Make way, best elven wizard coming through

Make way, best elven wizard coming through.

bro look at this dude

Make way, best dwarven warrior coming through

>down syndrome elf

I wonder how many people were scared off of D&D because they flipped to a random page in store and saw Mialee.

>bow
>no arrows

what an odd picture of marcille

I think she's cute.

I think she eats her mate after they have sex.

Me too, user. Me too.

I may or may not have fapped to her

Pfft, I bet she doesn't even know high magic.

Ah yes, Mialee, how could one forget such sublime beauty?
Did you ever notice how they managed to fuck up asigning portraits in Temple of Elemental Evil Vidya for the iconic 3e PC's? Mialee is using the Druids portrait, for example

And here's the other one.

to be honest I prefer "alien elves" to "beautiful human elves"

I prefer no elves

thumbnails makes him look with four legs

Too bad

I have fapped to her and lidda probably fifty times each. There's a pic in the PHB 2 where you can see a bit of her ass, I jacked off to that probably a dozen times. There were a few sexy ish pics of Linda and vadania that I blew loads to. I imagined us having sex in campsite while the rest of the party was out hunting or some shit. My ideal group was soveliss vadania Lidda and myself, so soveliss and lidda would leave to go hunting (since lidda had sneak attack) and vadania and I would have a couple hours to make love in the woods at our leisure.

>Teclis
>not Caledor

I fapped to this one so many times. I liked the fantasize about Mialee assuming snake form so we could fuck

>Charisma as a dump stat

>this is now a Veeky Forums fetish thread

No, seriously, imagine all the kinky shit you could do with Mialee. Polymorph spells. Oh yes.

Sometimes I imagined she turned into a male yuan-ti with a hemipenis and fucked me ragged

>There's a pic in the PHB 2 where you can see a bit of her ass, I jacked off to that probably a dozen times
This one?

Also, top tier taste

I'd have her turn us into hermaphrodite versions of her.
Also, clone herself to have a harem of her.
Or cast Charm person on her and have Mialee perform the most debased acts in public.

this one is pretty good too

queen of Veeky Forums

No, the one with her as a mercenary in the background section.

>not slipping your wood to this

Whats the plant version of hotglue?

>dick splinters

Druid Mialee

>paizuri central

Pine sap

Probably bigger than the other post

And another, I consider these up to Druid Mialee to be the top quality images she's been given- Jozan on the other hand seems to shift between two given designs- that and the one where he's a vampire.

Also, if you're itching to hunt down 3.5 art, it's in your best interest to look on Deviant art using the given artist names, then Artstation, which has many hidden goodies, then popping in a splaybook name with D&D 3.5 and gallery on google search to make it to the 3.5 galleries- though I will note that these images are almost all .jpg that may not even be in the original resolution the artists submitted the work to, which is frustrating as fuck- as many other artist galleries with the original content are now defunct, sometimes only containing the artists work on Pathfinder, or MTG

Also, use of waifux2 helps shocking well with some of the 3.5 pictures.

Man, they went all out on making Hobgoblins look as horrific as possible back then.

Phat ass ready for some Vile Darkness to go down

oh man this one is really hot

I literaly used to come to all of these about 9 years ago.

Reminds me of the drow demon sex orgy in homeland and how I used to jack imagining Vierna/Drizzt ritual incest sex.

Ritual Demon shit always is.
Just look at this ass on the Thrall's of Graz'zt for example.
Drow literally consider massages to be one of the most valued commodities in the underdark- remember that shit with the Elder Brain and Drizzt massaging it? Yeah, years of Drow-Illithid conversion has seemingly passed on those traits.

You have no idea how many times I fapped to her.

>Mialee turns your character into a copy of her and goes for some twincest
>As above but she turns herself into a copy of your characters normal form instead
>Mialee turns your character into a hulking, hung male monster to fuck
>Mialee turns herself into a hulking, hung male monster and fucks your character
>Mialee turns both herself and your character into monsters for freaky sex
>Mialee turns everyone in your party into physical copies of her
>Mialee turns everyone in the party into mental copies of her but leaves their bodies unchanged
>Mialee merges your party into a single copy of her

Pick your poision.

horrifying elf monster

jesus look at that ass

A man of class I see

>As above but she turns herself into a copy of your characters normal form instead

This, I suppose, as long as there is one less Mialee in the world the greater good has been served.

The amount is still the same. You are now Mialee