What kind of girls post on Veeky Forums?

What kind of girls post on Veeky Forums?

ones that haven't showered for days

The most terrifying kind. Ones who are able to deal with all of the bullshit said on here and dish out their own.

the kind to wear meme shirts

Transgirls.

The kind that doesn't have any friends and wishes to build her own world so she won't feel too alone, pic related.

Ah yes, the worst possible kind of trash.

Men.

Who dis?

Girls (male)

/thread

/thread

Cute girl(male).

The ones who sound like birds when they talk, have bad acne, are slightly overweight, and don't wear pants

Kill yourselves

The same kinds as guys that post on Veeky Forums. Women are people too. So, they fall everywhere on a spectrum between "grimy turboautist for whom personal hygiene is a hypothetical concept" and "closet-nerdy 'normie' who's attractive and well-liked and wouldn't admit to most of their friends that they're really into fantasy worldbuilding."

Usually married, engaged, or the kind of girl you probably avoid but shouldn't if you want to play strip-magic with someone.

fucking hell

Are there any confirmed girl namefags besides that mapfag from 2007ish and Little Mac?
If they're anything to go by, attention whores and autists.

People who can't be bothered to create yet a new account and anonymity is a plus.

>Women are people too.
Of course, I keep forgetting that part!

>the Matt Mercer fangirl who wants to bitch about that horrid piece of shit girl who ruins all of the episodes without being accused of internalized misogyny
>furfag who wants to circlejerk with the "RATFOLK THREAD HUE" sort
>the rare girl who is studying the ways of the male because she wants to play as something other than tyranids
>white wolf game player/larper
>the extremely rare female grognard

Are women in general represented in tabletop? Or is it something that they do because their bf/husband do it? Kinda new to the hobby myself.

pic I feel safer posting

I can become one, if you'd like

Why do you think girls play as male characters? They are making their perfect husbando.

>Normal Iberian girl.
Sbain?

I-I don't want to tell

>play as something other than tyranids
Where does women playing as Tyranids come from? What's the appeal?

Never post pictures of yourself (or people you care about) on Veeky Forums. We might be one of more civilized boards but that doesn't mean you're not getting a a dozen of cocks shopped around that face, not all of which are necessarily human.

Those that will reincarnate into neckbeards.

I know that's not very recommended to do on the internet, but never thought of it that way, thanks

Partially because critters are cute, particularly subconsciously living on their biological urges of eating all the things and having million babies, but mostly just love for tentacle hentai.

Tyranids are cute and colourful.

Dunno, you look like some of your parents at least did the Americas, if you ain't 60% iberian at least (with very minor native american and some other euros in you, probably Irish/italian) I would say you are either from Florida with some cuban, if not probably from a Castizo family from Mexico or an Argentinian girl.
How severe is your princess sindrome?

Male characters just feel easier to roleplay. Plus, I always feel like people are assuming I'm playing a self-insert when I play female characters. You're not wrong about the husbando part though

I'm Middle Eastern
Also, Princess syndrome?
From what Urban Dictionary tells me, it's pretty damn severe I guess, but I don't have any interaction with guys anymore, and don't think that the world revolves around me, depends on what you're looking at I guess?

>Veeky Forums - Traditional Genealogy

>mostly just love for tentacle hentai.
I've never known a female nerd who wasn't into tentacles at least a little.

>I don't have any interaction with guys anymore
How does that happen?

>Male characters just feel easier to roleplay
That's kinda odd, innit? I mean, you live most of your life as a girl, but it's easier to pretend to be a dude than another girl?

I wonder what's causing that. My inner sociologist is rearing his head.

It's easier for me to RP female characters despite being a dude, so I know that feel. I'm also surprisingly good at writing husbandos if my limited attempts at decent fanfic are to be trusted

ca/tg/irls

Yeah you're right I was exaggerating, I mostly meant "normie same age-group interaction with guys"

>I'm Middle Eastern

WHO GIVES A FUCK

I'm Middle Eastern only as far as 'race' goes, I live in a 1st world country I swear

>How does that happen?
>I'm Middle Eastern

Are there MENA rpg games at all?

I don't really play any tabletop games, I've just been trying to create a world for 2 months now, and it doesn't really go anywhere

>implying it's not a pic he found on google because he wanted to get (you)
user please.

43rd post best post

How the fuck did you get to Switzerland?

I-I'm not from Switzerland

fa/tg/irls

I have most of mine in my mind, I have to write it tough, its too derivative to be interesting to anyone else I'm afraid, too many influences from Glorantha, Miyazaki, Dominions and a lots of pulp books.

I have most of my stuff in my mind too, I have a map as well (That I've requested from someone here like a month ago) but still, no progress whatsoever and I'm not sure how to get help

>I mean, you live most of your life as a girl, but it's easier to pretend to be a dude than another girl?
Not that cute Lebanese-looking chick but I imagine it's easier for some ladies to be a male character because there's less pressure to either conform to "femininity" or actively refute it. If you're playing a female barbarian then you're playing a female barbarian, but if you're playing a male barbarian then you're just playing a barbarian.

But that's the only place left that might claim to be "first world country" these days

Perhaps I can help, I love that kind of stuff, I'm more of an classical age dude, but I have enough historical knowladge/I have read enough sci fi to at least grasp the majority of settings. Unless you throw at me some tumblr shit that's it.

How can I contact you? I have kik

It's honestly easier to be a "nerdy girl" on Veeky Forums than places like Reddit. There's no post histories to creep in case someone mentioned being a chick six months ago and no inbox for horny beta guys to send dick pics to on Veeky Forums. can go right back to posting as an assumed-male grognard right after this thread.

>I have kik
>mfw

I hate mobile stuff, throw me a gmail account if you want.

The kind that posts on tumblr

>pic related

That's quite slow-paced, I guess?
Do you have Discord maybe?

hold up, I got just the thing

My girlfriend used to post on Veeky Forums. She looks like a normie but is pretty antisocial and plays a lot of board games and video games. And is VERY politically incorrect

honestly who gives a shit

oh no some sweaty nerds photoshopped me, i guess i was trolled by the internet hacker known as Veeky Forums!!

not to mention that i doubt anyone here has patience to do such a lame prank to anyone anymore. the only boards where you see people react to girls like theyre aliens are the ones populated by the mentally ill and children