State of MTG

The fuck is wrong with Wizards right now? Banning a shit ton of players over personal social justice bullshit, slamming anyone who makes videos with MTG logos in the back, putting out shitty sets. Did Wizards tell their kid to take over while he cheats on us with Vanguard?

>/pol/ phoneposter

what a surprise

>imagine thinking /pol/ gives a fuck about mtg
W E W

>being such a newfag that you're unaware of the daily Jeremyposting threads on Veeky Forums
Crikey

>pol
>mtg

this was never the case.

>imagine thinking /pol/ won't pretend to give a fuck about anything as long as they can rail against SJWs and (((Cultural Marxists)))
W E W

/pol9k/ was the worst thing to happen to Veeky Forums

>hi jeremy
>hi mark
>hi /pol/
>hi SJW

With that done:

My only guess is despite the outrage, Magic's profit hasn't decreased the the point of them caring. I think they'd rather take a hit to kick out anyone isn't as crazy as they are than make more money while having all sorts of people playing the game. If such a thing is true, I will certainly give credit for their conviction. As for the poor qualities of recent sets, I think most if not all of it can be chalked up to incompetent people replacing competent people in order to further the aforementioned agenda.

Of course they don't, but they sure love shilling their ideology

>he doesn't know how site revenue works
>he's never met hiroshima

At least they responded to fans somewhat with the new Masters 25 set which is SUPPOSE to have a fair mix. Their bad habits I say have been that they try to introduce new gameplay elements like the vehicles in Kalidesh and then they move onto something else in the next set. I have clusters of cards from the past two years that just aren't that usable overall unless I built a deck based mostly on the set said gameplay element was from.

This needs to fucking stop

lmao mtg has had bad years since Khans, the distributors are the ones buying it and sitting on it.

WOTC is still losing money but they can only hide it so much, everyone knows the truth.

40% player base drop for exaple

>inb4 that one faggot pebbitor tries to disprove it

Have you considered they're may be truth to it?

Bulk25 is beyond shit and I dare to to try and convince me otherwise.

Tell companies to stop putting /pol/ into our games then or start an underground gangsta mtg scene for players who don't want to deal with this shit.

Jeremy please. It's time to let go.

We have the full list of cards. It's pretty bad.

>or start an underground gangsta mtg scene for players who don't want to deal with this shit.

who has the EDH bunker meme?

That's as close as we have right now.

>muh Jermey

Veeky Forums doesn't care about him at all, it's the whole thing, WOTC even went after the autist mtg we fucked with a long time ago just for supporting his bit. Shit's getting out of hand

*mtglion

Got ahead of myself there

Well rumors are there wotc has a hitlist of DCI numbers for bans kind of like what twitter did with purging accounts. Seen a few reports from people who where involved with the background check shit get a "notice" from wotc Only time will tell lads.

>Banning a shit ton of players
So who got hit?

A couple people who voiced their support for requiring background checks for judges and LGS employees. There are a lot more supposedly "under investigation" who were involved with the entire Jeremy vs WotC/Christine debacles.

Jeremy, TableTop Girl, MTG Lion is on the watch list, some British guy, Blue guy. They're doing personal background checks of a lot of players from what I understand so much that players could be banned if they made a post that offended people in 2012 or something.

>he doesnt know that they help contain the vast majority of the worst

why doesnt wtc want background checks for judges etc

YugiOh is better than MTG unironically though.

Is it just me or do /pol/ and SJW just work together to ruin everything? I'll stick with Rudy on this one.

some big names, but a lot of small fish have been saying they've gotten e-mails from wotc " investigators" basically, they're going to look through your facebook, twitter etc. too make sure you don't come to Veeky Forums or follow any of the guys they've banned lol.

They're wanting to ban Rudy too bro.

Because they have a lot of felons convicted of crimes involving children in the judge program and many similar people at WotC

>Banning a shit ton of players over personal social justice bullshit
good. if you wanna be a racist sexist retard you can play yugioh with the other degenerates. if wotc wants to actually encourage a fun and enjoyable environment then getting rid of these troglodytes is the first step.

the second step of course is banning anyone who doesn't bathe and wear pants that fit.

((( All inclusiveness )))

>MTGLion
Fingers crossed, I can't stand that fag.

Thing is SJW and /pol/ only care about each other, even if they don't acknowledge it or express it that way.

If you're anywhere in between then you're obviously "against" them both.