Warhammer 40k General /40kg/

I won't shut up about kroot mercs edition

>NOVA Info
warhammer-community.com/2018/03/01/registration-for-the-nova-open-now-livegw-homepage-post-2/

>I have met my enemy, it is an abomination
youtu.be/ClfhBZR9-As?t=25m9s

>FAQs
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Megas:
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edi

KROOT MERCS

Yes please!

Say ONE nice thing about him

rending claws or sything talons for genestealers?

he's brimming with self confidence so much so that he thinks he can talk down to primarchs

so i have the models in pic relate. what is a good 1200 point list to make to learn the army?

The despoiler is a cool title.

he owns a neat sword which is better than him

He's an intimidating prescence, and charismatic enough to rally a lot of warbands to his banner which would otherwise refuse to cooperate. You don't want a black crusade bearing down on your planet, and you don't want to face Abaddon on the field.

That's the thing: Failure Abaddon was still a very effective villain, he just didn't credibly threaten to end the entire setting. Now he's just a wankstorm I can't take seriously in the slightest.

I really really want to see a primarch give him an object lesson in genetic superiority. Doesn't even need to be a loyalist. Just beat him the fuck down for overstepping his bounds.

His top-knot looks good.

reminder that even GW doesn't trust GW.

alpha came close but he didn't want to upset horus so he just limited himself to telling armless to go fuck himself

それはイギリス人から見たプレデター

You cant drop the RC you silly billy, dont bother with ST

I liked him in that one story where he had some personality, like an affable Bond villain

Why not both? Scything Talons are free and are more efficient than Rending Claws against invuln reliant armies like Harlequins and Daemons. Literally no reason not to take them from a gameplay standpoint.

I'd find complete comdesencion even funnier. Just, he faces off against Gulliman and tries to make a speech, then a heretic Primarch casually picks him up, tells him to shut up because grownups are talking then puts him down off to one side, out of the way.

yeah no, fuck abbadon.

This is great

>We suffer from this TERRIBLE CURSE in the name of the Emperor!
>Good news! The next generation won't have to deal with all your horrible problems and defects!
>... This is BULLSHIT

And a good ching chaing nip nang to you young lady!

I play Deathwing and i hate bikes and named characters.

>GW is Alpha Legion

>Take a load of people from the middle east
>Put them in Europe
Hey look their Europeans now

dubs decides how i paint my space bugs

kraken

I have a feeling that the Primaris Blood Angels won't stay "cured" forever. GW won't pass up Primaris Death Company.

Blue (they gotta go fast)

warpstone glow

I am shocked that a GW writer is aware enough to find the fundamental flaw with primaris marines. which will just make it worse when all the flavor of every chapter is removed anyway

Jormungandr

Don't play nids

I'm glad that was over so fast.

Except the Primaris are coming from the same stock, but improved. So better analogy

>Take a load of British people
>Improve the next generation with braces and proper dental care

Most Primaris are Terran, they saw Baal first time when Guilliman came to Baal

except for the fact that even if they were taken for BA worlds and intended to be BA the whole time, they aren't flesh tearers.

GW has listened to DE players and they have decided to give us a new special character!

from*

But if they look like Brits (sans teeth), talk like Brits and act like Brits, then are they not British even without their flaw?

How about this:
>Take a load of people from the Middle Eat
>Interbreed them with English people
They come from the same stock but their fundamentally different to. The point I'm (and the book) was making was that the black rage is something that defines the Blood angels, even thought getting rid of it would be positive it would ever change the Blood Angels, to the point some might not even considered them Blood Angels any more.

but primaris dont act like flesh tearers

Is there any army that can be build just with 2-3 start collecting boxes on 1000-1500pts other than skitarii, primarines and DG?
I know that mono Custodes are actually cheap (2x custodian guard box and a box of bikes or termies in enough for 1k pts battalion) but getting raped every single time I field my dudes seems to be a debatable joy. Same with GKs. Tau box seems to be a fine deal but running a commander spam would be boring as fuck and fire warriors probably need a pathfinder and fireblade support anyway
>inb4 ebay
Not a thing in my country because shipping fees are ridiculous and I don't want second-hand models. I can get everything that is available on GW store with 15-20% discount.

Khan out muderfucked the deldar, defeated everything in the arenas and won all the bike races.

no one is saying that getting rid of the black rage would be a bad thing (in universe, anyway). The point is that it is a fundamental piece of the BA's identity and by removing it, you aren't making Blood Angels, you're making something else. That something is improved, yes, but it is not the same.

Are the Blood Angels with their flaws worth keeping around when the Imperium now has better, safer until we find out how Cawl has screwed it up options?

I know the initial batch were, but haven't they had in house ones yet in the 100+ years they've been around? I might be wrong about that though

I actually dig that Seth and some of the other characters don't like the Primaris for those reasons for the record, it gives things a bit more nuance.

Spess wolves maybe? Their box seems pretty good and repeatable. 3 of the Tyranid SC should be 1000+ as well.

Dark Eldar. It'd be a bit bland though, you're really want a box of Scourges at least to liven it up.

Is Bob even aware of the Red Thirst and/or the Black Rage? Or Wulfen?

>until we find out how Cawl has screwed it up
well i mean cawl is actively cooking with traitor geneseed so who knows what will happen.

>worth keeping around
probably not. which is why seth is so bothered by it I suppose.

I'd say BA are worth keeping around, they're pretty cool dudes

>Do BL writers even know the cannon?
No

>The Khan has gone native
>Overthrows Vect while he's weakened
>Cruises around on an Venom converted into a giant jetbike
>Returns to Imperium with dozens of Dark Eldar concubines, makes Girlyman jealous because he only has one and she never listens to him
>Scars haven't got a clue who they're suppose to side with

Fireblade and pathfinders are both comparatively cheap model(s) at least, and commander spam will probably be limited by the codex. 2x boxes, a fireblade and some stealthsuits will allow you to rain fire from the lines while homing-beacon-ing in fusion laden crisis suit teams to destroyinate choice targets.

But really all the start collecting boxes are designed to be great deals while also not giving you a balanced army with two of them so you buy other stuff.

>khan is kicking around the webway
>returns with a harem of harlequin gfs and a lot of knock knock jokes

wtf, I love female space marines now

I'd have sex with her if you know what I mean

Name Your Dudes' allies.
>DAngles
>Black Templars
>Fire Angels
>SoBs
>Rogue Trader Dynasty

Error. Where does user input the toast?

That's what happens when you only listen to your dick user.
I'm just getting triggered over the lack of armour. Why the fucking shoulderpads when the entirety of the chest isn't covered?!?!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, this is better. If they even notice him it's to move him out of the way.

How the fuck are you supposed to know it's a space marine if she isn't wearing shoulderpads?

And how are you supposed to know it's a woman unless she's wearing a bikini and has big tits and ass?

really user

>entirety of the chest isn't covered
not true user i see a combat bra and my Japanese mmos tell me that's like endgame gear

Put him in the slaaneshi ball pit.

I like the model his ship has in BFG.
10 fucking captchas

>look up artist
>no imperial fist version
>planning space wolf
0/10

Sounds like a kickstarter waiting to happen. Let's community fund some chapter girls.

I bet it looks awesome in person but in picture form the dark skin just destroys being able to see any detail.

>Why the fucking shoulderpads when the entirety of the chest isn't covered?!?!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
better?

>Dark Angels
>Mentors
>Inquisition

My IG don't have many particular allies come to think of it. They just fight with whoever is helping them in any given campaign.

Wolf girl > mustache with muttonchops girl.

Friends have dragged me into this game, and i'm trying to come up with an army (Chaos, khorne in particular) and I'd like to hear what you think

The army is as follows :
World Eaters
HQ : Daemon Prince with wings
Troops : 5x CSM (1 with Lascannon), 7 Berzerkers
Elites : Helbrute (Fist and Lascannon)
Khorne Daemons :
HQ : Skulltaker, Bloodmaster (Warlord, Crimson Crown)
Troops : 27x Bloodletters, Bloodreaper (Daemonic Icon and Instrument)
Heavy Support : Skull Cannon

My friends usually play at 1000 points

how the fuck did you shoop that so fast

nice

this is fucking stupid

hey man, you can be wrong all you want, but you don't need to shit up the thread with your garbage.

It's better, but now only her chest is protected. Her panties need some plating too.

spotted in the forage cap there. that unmistakable chin!

not a shop, there's two versions of the picture and a nsfw version for the artists shills

What happened to fapping before entering threads?

*blocks your path*

i found an EC and DA version user. also an arbities girl but those ones have tiddies out

Only really "ally" my Tau have are a bunch of loose-cannon sneaky Orks who sometimes do what they're told (though I can't play it in 8th without house rules). They also have a fucktonne of more regular auxiliaries but they're considered part of the sept rather than anything separate.

Nice work, user, but I think that yellow is too bright for my personal tastes.
>Mentors
My nigga.

looks like he has the wolf girl panned out already

Thats an amazingly misleading thumbnail, great work

This thread officially belongs to Slaanesh.

*reminds what tau women look like*

Facts are not garbage.

I want to impregnate her nose.

YES!

I was thinking about making my BA list a tad more shooty.
Would a boatnought standing next to an autocannon/lascannons predator and a lieutenant a good idea ? The boatnought could use the reroll 1s to hit stratagem, granting the combo massive precision.

For the lore experts:

I was wondering why ahriman is considered "one of the most evil characters" in the 40k universe.
what did he do to deserve that title?
wouldnt, for example, Abaddon be considered more evil?

gw plz make hot anime femarines official. *squirting eggplant emoji*

Wow those goods are pretty great!

You made that logo?

Reinhart and BRIGITTE!!