greater good.

I finally realized what was upsetting about this prompt
Every single human being on earth was a child at some point in their life. Literally what the fuck is the point of this question? It's like a guy asking, "how do I play a believable male character?"

This.

Throw tantrums at all times, it doest matter what situation your party is in.

One of my players in my dnd5e game is doing an 11 year old death cleric. Traumatised physically and sexualy abuse before finding before getting abducted and indoctrinated into a cult. Fun watching her not understand social norms and having panic attacks from stuff like just being touched.

Nah, people just don't want to look back on their life and admit that THEY were such an insufferable lil' cunt. Or retard. Or something less than they are now.

Fuck off, I've only seen it an hour ago and I'm still pissed at that shit bitch.

...isnt that just Ciel Phantomhive?

Who?

think Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing as a shota

Black butler would be better if it wasn’t so GAAAAAAAY

locked room murder best chapter

The best way to play a loli character is like a brat. The best way to play a shota character is like a punk.

Not as good but you can go the prodigy route.

I prefer lolibabas myself.

I prefer the sweet little girl character myself. Pleasant and upbeat even when she's driving her fist into a monsters face, fussing over other party members getting hurt and likely to decorate her armor and oversized weapons with little paintings of butterflies and bunnies. The kind of little girl who would try to befriend a dire wolf before it bites down on her arm, which doesn't do shit since her stats make her a brick shit house, and then she has to rip the wolf's jaw off, which makes her sad since she wanted a puppy.

Not the way I'd do it but not bad I guess.

I have a 34 year old tiefling loli I play as the mother of the group. She desperately wants to get married/be an actual mother but has no hope due to being loli.

There's difference between smug and brat.

>implying the gay wasn't the best part

It would never get off the ground if it weren't so GAYYYY, the whole thing gained popularity solely on the virtue of being fujo bait with edgy undertones. Ditto for Diabolik Lovers and Tokyo Ghoul.

Alois, pls.

I know that but still

>Diabolik Lovers

Never seen this, is it fun? Not necessarily good, but fun?

Honestly I liked that one blonde guy who was going to buy Ciel as a slave early on in the plot. I mean he's a scumbag but he was so fun to watch. I still don't understand what Alois's endgame was.

>I still don't understand what Alois's endgame was.
I'm like 99.9% sure he didn't have one, he was just pretending to so Claude would stay by him.

Sometimes realism isn't the best, anyway. Sometimes you want to exaggerate or downplay elements for convenience's sake or for making a better story, character, or game. For instance, Home Alone wouldn't work as the second best Christmas film ever if Kevin actually acted like a child his age.

So making a good child character doesn't necessarily mean making them act like a real child would.