"A terrible curse is plaguing our town, strangers!

"A terrible curse is plaguing our town, strangers!

The miller reckons it was put on us by some wizard, who didn't like our garlic bread I guess, so he made sure the rest of us wouldn't either! I mean, how petty is that? I used to like garlic bread, now I can't even stand the smell. Ugh.

But that's not even the worst part. I can't go out at day anymore without getting this real ugly rash. Like that's pretty nasty. But honestly, I'm not so sure I even want to anymore - a lot of the others have gone a bit crazy. Like just the last week, the blacksmith just bit me out of nowhere! Rude!

So yes, strangers, best ye be on your way, less you knew something about all this strangeness, which I doubt. Hope it blows over."

Oh! I get it! They're vampires! Oh man, that makes this situation so much simpler.

Took me a second

>A pair of dim witted air headed travelers get caught in crazy situations in a world of magic and monsters

I mean I could actually see this sort of a thing happening. Sure, in real world we know all about what vampires are supposed to be like - their strengths, their weaknesses, whatever - but who's to say every single dim peasant would know, or even most adventurers? Your basic D&D world is full of weird monsters, and vampires probably would've long since gone extinct anyway if they were common knowledge.

No way I could roleplay such a thing.

sound like a really short lived British comedy show

I looked in the mirror this morning and found myself looking like a pig with fangs and big ears

Bill and Ted's Fantastic Adventures

I think it's more realistic the peasants can't agree WHICH sort of horrible superstitious curse has afflicted them

Are they vampires? Old shcool werewolves? Ghouls? Vrolocks? Nosferatu? Some kind of Slav thing?

>Get afflicted with a curse and turned into a monster
>No one knows how to cure you because it's some obscure as fuck Slavic thing no one has ever heard of
How horrifying

>vampire accidentally ate garlic bread
This town is fucked; We need to find and dust this prick before he completes his revenge.

>This entire city must be purged

It's a tasty-looking ice cream, but holding it horizontally is unlikely to end well

Also the poor guy hasn't even realized that his gauntlet broke the cone in two. It's just an ice cream disaster waiting to happen.

>have to go ask a slav what the cure is
>can't tell if he's already a monster, no human should be able to survive that amount of alcohol

You don't understand, user.

Its not that he doesn't know holding the ice cream like that is likely to have it drip and spill everywhere. Its that he doesn't CARE.

After that ice cream gets all over his hands and drips on the floor and everything? He isn't going to clean it up. He isn't going to wash his hands. He's just going to go about his day, getting that ice cream all over everything he touches.

On purpose.

Because he's EVIL.

CE is truly the most horrifying alignment.

Go back to the gulags, you capitalist!

I wasn't award that Communism was a horrible curse.

I'd watch 12 episodes of that.

Haha, looks like someone didn't pay enough for decent education

E and D look very similar when comrade commissar says it does!

Ginger, a clue! This will surely lead to the lair of my nemesis

Da dara dara da da da da da DA!
In a world plagued by dragons and liches, towns and tombs covered in riches, who's left to look after the little guy and see if he's got a copper for a quid for smasher?

It's the incredible adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

My god

Okay is it kinda fucked up that I don't consider that to be a bad description of CE?

well at least that rules out being a vampire.