Am I the only one who owns some of these?

Am I the only one who owns some of these?

Nope, I got 158 of em

No - but people on this board only buy coins that could 100x in a week.

Nope, me too. Only have like 23 left. Used to hodl 500 of these @$8, but got bored when it treaded water around $30 for months.

Literally the only altcoin of mine that brings me green numbers

i'm at 11 :(

Yes you are.

Still holding 300 of my original 600. I still think NEO is undervalued but most aren't patient enough to wait. I think we'll see $250 NEO before long. Then $500.

glad im not the only one, I traded in a lot of mine for hookers over the summer but still have like 40

Way better cryptos to spend your time/money on desu.

Got 70 of them, wish I could have gotten more but feeling pretty nice

Few months ago, almost everyone on Veeky Forums had some NEO in their portfolio, now everyone is chasing DAG hype.

I'll be back on the NEO train from 100 --> 300 in the comings days OP... wait for me?

who would win?
ETH - american
NEO - chinese
ADA - japanese

ICX - korea

So you haven't heard about LISK?
Don't forget QTUM - korean
If you want to make the real gains you got to take the road less traveled my friend.

is there really this many copies?

1.5 gas a day

how many coins is that

if you own NEO, you better support your chain by buying DBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

215 NEO here.

Holding since ANS. Remember $100 EOY? 3 days out aint bad.

QTUM is from singapore, also Dai is a fucking scammer

>read that NEO can't be divided up
>have 0.78 of them on Kucoin

What the fuck, Veeky Forums?

just under 5k

why dont you try sending it off the exchange retard

Do this goy, everything will be fine

I got 2 of them

12000 Neos calling in...

damn I'm jealous if true

I have sold 6000 of my 18000 Neos to buy Nuls. This will be the next Neo. Market cap was 50 M a few hours ago and is now 80 M. It will go at least to 2 Billion.

Should I sell the fraction? Should I hold on to it? Should I buy more so that I have rounded amounts of it?

>not holding multiple full neos

u fucked up 2 steps back f.a.m

Only have 4
Make like .03 in gas each day
still feel somewhat happy for Ronnie weenie dividends
Might buy more if it dips because $90 Is a little rich for me, but probably won't dip
Continue on with humble little gains

Trips, going on quads gains

Should I just sell my fraction? It would be profitable for me to do so, actually

I got 22 left since the Antshares days, feels good and comfy, good luck!

And how come Nuls will be a next NEO? Nuls does not have so much backing like NEO does

-___-

If by next NEO you mean going up 500% then doing it again in a month, probably. If you mean NEO 2.0, I think you're mistaken.

NEO is going to get first mover status in the blockchain-backed version of the current economy. NEO understands that the world can't just forget everything and jump straight into the world computer way of doing things.

p-pls respond

My god Neo did neither January 2017...Do you think I would be so rich if I were stupid? Stay poor...

500%? It already went up 500%. Im talking about 25x market cap from here on...I know when you will buy: When it fucking mooned and I will dump on you!

I have 2.72 on hitbtc so I can't do shit. The neo wallet on that site has been "down" for 20 days or more...

So no gas for me, just watching my locked away neo make scammers money until they let people access their neo again

It looks like they're trying to be the Wordpress version of blockchains. You drag and drop some concepts and a smart contract gets created. Kind of like the rules module for Drupal or something like that. It's cool, but this is not quite on the same level as NEO's vision.

NULS has potential on paper though.

Dude, I was saying it will go up like NEO, but that it's implementation and design goals are not the same as NEO's. So you're not quite right on it being "the next NEO" unless you are only speaking in a speculative pricing context.

From the price point and moon potential, I agree. Have ANS from 1.50 and was reading about it sub 100M market cap also.

We are here to multiply our money...do you expect Neo to do a 25x in the coming weeks? Then stay in Neo. I doubt it. I will buy back in Neo when Nuls hit 2.5 Billion Market Cap. And then I will quit and live on gas.

Get. Neo.
Get more.
Get 1, get 10, get 20.
BUY SENPAIFAMALAM

I don't have any capital m8 :(

might be your last chance to buy it at 3.50$

tf r u doin u fukin poofer? iswearonmifeckenmumm8i'llsmashuritenurgabberafter6bongs

GRIND HARDER MOOK

Yes OP

You're the only one who owns any NEO

Amazing

>I don't have the capital, m8
>The realization that NEO is now unaffordable to at lot of people on biz

Was my first moon coin OP, but I got out of it long ago. Jumped between being in and out a few times since I rode it from $5 to $50, but don't see the point of getting back in now when there are better opportunities. I still believe in the project and wish it the best, but I look for shit that'll supermoon, and Neo's already past that point.

But vitalik is Russian and Cabadian

What are your supermen prospects?

Mine are Lamden, ICX, ENG

easy 1000$ +

25 icos coming. every ico is quality not shitcoins like eth.

just listed on japanese exchange with fiat pair

half supply of buttfuckers eth

supermoon*

>b-buy my bags guyz

>Make like .03 in gas each day
That's what you get each month dumbass

which wallet do I put these in to get the GAS?

this one
AJGPQ6d87G83fjc2KhAd7z7gXW6dWT5Cfm

>buying ETH clones past 10 bucks

Dump this shit and buy UBIQ, dork.

i bought it past 10 bucks and it worked pretty well my man

Exactly, you bought NEO, I bought ANTS.

Now it's time to move on.

nice! sent :)

>comparing NEO to shitty ass UBIQ
kys

Bought 3000+ at 60 cents, still holding 2000+

100 NEO reporting in, bought and held since Antshares $5 days

>doesn't get mad that that I implied NEO is shit

lmao, heard some anons have some Verge bags you might want.

The fuck is ANTS? You mean ANS newfag?

My b, senpai, focused on my ANT bag atm. Can't be ass'd to really care what this shitcoin does anymore.

or maybe you're just a stupid newfag. be quiet

Yes.

Posts like these make me happy there's always someone to drop a bag on.

bought at $7, sold at a profit, still holding 150. NEO has been nothing but good to me.

>holding from 7 bucks
>7 months ago

Like I said, someone to always dump a bag on.

How comfy you feeling right now?