There's an official Fate board game coming

There's an official Fate board game coming

gamebiz.jp/?p=205408

>There's an official Fate board game coming
I think FGO is making Nasu enough money that he literally doesn't know what to do with it anymore.

I want a cursed arm Hassan figure

You probably aren't wrong, but Nasu clearly has a history with tabletop gaming. Though I am surprised they're going for a board game first and not a TTRPG.

Also
>article lists Gutentag Omen as part of FGO Project like it was a real game and not just another one of Type-Moon's annual April Fools gags
How precious.

Collection figure implies CCG style collecting, which while a tabletop game is definitely not a board game. Still I'd be very happy to be proven wrong, and if Seibah is any indication I'm looking forward to possible Kiyohime figures.

The description calls it "Heroic Spirit Summoning Board Game"

>trusting japanese English

Will there be characters other than seibah-clones?

tamamo is better.

Why not both?

>Grand Order

I wouldn't mind figurine collecting, I like the Fate/ franchise but I've sworn off Grand Order. Still this looks more like an adaption of FGO. It's true Nasu has tabletop history, but he himself has said that the best adaption for Fate/ to game form would be grand strategy, not RPGs or fighting games.

>the best adaption for Fate/ to game form would be grand strategy
Hopefully that means it will be a type of arena combat or wargame miniatures style game, I can definitely dig that. The worst disappointment would be something that doesn't use those figures at all.

FUCK

so long as this means I can finally have a Medea figure, im happy

That figure looks adorable, and reminds me of amiibo.

Which makes me wonder if they might have an electronic component to them.

>he literally doesn't know what to do with it anymore
Tsukihime remake never.

Considering the kind of shit that's in that game, miniatures could be fun.

Nasu is just the workhorse. Its Takeuchi who runs the show. Takeuchi is surprisingly driven in these sorts of things.

Takeuchi should be assassinated for the good of the narrative. He's pushed his shitty fetishes and bad art enough

>Fate/shit gets a board game before the Tsukihime remake

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH