Warhammer 40000 General - /40kg/

Purity Edition.

>NOVA Info
warhammer-community.com/2018/03/01/registration-for-the-nova-open-now-livegw-homepage-post-2/

>Warhammer 40k short film
youtu.be/ClfhBZR9-As?t=25m9s

>FAQs
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Megas:
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HsGRsDe3iRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for the Dark Prince

This thread is now a boatnought thread.
Praise boatnoughts.

Whats your faction "need" more than anything else right now?

>*blocks your path*

"Goliath online"

On day, my lieutenant might reach the same lofty heights.

>necrons
>not suck

Better HQ options, even if its just in terms of relics/warlord traits/gear. Though Haemonculus are already pretty good.

xth for colonel 183 did nothing wrong

Xth for being an Ultrasmurf player that likes what's happening in the lore.

People to play it.

A reason to use their signature units.

Long range anti tank that doesn't require 4s to hit

Is a QT daemonette worth having a face like that? Choices choices.

I just bought the Start Collecting! Blood Angels kit. What guns are best for the marines?

units that cost half as many points so as to be less of a complete joke army

I'm gonna field a list with 70 Rubricae in it, and nobody is gonna stop me.
Only have to decide on which shooty units to hide behind the unbreakable wall of dust.

They aren't called cuckstodes for no reason user

options other than guilliman, also a better assault unit than rievers

>the new DoK snake ladies have a torso separate from the snake part at the waist
Time to convert me some Sslyth! I just don’t know how I’ll do the heads....

That ass needs to be more plump!

>Tau are the closest thing xenos have to IG

I can pray for some hueg xeno brute counterpart to the ogryn, right Veeky Forums?

Infiltrators than aren't subhuman rats.

Plastic models and a codex

Okay user, I'm intrigued; whats your plan?

idk I feel like after you have banged 3 times a day for 10,000 years you probably start to get tired of the same old pretty girl, and go for the feisty ugly ones.

How loud is too loud?

Sisters are for SUFFERING!

Just think about how much bigger your dick is than your opponent's, user.

NO SHIT?

Who's selling their Tau army right now? Expect prices to drop once the codex drops because it sucks balls.

10,000 years spent fucking the same person is one of the saddest things I've ever contemplated. That is a long ass time with just the one flavor.

A new codex. GW really dropped the ball on GK.

>implying anyone who cared about winning with t'''''''au diddn't already drop their army at the start of 8th

When you can't hear the punchline.

Tau already suck the peak selling point was right before 8th dropped.

It's a daemonette though she will be into any flavor you can think of.

balance to make its lore a lot more compatible with the tabletop meta

Someone screencap all the “T’au suck” posts in case people start whining about “Tau are broken” after the codex drops.

>10,000 years spent fucking the same person is one of the saddest things I've ever contemplated.

Not as bad as 10,000 years spent not fucking anyone at all.

You mean the guy in Dead Men Walking ? I think that was Colonel 186.
t. Private 1337-1488

I don't need to hear it, those outfits are a good enough joke on their own.

God you care way too much about this sort of thing.

What noise do they actually emit tho

seems I combined him with the original colonel 83, either way i'm sure 186 exists and i'm also sure he's done nothing wrong

>she will be into any flavor you can think of.

Even.........................................................hand holding?

A mix of heavy metal and dubstep.

Reactor Online. Sensors Online. Weapons Online. All Systems Nominal.*Beeping computer sounds*

It's hilarious to me that the Stormsurge's loadout ammounts to 10 heavy Bolters(you did take the AP booster support system right?), plus some disposable missiles and a plasma shotgun.

It claims to be anti-Titan, but it's mostly a high volume of fire anti-infantry platform.

>Xth for being an Ultrasmurf player that likes what's happening in the lore.
Not a smurf, but by and large I like whats happening too. Its not always perfect, but a franchise like this rarely is, and I'd prefer them to take chances and try to progress things like they have with 8th sometimes

>tfw sold my Tau army to buy huge Guard collection for cheap at the start of 8th
Haven't lost a game in this edition and the new Tau codex looks like shit.

Only Dark Elder are into shit that vile, the Dark Prince looks at it in disdain.

That's too lewd, even for Slaanesh.

At those dB levels it doesn't really matter as it's more like a shockwave than sound

what are the options?

>Thinking anyone wants fashion advice from someone cosplaying as a boombox.

>he traded in his dignity for fucking Guard

minecraft let's plays

>tau
>dignity

Out-horde hordes but then with the dustboys that will have a 2+ save unless you invest anti-tank weapon fire into them, but then there's still 70 of them ... and behind that wall of inferno bolters and soul reaper cannons marching fowards some units that have some serious ranged damage output and a bunch of sorcerers.

Except she won't be someone else. Mind you she'll last you a good long while, several human lifetimes even.

And in the end, it turned out the Tau had the biggest steel balls of them all...

Kriegers have only ever done one thing wrong, and solved it with nuclear fire.

Tau is the new underdogs.

Leaks confirm that they are in GK tier.

Leaks being some rando on dakkadakka

>youtube.com/watch?v=HsGRsDe3iRw

Tau turn back into the underdogs that looks cool but just can't keep up with all the new toys and rules.

My guy you've got 70 models, you're not even remotely close to out-hoarding the horde. Your plan is viable right up until you take a turn 1 assault that never lets go of your line and you never get to shoot. I'll kill a 2+ the same way I kill everything else in the game.

My order if Dryad bark arrived and it looks like texture paint. Why is that? What should i do?

making sexy scary wyches out of DoK witches lads

what you think?

>Tau had the biggest steel balls of them all...

Don't make me come over there and slap you blueberry.

of Dryad bark**

Great. I hope this is true so the faggot that already ready for his new WAAC army can sucks it.

Are Ogryns even good in 8th edition ? I like the bane looking one

>what you think?
I want to impregnate DE wyches and DoK witches.

That's where proper positioning and such comes in. I've repeatedly massacred a 150 ork boyz list in 1750 points with a list that has 40 GK in it, and those didn't even have supporting units behind them.

Well if you don't mind looking like a paint squig threw up on you be my guest.

>tfw you still beat people with Tau

Oh man, the tears will be real when people still lose to Tau.

You literally have no excuse to lose to them anymore.

Yeah bro that's not a first turn charge army. You can't properly position shit to stop 30 Tzaangors from charging you on turn 1 and locking you out.

Why are Orks never discusses here ?

If you don't know what options a fucking Tactical squad has why even bother offering advice you idiot
Plasma guns and flamers are my go-to special weapons in tactical squads. BA also get Heavy Flamers for your heavy (you want to use the Heavy Flamer) which other dudes don't get which is neat.

Could have 4 D6 autohits (flamer, heavy flamer, two flame pistols on sarge) going in the one unit which is nice, and puts baddies off charging you too as a bonus.

Codex ain't out yet.

>When the xenos are in ashes, you have my permission to die

>> Not me since they my fav
>> Codex is looking shit though
>> First leaker was right
>> Its all down to the weapon changes/strategums (if any that might exist to justify these prices)
>> I'm talking from a comp view. Casual it should do better than the index, but that is ultimately casual format and not what interests most here.

Addendum you can't do it without chaff. If you have chaff then the game is back on. To be clear since I don't think you know how this works.

Tzaangors drop at 9", have WT cast on the time need a 3+ to make the charge now. Now they either kill the unit they're in combat with (after gaining an additional 6" of movement from pile-in and consolidate) then they pop fight again for another 6" of movement to lock down another unit or if they don't kill the wrap the unit in combat and you can no longer shoot at them.

>> When the xenos are in ashes. The space marines will come for you next human.
>> They won't stop until its a space marine only game. No tanks. No valkyries. No humans. Fuck weak humans that led to this dumb shit imperium.
>> Space Marine Imperium is next, and it has no room for humans in it.

Think of the Stormsurge as a dedicated anti-infantry platform with limited ability to defend itself from tanks that draw too close.

Dat butt

Everyone agrees about Orks. There's limited scope for the pointless, endlessly repeated arguments that keep this general running.

So, literal WAACing then.

Pyrrhic.

I gotta find a way to boot up mw3.

Blood Angels are objectively the strongest mono army in the game. People just lack the finesse to play them properly and instead throw games away gambling on turn 1 meme charges.

Competitive 40k was a mistake

I keep hearing about more leaks on tau, and saw something on BOLS(grains of salt taken with it)
Anyone got a greentext list if some of the rumors? Any word on the new drone or broadside that was,seen in the pics? Or that projector thing mentioned in the community article?

Theres a lot of things in 40k I want to impregnate.

you get to decide the next full faction that's released. this includes balanced rules and a full model range. It has to have already existed in lore. what is it?

oh shit ahahahahahahahahah

nice one user