ARE WEED STOCKS THE NEXT BITCOIN???

With Canada And California Legalizing weed, Why buy Bitcoin??? When buy a real stock that can sell at any time..With Crypto Gainz Check out the gainz on Aurora Cannabis TSE ACB and Canopy Growth >WEED

YOU POSTED THIS ALREADY YOU NIGGER LEAF DRUG COCKNIGGER, STOP TAKING DRUGS YOU DEGNERATE, SUCK ON SOROS TITS YOU DOGFUCKING LEAF FAGGOT BITCH KEK NIGGER FAGGOT

where do we buy in asshole?

this ^

Canada can't die soon enough.

Soon beaner. Both you and Canada must fall in order for a greater North American continent to rise.

Does /pol/ think marijanua will be a profitable business?

any stock exchange

Cry all you want.. But numbers and charts don't lie...

You mean the north american union that has been planned out for years?

nigga you're outdated, this is today's closing price

FUCK OFF TO BIZ LEAF FAG. I COME TO THIS BOARD TO RELAX AND TAKE A BRAKE FROM FUCKING CRYPTO FUD N FOMO YOU FUCKING KEK LOVING HOMO LEAF.

KEK NOT KEK U FUCKING AUTOCORRECT!!

FUCK YOU WHAT IS THIS?! WHY CANT I TYPE C U C K!!!!???

Marijuana legalization is a major political topic for Leafs

EVEN HIGHr NON HOLDERS BTFO

a fucking LEAF

>Are weed stocks the next bitcoin
I don't know. Are you willing to pay 200 dollars for a gram of weed?

Are you actually this retarted???

You Cleary have no concept of Stocks
SAD!

>only 0.013 bitcoins for a gram of weed
bruh

No, you're this retarded. Because there'll be very little change to how many people consume marijuana or how much they consume since they haven't been enforcing most of the marijuana laws for a long time now. So injecting capital into the marijuana growers isn't going to change shit. The only way you would actually fund the market cap for these stocks if they ballooned as much as bitcoin is if people were suddenly okay with the price of marijuana going up by over 20 times.

Weed stocks have already had a huge run, you're late OP. The next good investment is graphine.

it hasn't even been legalized in canada yet, we're just getting started

yes im long lvvv 26k here siting pretty ave.009 per share. this will go to a dollar and prolly more

Rate my poorfag weedfolio bitches

And its just warming up

>support degeneracy

And by that logic I guess the only reason Tesla stock went us was because the cars increased in price 20x? Not due to increased demand or anything.

>speculating imaginary coins in your moms basement
>not degenerate

>funding pharma companies that will make medicine based on natural compounds with less side effects and danger than big pharma pills
>degenerate

ignore weed posters

since buying in yesterday

weak bro
you should try the canadian market

That's great, you don't even have a single chance of escaping the taxman when you sell your shares.

im in the US retard

explain how you're going to avoid the IRS when you cash out your $100k BTC

Nice, get rid of Aphria, they grow bunk weed I hear

Also fuck HMMJ. Why pay someone 5% at a desk to pick stocks for you? By them yourself

I recommend selling HMMJ LEAF and APH for something a little more risky.

Look into RTI, QCC, ATT

Also look at pharma plays, such as TBP, INMED, and NMUS

you can buy canadian stocks in the US dummy
NYSE has the same stocks just under a different ticker

WEED = Canopy Growth = TWMJF on the NYSE

Niggers cannot afford weed from a retail store. No.

cuz HMMJ also holds smaller cap pharma research firms that I can't be bothered to research, and they have US holdings that would cost me currency exchange fees to buy.

Mostly I'm just lazy lol

brainlet.

not available on my broker

all the illegal small time growers will die and big time growers will crush them with volume.

DUDE WEED LMAO - activists have killed their own grow businesses by getting the legalization top lel

You are about 1 year late just as you were 1 year late for bitcoin. All those stocks have already mooned and all the hype is already priced in.

You are not going to make it.

thx for the heads up on Ahpria though

>implying I cant grow in a tent in my house
>implying Craft Growers wont do good

np, you can see LP reviews from customers on lift.co

people forget that ultimately these companies are making a product, and you should judge the product based on the quality.

ur broker is a nigger

>these are the people trading crypto
No wonder I make so much money