Age of Sigmar General /aosg/

Hellstriders' ancient greek fashion edition

Previous Thread: Please stop shitting up the thread with politics, memes, and race-baiting
Do not respond to bait, hide, report, and Party on dudes (And dudettes)

>A Traveller's Guide to the Mortal Realms
youtube.com/watch?v=uU8HM3OuThk

>Malign Portents: Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=nUCtBuKs_co

>Resources
pastebin.com/cPgyVjT6

> Core rules
games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules

>General's Handbook 2017
mega.nz/#!C5BSgTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGP0WEgar52X1Hatj1OA5y0

>Legions of Nagash
mega.nz/#!L44kEbRJ!VooTlhCe_WTmf5SFEds_wni8Z0EQDfBBsB1KBY_8ZW4

>Malign Portents
mega.nz/#!7x5hgZZL!l3KcjIUfNjDbEhjFeH31M9mRFfPf03yUFuN-jMU1JBg

>Army and Skirmish Warband builder
warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

>City Generator
repl.it/repls/FrivolousBelovedEmperorpenguin
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aEryAoLfnAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Probable Slaanesh update
What the hell are you on about? Slaanesh won't get anything as he is getting removed, for fuck sake people, get it through your skull finally.

>Arabic themed Slaaneshi army
A true man of culture.

Literally the first post and it's already a faggot race-baiting.

This is why we can't have nice things.

no dorf posting lately? I plan to change that...
Hammerer unit nearly done with some highlights that need doing on details, alongside my runemaster/Celesant

As a Slaaneshi player I am not sure if I would like Slaaneshi arabian-themed army, the idea sounds interesting but it depends how they would do the execution

From where is image?

Huniepop 2

looking good, user.
but
Are their helmets just shaped that way or are those moldlines I see?

yes they are meant to look like sloped clothes irons

I gifted a box of Ironbreakers to my friend.
She is super into dwarves, and is loving them.

Now I'm teaching her to paint and all, but she's quite slow.

What can she get next to start a playable army of Dispossessed but with fewer models as possible?
Hammerers as battlelines are playble?
Better stick with Longbears?

Also, which kit is more recent? Longbeards/Hammerers are more recent than Warriors, right?

how long before Daughters of Khaine pdf?

Buy and share

I hope we get some mortal Slaanesh foot soldiers in the update.
>inb4 squated.

Yes they are more recent to the old warriors hence why I use ironbreakers as my warriors in a blob of 40,
probably one of the best generic order battlines available considering how hard they are to move in combat and how cheap they are...
Hammerer s have a decent punch and I would reccomend at least 10 longbeards to get their dope 8" buff of reroll 1s to wound.
Character wise, you can't go wrong with a runelord, I personally take 3 in my list

I need to finish painting my Longbeards.
I've only done the Old Guard and part of a second one.
They just have too many fucking tiny pieces and it pisses me off.
How do you

Harem daemonettes!

Patience and love of Dorfs

That I would love myself! I am really anticipating update for Slaanesh

There's a sequal?

>Hellstriders' ancient greek fashion edition
So this makes them and the fyreslayers both Grecian influenced right? I love ancient Greece, but I could do with more armor, and less nakedness. I want to do a fire dwarf army so bad, but I just can't get behind the naked bodies, not when AoS has Squats.

I want this to be a Slaanesh army: youtu.be/aEryAoLfnAA

Replace Aladdin with a chaos lord and Geni with a Herald of Slaanesh or something.

Me too.

It's awkward to have a Lord of Slaanesh and no-one to follow him, unless you pick from the StD.

Also infantry looks cool.

Thanks.
I think I have a few runelords somewhere, that will be the next step then.

it really doesn't strike me, but I won't make a shitfest because they didn't make the army to my liking, so hopefully they will make something for everyone liking

So Snake Ladies can be taken as troop choices if you take a Medusa as HQ?

We got any idea of points values yet? I know the book isn't out to next week, but still...

Not yet.

The book is out already

Am I the only one who likes classic Dorf Warriors?

Oh.

Have we pirated it yet?

>I like ancient greece
>but I dont like te nakedness
>what is the greek ideal of peak performance

Nope, everything is waiting for some generous user

>race-baiting
>not a single mention of race anywhere

Everyone*

Fuck my english

I do seem to remember from Black Crusade, the Slaaneshi nomad-beduin tribes that in their isolation reached new levels of depravity to the point of flesh shaping. I have been thinking about doing something with that myself as a starting point for something.

Not sure which list I want to go with. They're both 1000pts even. Thoughts?

Hag Queen
Bloodwrack Shrine
20 Buckler Bitches
20 Shanker Skanks
5 Fabios
5 Fabios

Or

Hag Queen Cauldron
Medusa
20 Buckler Bitches
20 Shanker Skanks
5 Fabios

The Fabios can also be swapped for a Sneks or 2 Birbs.

I though it meant race as in faction.

Then it's just baiting.
Anyway he's a faggot.

Look, they are fine as models on their own, but they just don't match the aesthetic and quality of the newer disposessed range

>Calling someone faggot for stating the truth

Hindu inspired Keeper of Secrets, and 4 armed large human unit ( like blight kings, blood warriors) would be awesome.

ive ran naked before, and it gives you a faint ballache and nausea from your balls whacking your thighs.

would not recommend.

Rate my royal hunting party.

>Griffon General
>6 Demigryph Knights
>6 Pegasus Knights

980/1000 points

Fyreslayers are chinese influenced.

Please stop, these ideas are awful

Consider this;

(Bretonnians aren't real)

Consider this:
I‘m not playing Bretonnians, I‘m just using their rules for /mydudes/ custom Free Peoples Kingdom

Yeah I agree, plus there was some Hindu sex cult, who amazingly defended their temple from the moslem horde. I think their the ones tied to the Kama Sutra. If you make it post pic, I am generally intrigued by the idea.

I'm strongly considering starting a youtube channel for AOS, but need to diversify my collection more so it isn't the same stuff all the time. Would it be beneficial to focus on Skirmish battles/campaigns to get my feet wet with video making while I continue to diversify the forces, or would user recommend diversifying first before making any videos?

I have the following:
2740 of Stormcast
1880 of Sylvaneth
1200-ish of Khorne Bloodbound (starter set, start collecting, and Skarr Bloodwrath)
720 of Skellies (Start Collecting Skeleton Horde, Wight King, 10 more skellies)

Next purchases will likely be Start Collecting Khorne Daemons or Start Collecting Skaven.

Of note, I would be an idiot if I did this for the money because I doubt I'll ever break even within the first decade. I enjoy the game. I want to focus on knowing the rules so I don't look like MiniWarGaming in my videos. I like watching Doom and Darkness and The Dark Artisan. I enjoy humor and banter in videos too.

All criticism welcome :)

>dickbutt

Heh

Wanderers battletome when?

Never ever.

that's because you have poor ballsack muscles
do you even lift?

What you actually looking out of one? We already have Battletome rules and a large number of units.

>Fluff besides "Waystones LMAO"
>Battalions

Pure soylent: the post

>Lists type of shoes worn

Nice

Might have been some hope if Alarielle got any aelf souls, but alas

Funny way to misspell beer.

>wants more diversity
>not a soyboy
??

Alarielle doesn't care about aelves any more, she's only interested in managing her plants.

Indeed

Just because I don't want an arabian-like Slaanesh army, I am instantly a soyboy? This general gets worse

Out of curiosity English isn't your first language is it

And now we go into slav insults

See if you can get a friend or two to help you expand.

Also work on getting armies up to 2k so that you can have variety of 2k games and not just golden boys.

It really has. /pol/ memes all over and shit posting galore.

I guess will still try to have normal conversations and sharing my opinion here, while ignoring the shitposters

that's my plan

Oh and that's fine. Just that aosg wonders why people go flock to Reddit or TGA.

I miss Dickbutt.

It was a good meme.

failed fish experiments and man hater clubs dont appeal to me. I like the descriptions in pic related from the fluff about not shit elf armies from Malekith and Tyrion.

Melerion is going to have Shadow Daemon Aelves and Tyrion is going to have Angel Aelves.

the progressive social agenda people are encouraged to go to reddit and or TGA where they belong

Literally never. If you want an army inspired by the Wood Elves and partially composed of their legacy units, buy the Sylvaneth. If you want to play the actual elves part of the Wood Elves, then just play Wanderers with your GHB allegiance. It's a solid enough list.

You already have a variable battalion which has one of the more hilariously over-powered ability.

Grand Host, Legion of Blood, or Legion of Sacrament?

What the fuck is Malerion? What's even happening to the elves?

GHoN, but disregard the faggot beta prince himself or his minions of mischief. The only heroes you need at Wight Kings and Necromancers, with possibly inclusion of Cairn Wraiths or Banshees if you want a random spook-bitch.

the elves all died in the end times and got eaten by slaanesh. Then GW realized that didnt encourage people to buy the elf models on shelves very much. So to get people to buy the models they pretended like the elves had been in the new setting for thousands of years even though that contradicted the earlier fluff. Then a think tank of progressives got together and mad sexually liberated, body positive, Man haters" the army. And the next army is "Failed fish abortion elves" the army. Also Malekith, Teclis, Tyrion, and Morathi are pulling the elf souls back out of Slaaneshs' stomach and making them into new fancy elf things. There appears to be two new armies for elves, in addition to the man haters, and fish abortions. The two new ones are from Uglu and Hysh and have yet to be described as some kind of shit joke and might actually be interesting.

What is current tier list?
Tier 1
Stormcast
Seraphon
Tzeentch
Tier 2
Khorne
Sylvaneth
Nurgle
Bonesplitterz

did I get it right? How others look like?

So I'm about to put some money down on my first AoS models, pic related. I'm pretty pumped to get into the game but I'm getting the old 'did I pick the fight army' heebie jeebies. What convinced you to start your army Veeky Forums?

>The two new ones are from Uglu and Hysh and have yet to be described as some kind of shit joke and might actually be interesting.
Any info on when we're actually gonna see them?

seraphon should be tier 3
khorne should be tier 1

also keep in mind that its possible to make a shit tier list from the tier 1 battletomes

>Any info on when we're actually gonna see them?
nope
probably long after I've stopped giving a shit

Probably two years from now. We're getting two flavors of elves this year. You'll probably see more flavors of duardin before you see more elves.

According to Mighty Battles there were already Aelves in Azyr before they extracted the aelven souls out of Slaanesh. There just wasn't any outside of it, through I assume they would eventually migrated from Azyr to other Mortal Realms, forming the Darkling Covens and Order Draconis predecessor kingdoms

Speaking about Slaanesh, his prison stability requires that an equal amount of souls are siphoned to Hysh and Ulgu. Morathi hidden manopulations led to to the balance being off. Ulgu is taking in more souls than Hysh.

Slaanesh is slowly being drawn to Ulgu from his inbetween realm prison. Slaanesh will eventually be free.

>seraphon should be tier 3
wrong

Models look cool.

your only elf options for new armies are "body positive, sexually liberated, man hater elves" or "failed fish experiment that was abandoned elves"

and if you dont find those appealing I am sure you will be described as ungrateful.

If you think Seraphon are Tier 3 you either never meet one or you are terrible at the game

>"failed fish experiment that was abandoned elves"

They weren't abandoned. They just left on their own.

I have generally kept an eye on the National and International top level tournament results and have never seen Seraphon in the top results. Do you have Major tournament results showing a tend of high placing Seraphon armies? If not keep your pleb tier opinion to yourself.

>my dad (teclis) didnt abandon me, he just stopped coming home when he realized I was a failure

its pathetic dude.

Cancon? Top level tournament and Seraphon were third

Or Pheonexes and Wizards which have won the single most important tournament for AoS two years in a row. Or Wanderers for fun skirmishing elves that work well enough as an army. Or Privateers which work like a poor man's kunnin' rukk with a giant monster. Or Darkling Covens if you're a faggot.

Nah, really. When saw that they were a disappointment but he averted his gaze for a second, they were gone.

Teclis isn't the sort of person to mistreat people and abandon them.

Las Vegas Open, Seraphon were 7th

>Cancon
the same Australian tournament that had Disposessed placing high? Statistical abnormalities, no other major tournaments verified those results. It takes trends from major tournaments to form a judgement.

Thinking about getting some lotr giant bats cause the bat swarm models are garbage. Does anyone know what size base these come on and how many are in a box? The product page tells me nothing.

They had “Vampire” in the name and they didn’t seem of the sparkly kind