Join the train edition

We're only going up from here nerds

>What is Kucoin?
Kucoin is a new exchange for popular coins and altcoins alike that rewards you for trading with their services. Founded by a group of blockchain enthusiasts who had proved themselves in industry giants like Ant Financial and GF Securities, Kucoin aims at providing users digital asset transaction and exchange services which are even more safe and convenient, integrating premium assets worldwide, and constructing state of the art transaction platform.

>Why do I care?
They want growth and they want it fast - to facilitate this they're offering dividends in the form of trading fees to their investors. 50% of the entire trading fee revenue on the Kucoin platform will be shared daily with those holding KCS on their exchange. This is a two-fold investment with ridiculous growth potential as a result, you buy KCS, the exchange grows, your KCS rises in price, and the amount of dividends you are generating grows with it. At this moment KCS is at 7.70$ and climing fast.(It was ~2$, seven days ago)

>Sounds cool, how do I sign up?
kucoin.com/#/signup

If I shilled you into this godcoin please consider using my referral code when signing up if you don't have a Kucoin account yet: 1bg63

Espcially if you roll between 3-7 use this code, its gonna give you endless fuel for next moon mission, kek wills it.

Kucoin is the future of crypto exchanges, are you in?

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1NeJv ya fags.

ill fuck your mother if you dont use my code.

You have dirty mouth for future lambo owner

1aeQf
Thank you user for using my invitation code.

poorfag pls use
1gcgt

E4xk6C
This is the code you want to use :)

I've been holding NEO and KCS for 48 hours. Nothin.

kucoin.com/#/ ? r=1uac5

use my code because i'm a whore who wants money.

My code friends 1HevN

Are you slow or something? I've held KCS the past 2 days and my stack has been getting nice and fat. You did buy at 4 dollars, right??

I put up a Facebook ad for a week with a 10$ daily spend, 3 days in and only have a few referrals. Please someone be my friend

1ef4J

Signing up with my code will grant you free kucoins for every trade made (I work for the exchange). Might get in trouble posting this here but fuck it:

1vvvM

You're welcome!

If you a real nigga use
1v2gj

Show proof these referrals amount to something.

1ffcd

Would be cool if just one or two used my code. Thanks bois

I shilled Kucoin at 0.89 and everyone would moan about how much of a shit coin it is. Stay poor

1u2N3

show some love

1fcux for once, I'd like to have a referral, just for once please.

Legit question, how much (in $) does one earn over holding a kucoin? I understand it's a daily dividend.

All in boys, happy gainz. Funny webm, gif for your time

1gbxJ

Maybe there's something I don't understand. I've got 140 KCS and 3.5 NEO on this shit exchange. Nothing has popped up under Income and if I go to Explore/Kucoin Bonus it tells me I'm holding 0.