ICX: ARE YOU READY FOR TOP10?

ICX WILL BE IN THE TOP10 BY THE END OF THIS MONTH, ARE YOU READY FOR IT?

ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG

I’m ready let’s do this

rising through the eth pump
we're gonna make it bros

There seems to be resistance at 5000.

idkk man, it looks like high supply coins are dominating the top 10 right now. I wouldn't be surprised if TRX somehow ended up there.

What a literal mongoloid.
"Let me put up a 50 BTC sell wall to try and suppress the price"

Somebody is going to buy all that up and when this hits 8 or 9 dollars hes going to feel like an idiot

Guys. Your estimations for...

24th?
30th?
End of February?

ICX MARINES REPORT

Sun is a hype king, you have to imagine what happens if he doesnt deliver on alibaba

Exactly this. Status is on the way to the top 15, because it's high supply and under 1 dollar. perfect normie coin.

uhh

11, 13, 15

10 11 50

WE ARE THE ICX MARINES AND WE DONT ANY FUCKING ICX

I can't fucking believe I bought at arround 4990. I don't think this isn't going to return to that price anytime soon so I'm forced to hodl.

it was at that price like 10 minutes ago and you'd be a retard to sell

Kek, well ok then. How am I doing?

last time it hit this range was christmas. and then it dumped to about $5-5.50 for a week. it'll go up in a week or two.

Holding ARK when its a beta version of ICX

>buying a reddit coin

You dont think we will hit a new ATH today? or soon? We are only 400 sats away bro

I was almost all in Ark since August. I recently dumped 2000 into ICX. Haven't decided what to do with the rest yet. Suggestions?

Hodl you brainlet. This thing is gonna 4x q1

Please do not shrill this coin yet. My money is getting on binance on friday or monday and do not want everybody to know about ICX yet.

i feel like everyone and their moms knows about this coin already. there were like 4 ICX threads going on at once around christmas.

it should go higher before it corrects. $5 was the new floor after it mooned to $7 from like $3.

dump ark for aion (partner of icx)

Anyone know whats up with the supply- CMC lists 400M but its supposed to be 800M? I still think this will skyrocket but trying to figure out what's up with that missing half

hes prolly an ICO holder. hes already made a million he dont give a fuck.

At least only 4. Not Like 20 XLM threads mixed with 30 VEN threads and 10 REQt threads