For the Drives, Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

random.org/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1CwO4KqTgloRXVUV19DR19hdEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

honestly, what's wrong with you

Tell me about your OC, user.

You aren't man enough to actually take me on anyway.
Why haven't you updated the motive with the Apathy option yet though?

>honestly, what's wrong with you
A lot, but this CYOA appears to be Veeky Forumss favorite CYOA so I like to post it. But I would be much happier if Veeky Forums liked my other CYOAs just as much.

>this CYOA appears to be Veeky Forumss favorite CYOA so I like to post it
hm
I wonder why
Maybe it's because everyone can see that you're a petulant child who deserves to be banned?

mechanics "done"
lore in progress
companions not started
proper finalization (how its going to be written for the player) barely started

at least lore is fairly easy

speaking of, how many companions is too many? is diversity of choices more or less important than character descriptions?

natsuki, 0 downside

Soria a shit. Yuri a shit. Mikon is sub-human thrash.

I'm thinking of making a hella lewd waifu builder, to see if it's fun to do. Anything in particular you'd like to see?
I'm leaning towards catgirls and or submissiveness but I'm not sure.

Why do people want to ban you? You're the only guy making decent lewd cyoas that doesn't involve becoming a girl. Maybe that's annoying to the fags here.

>the premise is the exact same
How is it the same? Like Lily is emotionless and broken while Penelope is bullied and lonely.

In case you missed my response >Maybe it's because everyone can see that you're a petulant child who deserves to be banned?
Since when was being a petulant child against the rules?

>tok
>decent
lmao

all he does is act like a 12 year old attention whore

Waifus that either corrupt or get off on being corrupted would be neat.

Combining catgirl and submissive into petplay would be nice. I'd love to have a dedicated petplay CYOA.

Bard
Dragon Queen
Avalon, Cockaigne, Alfheim
Centaur Shoe, Minotaur's Horn, Alumni Ring

deserving to be banned isn't against the rules either you know

His cyoas are good enough, at least compared to the other lewd ones.
I don't mind attention whoring as long as the person posts OC.
Besides, I've seem much worse whores in my time here.

Either that, or the fact that he's making an anti-SJW CYOA has triggered the social justice crybabies. I can't wait for it to come out. They deserve butthurt.

Give it strong themes and circumstances so it's not too generic.

if by here you mean Veeky Forums, yeah, i guess

if by here you mean cyoag, then no, get the fuck out

My failures have coalesced in to something and now horizon is finally on sight i feel excited

>Like Lily is emotionless and broken while Penelope is bullied and lonely.

lily is emotionless from bullying

penelope is lonely from bullying

the premise (bullying) is the same, and - in those choices especially- most of the attention is on their circumstances rather than the actual girls, which is why having two girls with the same circumstances leaves two identical choices- do you pick A. the bullied girl whos only escape is your show, or B. the bullied girl whos only escape is your show

that cyoa is actually the first tok one i think might have potential in a long time, if only because his low quality style is fine for a sjw themed cyoa

He doesn't just act like an attention whore. He also churns out content at an extremely rapid rate. I've enjoyed his work since he made "sex magic" and mindslaver.

People should learn to ignore political statements on Veeky Forums. This is an anonymous platform, whatever is posted here is most likely some unpopular opinion that the poster can't say loud among real company or trolls trying to start flame war.

Submissiveness is good. Maids are great.

problem is almost everything he makes is trash, and the parts that arent complete trash are still hack content

I don't think that anti-SJW sentiment is unpopular at all, though it often does start flame wars.

Rape.

How about maid catgirls?

Hell yeah. We need a 'rape user' CYOA. That turns them into little girls before, obviously.

Submissive maid catgirls?

>I'm thinking of making a hella lewd waifu builder, to see if it's fun to do. Anything in particular you'd like to see?
Pompoir I absolutely love it. It goes well with my favorite position, the cowgirl. Here's some inspiration for you.

>We need a 'rape user' CYOA. That turns them into little girls before, obviously
Will i be a cute?

>I don't think that anti-SJW sentiment is unpopular at all, though it often does start flame wars.
And may every fucking SJW perish in the flame war that will ignite by my upcoming Anti-SJW CYOA.

Cute. Hot. Both. Nobody wants to bone anons that aren't.

i want to torture fuck some people here, does that count

Theres a new soul weapon making cyoa on reddit for anyone who cares enough to go look. Feels relatively similar to some other soul weapon stuff we've seen here .

Excellent.
Reminder Cute > Hot

If you're a child or dangerously unsocialized, perhaps.

sexy > beautiful = cute

No random mode?

Isn't it too early in the thread to start trolling Veeky Forums fags?

cute>beautiful=sexy

i dont go to sci, that's just the three distinct categories of female attractiveness

I hope you know what you're doing.

dont worry user, ive been here for more than a decade

>He doesn't just act like an attention whore.
He's an insufferable prat who only withdraws from a conversation when he's banned or when no one wants to keep fucking responding.

HL izzat you?

Lots of people have been here as long or longer and still don't know how to manage expressions of mathematical relationship.

Tok do you have a google drive with all your CYOAs?

oh, you mean that

i was using the signs semantically, not mathematically

No. I don't even like Highlander all that much because he suffers delusions of grandeur in this autistic trash fire but at least he has the fucking decency to keep his fucking name off unless someone asks about him, unlike the Swede who wouldn't take off his goddamn name to save his left nut.

>save his left nut.
hes a swede, those are removed at birth

>He's an insufferable prat who only withdraws from a conversation when he's banned or when no one wants to keep fucking responding.
>He's an insufferable prat
>prat
>p-rat?
>pervert rat?
I don't consider pervert a insult nor rat. Rat are a pretty badass, it's like a elite survivor that refuses to die and I admire it's ability to spreads diseases and parasites. Pretty cool animal if you ask me.

>No random mode?
What do you mean no random mode? MUW got a random mode, just use random.org/ to generate the random numbers.

prat
prat/Submit
nouninformal
BRITISH
an incompetent or stupid person; an idiot.

I know your english is bad, but no need to humiliate yourself

>semantically, not mathematically
Those uses are identical in this case.

the syntax is identical (or you would like it to be, anyway), but the semantics are not

I'll use the "build your waifu" CYOA that's in the "What will you ban Tok over?" section
>$100
>loli $80
>vampire $50
>himedere (wanna be princess types) $10
>hair & eye color of my choice $0 (white hair with red eyes)
Honestly, a better CYOA than 90% of things posted here.

Luckily I am talking about the usage of the symbols, not the semantics.

that's okay, you talk about what you want and i'll talk about what i want

It's in the paste bin, here is the link:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1CwO4KqTgloRXVUV19DR19hdEk

>Uses outdated insults from the middle ages which no modern man understands
>Gets annoyed people don't understand his outdated insults

Yeah, but if you correct me on something I didn't say you might not be achieving what you thought.

>Uses outdated insults
you just keep digging a hole for yourself

I know your shitty ESL mind doesent possess a proper vocabulary - what with that space being taken up by prepping bulls and mandatory diversity training- but you could at least make an attempt

you did say it though

you even confirmed it later when you said you are talking about the usage of symbols

And if he did, he'd be a liar. I get what you're saying.

Give loli options, please.

Agreed

Oppai loli, the best of both worlds!

I like how tokhaar uses a trip constantly because it means I can open a thread and see all the hidden posts and know I avoided his autism yet again

>I know your shitty ESL mind doesent possess a proper vocabulary
>doesent
>doesn't
By my bloody buttocks you fucking rawgabbit, sometimes I uhtceare about my vocabulary, but your snobbish behavior have been a expergefactor for me and I will now seek to improve my vocabulary, so that I too can sound like a vinomadefied prat.

>I'm thinking of making a hella lewd waifu builder
Yeah don't forget to include bimbos, I love bimbos!

but user, that's a shota

You mean the worst, don't you?

>I too can sound like a vinomadefied prat.
you managed that long ago

patrician tastes coming through

cute>power gap>beautiful>power gap>sexy

acceptable taste

Why is it that the threads turn to shit when Tok appears?

People like to complain.

>Why is it that the threads turn to shit when Tok appears?
Because with out me /cyoag/ is worse than shit and me truing it to shit is actually an improvement. It's just that you have gotten so used to live in a aids filled sewer full of garbage and autism, that you think a little shit on the floor is worse than what you're living in.

I admit. You do make this place lively and not boring. Thank you.

Please include a section where you build your ideal wedding ring to marry your waifu

The Harem is tempting, but being stuck in one universe could suck. The Adventure sounds like the best choice overall.

That's a very nice image, and I'm immediately stealing it for my next round of Corporation, but why post it here?

Is there any downside to The Little Girl? It even includes immortality and there's a lot of different anime genres to pick from, and you can always choose a different genre if you want a change.

>Can't be a powerful 1000-something years magical loli
But why though

Last few threads were both slow and shitty because we're in an OC drought. Tok just filled the void and retards just can't stop themselves from giving him attention.

For example, you might dislike being a little girl even more than you like all of the other benefits in that option. Unless choosing your appearance means you can be a man on the outside who is a little girl "on the inside".

Did that one colab city making cyoa ever get finished?

>you might dislike being a little girl even more
Faggots all of them

Any more of that CYOA in the OP?