Last time:
>Translations
>Boss talents
>Random nickname tables
>Aquatic shenanigans
>Cyborg shenanigans

Baseline things! And stuff:
>mediafire.com/file/183vmgy8b3w1uj3/Kamigakari.rar

Expansions and errata + Mononoke homebrew guide, FAQ, and a quick rules cheatsheet!
>pastebin.com/u/HomebrewAnon

Expansion Weapons Pastebin (Incomplete) And Item Pastebin
>pastebin.com/5LPmW9by
>pastebin.com/HzRenMqf

A character sheet hosted on Google Sheets (for online play!)::
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U2usvvHVbKX1OdaaOVvEykud1vr7PW9cRQz8LlUqiIY/edit?usp=sharing

Kamigakari is a JTTRPG focused on episodic storytelling, with simple but tight mechanics. Its design goal is to start players spread out, getting involved with the episode's peculiarities, and eventually coming together to fight a big bad, A la tokusatsu shows, magical girl shows, and/or other such shows in that vein.

TL;DR, Its a Monster of the Week Format game with an emphasis in the fluff on high power shenanigans of just about every type.

Japanese schedules suck, so JTTRPGS are optimized toward quick and easy sessions.That said, they can be adapted for longer ones with little to no effort.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/9RUTurB
screencapanon.imgur.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/jttrpg/ Discord - Look for games in #on-topic, not #general.
>discord.gg/9RUTurB

Storytime Imgur
>screencapanon.imgur.com/

Todays Question:

>Due to a fatal accident, you are now a cyborg. How do you react, what kind of cyborg would you wish to be, and what kind of weapons would you like to use with your new-found cybernetic and biomechanical enhancements?

Okay, so due to our tragically low visitor count on fridays, i'm going to start making threads on saturdays when more people are available.

If there's any other changes to thread you would like to see to improve quality of life, making things easier to parse, or whatever else have you, I would love to hear them.

Also, If you missed last thread, the Additional rules from the first part of the book and the boss talents have all been Fully translated and put into the Machine god pastebin in the homebrew user pastebin. If you are still using the royalteared version, its now outdated.

I feel like how I react is pretty dependent on what sort of cyborg I wind up being. Like, if I'm all asymmetrical and gruesome, I'm going to be a lot more despondent than if I'm some sleek biomechanical design. Ideally I'd be a Battle Angel Alita-style super cyborg, organic brain (or maybe just a brain chip, my idea of identity encompasses uploads) in a shapeshifting nanotech frame. Weapons would be extruded blades and electromagnetic plasma induction.

Yeah, i can see how looks would alter how you would react.

That said, its entirely plausible you'd be able to alter that after your initial reaction, what with you being mechanical now and all, so its not too terrible an issue, i don't think

I'm also taking suggestions for questions of the day. If you have something you'd like to see asked as a theme, i'll be more than happy to try it out.

Just bolt on all the guns doc. Also, give me a cute shell.

All of them you say?

I'm not really down with that trans-humanism so I'd at least want to still be human-looking and as hack-resistant as possible so I don't get programmed into punching myself in the dick. Also shove some pneumatic pistons and recoil springs into the limbs so I can pile bunker a motherfucker with my fist

You heard me.

>I'm not really down with that trans-humanism so I'd at least want to still be human-looking and as hack-resistant as possible so I don't get programmed into punching myself in the dick.

I had never even considered programming a cyborg to punch himself in the dick. Thats hilarious. It'd be funny if it was tethered to a command word, a semi-obscure one, but used often enough that you'd be afraid of it. Little bit fetishy, but it'd make for some great laughs.

Also, pile bunkers are good. Fairly sure one of legacy user A's weapons is a pile bunker, for all intents and purposes.

I'll have the nurse raid the armory then. Give us about.... i dunno, 2 hours?

Is OCR user around?

Whenever you pop around, i need help setting up some stuff in book 2. Mostly just format and editing advice, but one thing in particilar needs your help, so when you get around, lemme know

You could tentatively call this one a cyborg

well, this is probably something other than a cyborg, but i guess it falls under the original definition

Damnit OCR user. Of all the times to not show up, its when i'm actively asking for your help.

I was watching that mediocre Dragonlance animated movie.

For 13 hours? you poor bastard.

Joking aside, i need your help, and preferably your opinion.

First thing, would it be possible for you to give me an outline of the overarching categories in the GM Section? I'd like it in order, but you can split it into as many individual sections as you'd like, if you think that would work better.

I need it for the pastebin, for organizational purposes. We're translating a bit fast and loose, but i'd like the final info to be in a neat and correct order, at least.

I also forgot to look for the thread. It's also bedtime, so stick whatever you were wanting me to do in the thread and I'll look at it in the morning.

>I also forgot to look for the thread

Making me cry here, man.

Before you go, though, what do you think about having some of our GM's get together once a month to run sample scenario's for people, help em get in the game?

I've got it bookmarked as:
Special Scenario Guidance
Scene Template [ST]
[ST] Session Progress
Scenario Content Determination Tables
Opening Scene (Leader) List
Event List
NPC Appearance Table
Advice on ST Scenario
Order of Acquiring Information
Sample Scenario 1: Evil God from Another Dimension
SS1: ST Sheet Notation
Sample Scenario 2: Fall and Divinity
SS2: ST Sheet Notation
Sample Scenario 3: Machine God of Damocles
SS3: ST Sheet Notation
Boss Talents
Humanoid Mononoke
Beast Mononoke
Insectoid Mononoke
Plant Mononoke
Mechanical Mononoke
Undead Mononoke
Mythical Mononoke
Chaos Mononoke
Battle Arrangement Table

Jesus christ

Forget what i said, we're gonna need to parse that down some for the pastebin

How about:
Scenario Guidance
Scene Template [ST] and Scenario Generation
Sample Scenarios
Boss Talents
Mononoke
Battle Arrangement Table

Isn't there also that set of tables for nicknames? where would that go?

Otherwise, thats perfect. I can't exactly put the battle arrangement table in the pastebin, not as is anyways,

That's in the player section. Player section is:
World Fluff
Factions
NPCs
Additional Rules
Nicknames
Handout List (for use with the scenario generator)
Sample Characters

Oh. And here i thought it was from the GM section. I'll put a spot for it in the pastebin then.

How would you go about finding people to play in the games?

Advertise it in thread or something? i dunno, i just had the idea. I haven't worked out the logistics of it yet.

I just think having somebody or somebodies to play the sample's with new people could help both new people get into the game, and older people into the setting proper.

Oh shit, i'm retarded.

The nicknames thing is the "Aliases" thing in the table of contents. Fuck me running.

Okay, thanks dude. I got the individual sections set up properly, so now its just translating, formatting, then slotting it in

Could be a fancy kinda cyborg with this one.

Man, I really like cyborgs.

Cyborgs are pretty cool