Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2092 The Controversially Opinionated Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Fuck your opinions.
My opinions are objectively correct

You mean #2091.

How do you strike a balance between "I can prevent a lot of suffering and avert the plot with this one piece of meta-knowledge" and "the story is boring from a meta-perspective if I fix everything before it happens?"

Obviously he means 2103

Because we've missed far more than 10 thread numbers.

Sorry, it was the Scarlet Empress.
>it'd be rather weird to be able give her two Exaltations (in a single jump, that is)
I suppose, though I did say that she would get the exaltation after the jump.
>and using an import before you actually get her as a companion seems a bit backwards too.
It is odd, but clearly I’m going to try and get her if I buy it, and if I fail that’s 100 CP down the drain in a jump that is very tough to budget for.

Save people on the down low, if they die in the story walk up after everyone is gone and res them then take them back to your pocket world. Then at the end after the hero has won you yank the hero in onto a stage with all the people who would have died in the audience clapping. Give the hero a medal. And send him on his eay after restoring any damage done to the world.

My benefactor restricts any meta-knowledge which makes the jump too easy, getting more strict about it as I get more powerful.
For the first few jumps, my memories are totally intact, but by the end of my chain, I'm going into every jump blind.

It says #2091 here, you must have a virus or something.

I posted this WIP last night, but I figured I'd post it again in the "morning" to see if I can get any additional input.

Pretty much everyone told me that I went overboard with the trimming, so I'm gonna go and add a bit of the fat back in after this, hopefully I can strike a good balance.

>-A unique demonic mutation that makes you an exceptional harbinger of silence, killing winds, insanity and general calamities even among Scourges? I can imagine Adorjan
experimenting with trying to turn her Chosen into extentions of her Pole

If you're replacing the scenario award because of her can we get a third option to get the replacement
reality engine so we can still make our own elemental poles? Like maybe have them
replaced once per jump afterward?

Also I thought Cthulhu was the boss of the pirates in this setting,Why are they fighting
each other?

You'll never make us all happy no matter what you do. Mwaaaahahhahahaha!

>Did You Forget that I am God? + You Have Tiny Balls
>Ranting about being invincible when someone tells you to get off their couch
Best drawback combo.

Hm. She's not really the smashing type either, so destroying the installation instead of forgetting about it doesn't quite fit her.

You have a point on it being a bit odd she'd give a replacement reality-engine though. Akuma/her demons could take care of those details though.

On alternative rewards... Can't upgrade the manse, since I don't want to tie it to having to purchase that.

A wind-child or artifact of Marus, maybe, but it seems a bit unconnected to the scenario itself?

They mutation idea is neat, though I'm not sure how to make it not underwhelming/not something you could just do with Charms?

Sure, just add a knife.

Jumpchan should never assume human attributes.

Please don't change it I want this really bad! Also please see

Easy. My Benefactor takes all meta-knowledge from my brain for the duration of the jump.

Fuck off Bancho

So the Dread Saurian descriptor says that without their ceremonial armor, the Slann couldn't keep these fuckers in check. And these fuckos are apparently still capable of going toe-to-toe with Dragons.
My question is - how much more powerful are the Saurians outside of the armor, and am I making a huge mistake by buying a breeding pair of them?

I just adopted a child in my last Jump, what are some good Jumps for raising a child? I considered Maid Dragon, but I kinda don't want us to live in the middle of a cramped urban sprawl, and I haven't bought any farmland attachments for the warehouse.

Also, what jumps let be bring farmland/rural real estate to other jumps?

>Also I thought Cthulhu was the boss of the pirates in this setting,Why are they fighting each other?
It's less that they're fighting actual Chthulhu (Kimbery), more shorthand for "society of deep-sea squidfolk who may or may not be descendants of Queen K'Thula".

Mhm. Leaning towards keeping it as-is for the reward for now.

But if I did, I'd probably have a third option... That might actually work as the "stop the Yozi's plans" option.

Jump into unfamiliar worlds.

Generic Parenting Jump and harvest moon should have you covered user

/jc/, what's the worst thing any of your jumpers have done?
My magitech jumper used the perk from Duel Monsters - The Shadow Realm to turn organic beings into machines, the perk from Hive Queen Quest that allows adapting biological abilities into technology, the perk in Duel Monsters - The Heroes to turn machines into continuous spells and finally Magicite Creation from Final Fantasy VI to convert those continuous spells into magicite so he can acquire their abilities as spells.

>how to make it not underwhelming/not something you could just do with Charms

I would phrase it as something similar to Heroic Tempering in the Mortals Gauntlet, or your own Yozi perks: A unique Shintai Adorjan came up with in a fit of inspiration, described in general terms, which lets you embody and excel at many of Adorjan's strengths. Adorjan doesn't have a written conventional Shintai Charm rather than her shadow clone technique and attack, so that could be worthwhile.

My vote's for keeping it as a third reward option.

Fuck off Bancho.

>the story is boring from a meta-perspective if I fix everything before it happens?"
Mah Boi, peace is what all true warriors strive for!

This is pretty neat.

>I'm having trouble understanding you.
Sorry about that. I was born a rambling man.
The page length of a jump is not an issue.
The problem is when individual parts or entries are heavy on words and low on content.
I don't mind reading a lot if it does not seem like a chore and there is substance to what I've read.

...and bitches are gonna bitch no matter what length you present to them, its girth that matters

Harvest Moon is the obligatory answer. Farmville second, it's in Uploads.

Slime Rancher would be nice, but admittedly that one's really lonely due to basically no other civilization in sight.
Oh! DINOTOPIA.

Well, since you posted a picture of hughes, you could always go to fullmetal alchemist?
Barring the one apocalypse you can just skip out on its a pretty safe setting.

>harvest moon
I thought you could only take with you buildings you buy with CP, not the whole property, meaning you can't take the ranch with you.

Also, I'd rather not go to a Generic

Nobody cares what you want, Bancho

Should clarify, these are answers for the "raising a child" thing.
The first three are good answers for the "WHERE MY FARMLAND" question.

A good answer to both is potentially Otoyomegatari, although depending on your interpretation of religion it's either a hellhole of fanatics and decapitations or a fluffy romance manga and *no in-between whatsoever.* Because Anonymous has decided we can't have nice things apparently.

Butterfly effect is a bitch and I have a perk for causing it. Imagine the Dresden Files. If you start messing with the plot then Dresden might die or not be ready to be Winter Knight and then the Outsiders win. Heck, the Outsiders might notice your out of setting powers from a single use and ramp or change their plans. They you are out of luck.

And here I thought if someone left their Name field empty they were to be treated as Anonymous.
Fuck's sake you Jumpers are vicious.

Jurassic Park

The vast majority of people who can be bothered to interact with you wanted you to leave. You stubbornly insisted you (((need))) to stay, against the express orders of your psychiatrist, labelling yourself a waste of tax dollars on top of everything.

I'm not sure what you expected.

/jc/ what's the best jump for getting a full 8 companions worth of waifus?

I believe they are calling random people bancho again cause their hate boners are flaring up.

You are doing the meme wrong

Look at my typing, user.
Does it look like what a speech-to-text program would regurgitate out.

Stop getting so blinded by your hateboner that you can't see facts. If the idiot's just asking questions and not being a public nuisance, then he's doing nothing wrong. Once he starts being a pest, then start yelling at him. Basic internet policy.

Already been to Harvest Moon, there no rules there saying you take the farm it's just provided when you get there. Also already been to FMA. Slime Rancher might be fun, but the problem is I want my darling girl to get a proper education and learn how to socialize. I know nothing about Dinotopia save for scant recollections of the TV show from looooong ago.
Otoyomegatari might be interesting, but I'm still not sure. Plus I'm not too worried about the religious aspect as long as I stay out of major cities since Kyrgyz and other steppe peoples there historically were very lax and opportunistic in regards to religion. Though what I am worried about is being a vaguely Western looking person being there in the middle of the Great Game, and I'd rather my daughter not be in danger from Russians

Sekirei

I never liked the meme. I just call them as I see them, and he admitted to being himself in .

Cool it, of course it doesn't. But that idiot has long exhausted any patience I have with him spending a goddamn second here, if he isn't made to feel he's not welcome he'll stick around long enough to make an ass of himself down the lane. I've seen it happen too many times before: People try to humor him, he takes advantage and goes full autism, and then shits the bed.

And if we're going to talk about facts, the fact is I'm not waiting around for him to do it again. He was going to leave for good, until his fuckwit of a friend told him to come risk his life for some retarded reason. He needs to learn leaving was the right decision.

Hmmm. This might work if I tie it into being an extension of her elemental pole, yeah... Something something you're carrying a piece of infinite murder-giggle-zoom with you...

Oh, sorry. Phoneposting is suffering.

It still doesn't quite feel like it makes sense to me? Sorry, user, but you'll to find another way if you want to make her an Infernal. Like, importing her as your Infernal Mate in Lunars, or ignoring me and going with what's more fun in your story.

Hero BBS or Overlord

>I never liked the meme. I just call them as I see them, and he admitted to being himself in

user you need to learn to read as that other user just said in response to you f not being bancho. You are being blinded by you own anger

>calling random people bancho again

This is a thing.
I was called both bancho and Oaa in the same day once. It forced me to re-evaluate myself.
I realised I put too much stock into what other people have to say.
Conversely, when user's call me a DDanon it just seems silly and makes me want to call a random poster DDanon too.

Aand that second half of my post was supposed to be for .

>Adamit perk fixed to how it was
LET ME HUG YOU! My man My bro My Jumpmaker friend

Fuck off mommy

>Dinotopia
That would be a good place to raise a litter and rewatching a three episode mini-series is a low entrance fee.

Uhh... Maybe animal crossing? Small town slice of life and you get to keep the town afterwards?

Although the new jump seems to not be on the drive anymore.

People call me random anons as well because I sometimes make a spelling error or whatever. I blame Canadians

>No CD-i Zelda jump
>Drop-ins don't have a hotel chain as one of their items

I'm pissed, and also sceptical. Why would he bring up leaving his name field empty, if he wasn't Bancho? Almost nobody else is hated nearly as much.

Tenchi Muyo if you like space, spaceships, women, and super tech that can destroy a galaxy. Every drawback gives you a minimum of one woman (some give more) and every 400cp perk gives one woman (except drop in that gives 2)
I know I saw a Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar jump on here sometime with a harem companion slot that gave 8 women for one price, but I can't find it anywhere.

DxD. Asia, Rias, Ravel, Ophis, Koneko, Kuroka, Akeno and Kunou(That loli kitsune).

If it's any consolation, as the user still convinced the user I was yelling at is Bancho I find it hard to imagine how someone could confuse you with any of them genuinely. Think you got memed on, or there was actual hateboner confusion.

In another world with my cellphone
you cn't go wrong with the gynoids.

user, that user merely said in question that he thought once someone took off their name that they would be left alone and nothing implied that he was bancho. If you start chasing after shadows and crying wolf don't be surprised when others call you crazy user.

Tenchi muyo is a great jump

Thanks guys, I'll take a look at those.

If I'm, I'd apologise if it mattered. Nobody deserves to be compared to Bancho, except himself. I simply have too little faith to think I am.

Also damn that's a creepy gif

Maybe Hamtaro?
It takes place in suburban japan, has a neat perk that'll make sure you don't move into a shitty house and one of the buyable items is a sunflower farm of customize able appearance big enough to grow a single extra crop?

May suggest the following?

> Aria
Future tech mixed with good clean Italian-style living on oceanic Mars, with plenty of random islands beyond the main city-star port to not only host cultural villages, but perhaps even solitary living. Bonus, there're hints of magic underneath the mundane, however not all of it is benign.

> Otoyomegatari
How about raising your child in the Steppes of the late 19th Century? Plenty of land, farms, and helpful villagers around, sadly though, there are a few bandits and a minor war in the works in the background that could be defused if you play your cards right.

> Spice and Wolf
Middle-age setting that's an interesting combination of European and Shinto beliefs, mostly European in aesthetics though. Depending on how you go, you can actually find a place in this Jump to raise your young one peacefully.

> Lyrical Nanoha
Woah there, I know what you're thinking, but lemme explain. One of the item options happens to be a beautiful and peaceful house that's always in a cozy spot, and one of the location options is the planet Ruwella, well known for its peaceful day-to-day life...just try to make sure that your precious one reports anything odd like voices in her head, 'mkay?

> Atelier Arland
Middle-age village / town living with a side of ALCHEMY anyone? There shouldn't be too much of anything going on if you just sit back and raise your little one while avoiding the Protagonists.

> Harvest Moon
Farmland ahoy! Can't guarantee the schools though, but you should have no problems with clean country livin', yup.

> Hero BBS
Hold on, there's a reason for this. Get summoned with kid, quickly wreck the demon-lord's face, then request land and a farm from the king as a reward all in the time that it takes the now terrified king/queen/regent/prince/princess/whateverthehelltheleaderiscalled to mention the name and location of said demon lord in their welcoming speech. Voila! Farm in a quiet with your young'un.

Maybe it's because Ise has confirmed children with the girls in his harem, or maybe because I really really like the series and Ise, but I don't like the idea of getting any of his women before him.

Ophis has potential though, since I've never seen their relationship as romantic or sexual.

The Outsiders aren't THAT dangerous.

No worries user, also most of the women in those jumps can be very high powered and able to hold their own in a fight.

Hey user don't worry about it man I just don't want you to raise your blood pressure over nothing on a Canadian fun posting board powered by ask Jeeves.

>Also damn that's a creepy gif

That gif is amazing and was around from the time of the early internet, Never mind the save date since that was when I too to re-save it since my old hard drive crashed. Also if you haven't been to Tenchi muyo user I highly recommend it user.

They are just trying to destroy the universe.

And failing pretty badly at it.

>fixed

What do you mean? This isn't any different to the WIP I posted last night. I'm assuming you were the user who complained about that perk.

It's hard to estimate how dangerous the Outsiders are at this point really. On the one hand, they collectively have all of reality besieged. On the other hand, the Fae have been stalemating them for thousands of years, and the Wyld ones can violence on a numerically superior number of them just fine, even if somewhat at a disadvantage.

And Harry (and Elaine) are "starborn" which gives them some kind of advantage over them, which mostly seems like plot armor given how stylishly He Who Walks Before was finished. But Harry also gave Behind a nasty bop in the shnozz without really knowing what he was doing, so who knows?

But yeah, for a bunch of apocalyptic cosmic horrors they're really underwhelming in person. Deep One-tier at worst, and shoggoth-tier at best.

To be fair, I'm reasonably sure that's their masters. The ones so dangerous there's a different(?) war going on to make sure they aren't even remembered.

>Also if you haven't been to Tenchi muyo user I highly recommend it user.
But what women are best from Tenchi? Granted, Tenchi has his women on lockdown with being the god that created the god of the universe and all.
Space pirates, space cop, noble, super scientist. Which do you seek from here? Or will you fight God-King Tenchi to win the love of Tokimi?

They are described as being foot soldiers of the Old Ones. On the other hand, he who waltzes behind is supposed to be a big deal and it says a lot about Outsiders if a Big Deal among them isn't running around wiping out cities and making people shit their intestines out of their eyeballs with it's presence.

Jumpers, What is best in life?

Traps.

If you don't mind lower-levels jump, Danganronpa give you an option to take all of the surviving students with you. You just gotta make sure that all of the eight girls in your given cast survive. Tough you would need to keep in mind that a couple of them are satan-level evil.

That's true enough. The way I figure it, either:

a) For whatever reason, it's not in He Who Is A Big Deal's interest to use powers that can wipe out humans en masse. As we know, their masters get something out of worship. Maybe they're playing the long game? It seems the Olympians and Aesir once held prominence before their powers diminished somehow, so maybe they're pulling a Steppenwolf and waiting for conditions to be better suited for their masters.

b) The difference in power between Walkers and the Old Ones is like the difference between Knights and Queens of the Fae courts. Maybe Mothers, after how underwhelming the Walkers have been compared to Mab and Hades. Dresden goes on about Before's power being deeper in a dimensional sense, but what you SEE is a big ugly monster get tricked by an illusionist on a boat, and react too slowly to dodge a Soulfire bullet.

Waifu the love interest of the MCs before they form a relationship.

I don't mind lower-level jumps. I'm not really interested in psychos though.

One crazy woman at a time is enough for me. Too many and the bodies start piling up.

Well, the Danganronpa 2 cast doesn't have ny psychos. Tough most of them are more than a bit weird and Hiyoko is a bitch. Also, Peko already has feelings for a guy.

>Start rewatching Dinotopia
>Suddenly reminded they're all obligate veggitarians
>I love meat too much, and my adopted daughter is half dragon
Dangit, I knew it was too good to be true

To lewd your Loved Ones,
See them moan and writhe before you,
And hear the lamentations of the Neighbours.

>To lewd your Loved Ones,
What about your enemies?

That's why I want scenario where we are Issei and it's reward is harem that jumper collect as companions.

Have them become your loved ones, of course. Lord knows we have plenty of perks for that.

They count as either loved ones or neighbours, depending on how waifuable they are.

Seconded.

As any Xianxia protagonist will tell you, rape is a battlefield tactic.

Not literally everything there is sapient. There are things you could eat, if you wanted to. It's how the friendlier carnosaurs do it.

to jump from setting to setting and introduce out of setting stuff for the lulz and to satisfy curiosity.
Example: making Conan an android so he can figure out the riddle of the steel more easily

>rape is a battlefield tactic.
works in gotham

If only Batman would believe in it.

Works well for bueno, its how I reformed joker

all 3 of them

and irl too

Nah, in IRL it's how you get the clap, spread it to your infantry battalion and lose the battle before a shot's been fired. Always remember: Rape is only a viable battlefield tactic when you're immune to veneral diseases.

Do you have any scarred or disfigured companions/followers?
You still love them, right?

I rescued and took on a fatherly role for a clone of myself who was tortured in a lab for most of her life. Does that count?

definitely counts
What jump, though?

Cadmus clonepanion?