What's he saying?

Post your best captions.

benis

>Stick it in her pooper.

If you don't keep smiling, I'm going to rip the skeleton out of your body and fuck it to pieces.

traps are gay

:-DDDDDD

ive got a boner

Femur? I barely knew 'er

The Game

"As long as you put her back where you got her the police will never know."

"But Mr. Bones I can't get within 500 yards of another Elementary School."

"Then put her back at the College since she'll become an adult."

got milk?

“You could really go for a hamburger.”

fpbp

Wipe that fucking smirk, you creep.
You should be ashamed, not proud, of what you did. It's literally so illegal that they'd castrate you if you are ever caught.

It's peanut butter jelly time

Bitches, m'lord

The last time someone like you mentioned to me what they had done, three ladies fainted at the very thought, along with three gentlemen and a passing waiter. Two cats fell off the roof and an elderly horse outside keeled over. Even with the speed that they browbeat the rumours into obscurity, it was not before they were denounced by two newspapers and a sermon.

Are we talking about holding hands?

I for one was paraphrasing from Fallen London, which arguably makes me the true villain here.

Magic will die in 5 years

Pee is stored in the balls

"The thing about being dead is that it really changes your perspective.
The flesh rots, the senses decay, but the bones? The bones speak. The bones listen.

They listen to the whisper of the ground, where the trees mourn the dead buried at their roots and the restless spirits plot their vengeance.
Every skeleton tells its story. An adulterous housewife murdered by a jealous husband with an axe to her back. A greedy merchant, slain by the hands of his companions that didn't want to share. A young maiden, her body corroded by the plague until her family abandoned her, not even giving her a quick death to relieve her suffering.
The poor and the rich alike - they die all the same. And when they do, they leave their bones behind.

The bones speak. The bones listen. The bones remember. The secrets thought long lost are now at your disposal.
So, do you want to hear a secret?"

"Shoe on head."

Dregden Yor pls stop posting from the ascended realm.

Nah, it's a fallen london reference

traps aren't gay but you're still a faggot

I can count to schfifty-five

[Spoiler] It's free real estate [Spoiler]

/thread

"It's RAPE time BITCHES!"

I thought that until I was like 11

The skeleton is just reminding the dude about that one funny thing that happened, and my dude is trying his hardest not to laugh at a very inappropriate time.

"Rolling a 1 doesn't make you instantly fail and rolling a 20 doesn't make you instantly win"

"Steamed hams."

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

What's a computer?

say traps are straight

You tried.

>"Do you wanna try that futanari spell I learned on Kamigawa?"

I miss 2002.

To be honest, I always pictured the skeleton just chattering his teeth right in the guy's ear, and they guy is all "hehe...hehe".

>Ask for 20 good men.

Masters 25 Sucks! It's just Iconic Masters Part 2.

I actually looked up the video when I saw that

MTG is for pedophiles

"Want to see ah toddler try to escape a flaming barrel?"

“If there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?”

>"Feminists have ruined Magic."

>"It's not gay if it's a trap"