ETH 943$

ETH 943$

1000$ tonight? Get in here! 2k next month, 20k EOY.

I was predicting 1k by January 15th a month ago, looks like it's coming early. Ether is the comfiest hold Q1 2018

is it any wise to buy eth at this moment?

No. It ALWAYS corrects before the next big moon.

Ripple will be 900 soon too you should buy that

you think? what about that 2000k shit, think its posssible? i have 0,5 eth right now, wanted to trade it to xlm 5 days ago and now im biting my ass. tell me i should keep it to not feel like a newfag

Apologize faggots

You could probably buy between 850 and 900 in the next 24 hours, set an alert on your phone

The max it could possibly go is 2.5k unless they make some changes so you'll be fine to buy now but you won't make as much. It'll dip before 1000.

Did you move Ether out with out putting new ether in ?

You better fix that shit

>mfw put 60% in LTC 30% eth instead of 90% eth

i did not. wanted to, didnt make anything, stuck at 0.5 eth, erryday its rising

What makes you think that?

ETH is going to be no. 2 again. But ripple will be no. 1.

I got scared it would dump so i sold at 933 :(

Please dump

Bout to crack $1000 on cex. $999.88...Exciting times.

Withe the trillion coin supply i dont think so mate. No company worth that much.

1000 should be huge.
I think if we crest 1k it will see a influx of new $

true if big

Check the total supply numbers. Until this changes, it'll never reach BTC levels. The max it'll reach before changes are made is around 2-3k. Change is easy enough tho.

I’m getting stoked for 100B mkt cap. That’s at 1033, and totes fucking achievable... TONIGHT

When did you buy LTC? Just sell it now and buy ETH when it dips

with POS coming though so much ether will be locked up staking. I think 5k per eth is very conservative for 2018

So, BTC hasn't really recovered from the most recent crash, and LTC is floundering around too. I get that this is probably the 'return to normal' - but why has ETH sprung back up so quick? is there a verifiable reason (e.g. - speed of blockchain additions)? or does it owe more to the whim of the market / being a bubble.
>TL:DR - why is ETH doing so much better right now?

how does the gas pay for one?

With casper alphanet out, we could be looking at casper release within the next 2 months.

This would increase transaction rate exponentially, removing any network clogging. Next bottlenext would be something like 2T marketcap, and thats when plasma would ideally roll out.

ETH might not dip that much if at all before going to $1k. I'm not buying now, but if it goes below $900 ill buy as much as I can

Sitting on a fat stack of ETH over here waiting for Casper. I’m going to be taking up some expensive hobbies if we can get to 5% ROI.

Good dev team

Just had a announcemnt of a few million worth of support

Traders use it as a middle coin to buy shitcoins

Or to cash to fiat

And on normiebase it looks like the most sucessful coin

Plus, its ether.

Yeah fuck alts, now I'm all in for ether now

BTC used to be used to buy shitcoins. That was before normies arrived and FOMO pumpd it. Now BTC faces network congestion, expensive and slow transactions.
While ETH manages more than half of the total crypto txs, cheaper and faster.

BTC is a shitcoin now. You literally can't do anything with it without waiting for hours and paying $30 in fees. I hope it dies and Ethereum takes it's place as the main pairing for altcoins, and that's already kinda happening.

If a coin doesn't have an ETH pairing I simply do not trade it.

same here desu. depends on your interpretation of fat but I have 42 eth saved away for the long haul. people are definitely underestimating the effect staking will have on supply.

i would just about break even now.. but i trust my feeling that LTC will get a decent moon soon. Just as always its a tough hold.

This, ETH is going to take over in 2018

I think LTC will eventually make a comeback and reward anyone who hasn't already dumped their bleeding bags, but I'm still not moving a dime out of my ETH.

>tfw don't own ETH directly anymore but own something that does well if ETH does well

Done any skateboarding recently?

mah nigga

>sent 1.4 ETH to BitTrex 2hours ago
>The transaction has been marked as " success" on kraken for like an hour
>Nothing on my BitTrex wallet
I know I didn't fuck up the wallet adress, but I'm still fucking scared right now, happened to anyone ?

ETH Whale here.

ETH is going to 5-10K This year. Screenshot this.

own 65, was about to buy 30 more ETH right before it started rising above 300. so sad

This has happened to me, Its such a spook. It'll probably get there soon though.

Screenshot proof

is it too late to buy?
Praying for a dip

Pulling literal shit numbers out of your nazi shithole

Next stops will be 1100usd>2100usd>4800usd>9000usd>16000usd. Based on log channels.

At least 3 of those steps will happen before July 2018.

Screenshot this, I dare you.

I'm not going to log in to my airgapped paperwallet for you.

just check etherscan with any of the corresponding 0x adresses my guy.

Money skelly... I never thought I'd have a mil before I turned 30. Thank you based crypto ghoul

bittrex uses an ETH contract which rewquires 50k gas limit which the exchange might not have sent and cause the transaction to bounce. they say they sent it though and now your ETH is lost in limbo

I already did and saw " TxReceipt Status : Success", which means that it should be done, right ?
ETH in BitTrex is having a routine maintenance apparently, could be meaning that it's normal that it's taking time to arrive

BTC is a shitcoin. You can use ETH to perform the actual function of BTC which is buying other shitcoins (except most other shitcoins are actually better than BTC). ETH will flip BTC this year, expect at least 20k EoY

That'd be pretty fucking unlucky

rdn?

MY FUCKING ETH IS STUCK I NEED IT NOWWWWWWWW
BTC is going to 25k you mongol. Do you see those sell walls, you think people are accumulating for no reason?

It might hit 40k EoY. Meanwhile ETH will probably hit the same amount.

I guess I should thank kucoin for sucking so much. The now 5 hour transfer wait has blocked me from spending my ETH. THanks fucking suck cuckcoin!

My eth just arrived on binance after 2 hours.

In general when I sell an altcoin should I be selling to btc or eth?

xrp flipped eth, and xrp will soon flip btc. im not happy about this because i missed the ripple moon, but its a fact

any TA fags here

what are we looking at for the night?

I'll take a look.

eth. don't let people trick you into believing the bitcoin/alts cycle meme. It worked in the past, but everyone saw bitcoin completely shit the bed in this last bull run it had to 20k. eth is poised to takeover as gatekeeper of the alts. mark my words

Depends, how long til you want to cash out? In almost certainly will dip a fair bit, but then turn around. Just look at btc right now, that shit is still down but it's due for a moon any day now.

Long term hodl you'll clean up though

they generally track each other in regards to USD value

ETH CRASHING RAPIDLY

WHY IS IT GOING DOWN

>tfw
>Bought ether last year when it was 12 dollars
>had 8.5 ether
>sold them when it was worth like 400 dollars in total because i was a noob

>tfw

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS TANKING MOMMY NOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY NO MOMMY I JUST BOUGHT ETH AT 931 FUUUUUUUUCK

>Viewing the graph by the hour
zoom out you stupid nigger

$17 difference between binance and bittfinex

The bad news is that it was suppose to go up way further, but the bears won. So TA can't fucking help this situation, it's up to the market. Same with last night, it was suppose to dip but it didn't, it was pumped back up to 850. I fear that it will eventually dip back down, but this is just the third leg (supposed to be the strongest), so there's another leg left before a correction. I'd say it gets to 950 and then drop, that's being a good outlook. If you want to learn more, after the dips, check out the progression of the 4th leg (correction wave) if it increases, you can expect 1k, if not you can expect back to 850.

>not looking by the minute

looks like we got a normie on the boards

The minute is godlike for swing trading. You see everything.

IM LOSING MONEY FUCKKK I JUST WANTED TO PUT IT INTO A SAFE ALT TO PRESERVE ITS VALUE WHY THE FUCK IS IT TAKING 2 HOURSSSSSSSSSSSS

Get outta her chank

yup, bought at 940 a bit ago. prepping the rope rn

>still up over 7% for the day
>panic at .5% loss

K, keep me posted

FUCKKKKKKK

You guys should just an hero, it's only down from here. Flippening to BNB incoming

>measuring in fiat
bitch please

Is that a fucking minute chart?!

You niggers I didn't think this shit would be at 0 confirmations for over an hour. Holy fuck, this is the first time this has happened to me. This shit is going up again, I promise, but this is extremely annoying.
MINUTE CHARTS TELLS YOU EVERYTHING YOU FUCK HEAD. YOU ZOOM OUT FOR LONG TERM, BUT WE ARENT LONG TERM IN BIZ FUCKER

bought at $330

IM NOT LIKE THE REST OF YOU FUCKS IM ACTUALLY POOR AND LOSING THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY CAN RUIN ME.

Every day, I see people posting minute charts and portfolios with

It lost like 3%, calm down nigger, ofc it's not going to be a straight arrow to 1k5, don't be a weak hand

what does the depth chart tells me?

Nevermind, I just refreshed.
THIS WHAT GOD FEEL LIKE

that you are fake and possibly even gay

quickest way to turn 4k fiat into eth? coinbase cap is gay as fuck

>bought 150 at $2
>sold at $20
Get on my level.

how did you miss the moon when its at 3dollars

but you expect it to overtake bitcoin

that must hurt dude..

i just bought some at 925

how autistic am i?

Why are you talking about $ price ?

is that not what the moon is is that not what youre here for??

you're good bro, its gonna hit 1k and from there theres no turning back.

its all a psychological barrier

you'll probably have to find an exchange that does fiat for btc and trade it with eth somewhere