Sup Veeky Forums? Even though I declare myself a newfag, that's a little innacurate. I'm not new here per se...

Sup Veeky Forums? Even though I declare myself a newfag, that's a little innacurate. I'm not new here per se, I just never stick around long enough to really be a member of the Veeky Forums community. Never really found a board to call home, you know?

So, what brings me here tonight? Well, to put it simply, I wanted to ask a question: Does anybody have a surviving copy of the Kings of Nowhere story?

Since I never stick around Veeky Forums for very long, I've never been a part of any of Veeky Forums's legendary feats or shakeups, I just hear about the afterstories of wondrous games, trolls, and keks, and indeed some Veeky Forums legends are before my time, and least at an age where I had no idea what a Veeky Forums was, even if I am older than the site.

Case in point, I only just learned about the legendary Old Man Henderson story an hour ago, and I was hooked. Even better, the 1d4chan wiki tempts me with the prospect of a sequel to the Henderson story, a continuation, DMed by the player who played Simon in the original game, with the promise that it is an epic tale in its own right.

Problem is, the story doesn't seem to exist anymore online. The campaign is supposedly called "The Kings of Nowhere", and tells the tale of Eli Burning, the reincarnation of Old Man Henderson, and his childhood friend Heather, a human reincarnation of Hastur, Henderson's former mortal enemy.

The only evidence that I can find that implies "The Kings of Nowhere" was ever told is a Facebook post on a fanpage dedicated to the Old Man Henderson character, where some random user claims that user "A Self called Nowhere" once posted the story of "The Kings of Nowhere", on this board, but they alas could not find it.

Now, an user on Facebook is pretty poor evidence that this promised legendary campaign was ever told. But if it exists, please post it, and archive it.

Pic related.

Fag.

Kill yourself

You have to go back

Jesus fucking christ this is bad.

Is this real? Like are you not just screwing with is because it literally feels like I'm in 2009 again.

>Old Man Henderson
Apocrypha, if not just outright made up. Even if it's real it's trying to make us sympathize with a disruptive jerk pushing around his spineless GM.

>1d4chan
Avoid this garbage. It's the 9gag of Veeky Forums stuff. Just a hodgepodge of the worst Veeky Forums opinions. The only thing good about it is how Chronicler uses it as an archive for the Storythread.

Lurk more.

Ay, we need more of your kind, the ones who lurk first. Sadly, there's no mention of it here in any of the years I've been in, so yeee. It either didn't exist, or it was never shared online.
But if it's storytimes you want, do check out TwoDee's Shadowrun Storytimes, Skraplootas, and All Guardsmen Storytime. Should be enough lore. Then there's also that one with A Guy Named Squid.

You are a sack of shit, and one of the worst namefags, with terrible opinions in everything.

why thank you, I consider being recognized as a compliment. Have a good day, however it may be!

What is this? RPG.net?

Lurkmoar

People who type "aye" and also fucking misspell it are statistically the worst cunts.

It's been lost to the sands of time and the thread archives going down.
Let it remain in your mind, where it will be as amazing as you think it to be.

dude, it's Veeky Forums, nobody's better than the crusted shit on the bottom of a barrel

But I'm not planning to type 'aye', I planned to type 'ay' as in 'ay lmao'. You ahve fallen into my master ruse.

I too miss when Veeky Forums got shit done.

Please enjoy www.emlia.org as my humble contribution.

Jesus, man, you must be drowning in salt.

>Not bullying railroading GMs
Where the fuck are we? Some sorta safe space? Pussies.

You're years too late user. Veeky Forums is dead and only filled with shit smug animu waifu and stat me threads. Actual threads hardly get attention and shitposts thrive.
Veeky Forums doesn't get shit done anymore.
Nothing to be salvaged here. Flee while you can.

This, look how many buttblasted eunics your post netted.

stop forever

1d4chan is only as good as the people who write the articles (so not as good now as in the past), but you're right about Henderson. It was just BS to begin with, but now it's typically used as a rallying cry for shitposters, i.e. "You don't like Old Man Henderson? WHY DO YOU HATE FUNNNNNNNN?"

If old man henderson is your idea of a good character, I recommend you stop and rethink things.

The story has long been known to be made up, and the character, even if real, existed just to piss off the rest of the group. That is not the kind of mindset you go into when making something.

Don't bother, tg has been trash ever since the anti questfags came in and screamed at the mods for a decade until they kicked all the creative contributors off top another dead board.

Old Man Henderson is only funny if you've never actually played Call/Trail of Cthulhu. Actually play some tabletop before you consider posting.

/qstfag/ my old nemesis!

But the board was dead long before quests were kicked off, and questfags were mostly just newfags who read the wiki and came here expecting everyone else to make cool OC for them