Stellar moon

Who was in? Who is new? Who is ready to go to Mars?

Bought at 6090 sats, It hurts a little bit

Bought at 2900 sat

buckled up since 440 sats

Was in but sold last night

Now i'm out and in VEN

bought at 890 sats sold at 4000 :(

>bought at 900 satoshis
>sold at 1400
>thinking about getting back in again

put all into zcl

dont wanna shill but come on guys free money by the end of january

3 words; GET BACK IN!

>first time buying crypto
>create an account at poloniex
>"wtf, they don't have XRB?"
>go to Veeky Forums
>few threads shilling XLM
>back to poloniex
>XLM being sold for $0.30
>"why not"

That's the first time my stupidity paid off

>
bought 6k of them at 30 cents, comfy bois. But if i put 10k in id have like 30k rn :/

Bought 100 at 4400
Bought 700 more at 0600

Ffs

Thanks Binance! Guaranteed dips and recovery after the error:500s that are plaguing it today, easy arbitrage!

NORMIE FAG<
WE GOING INTER-STELLAR

GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY Veeky Forums SO TOGETHER WE CAN BREAK $1

been ready since 900 sats
finally pulled out my principle :^)

STRAP IN BOYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

this was a big win

it's hard to decide whether to stay in or sell now, but the fundamentals are promising

bout to hop in, how much of my stack should i drop?

Should I sell all my Req and drop it in to more xlm?

bouncing at 84

I only bought 20 USD at 400. =\
Then only have 3000 at 2000

At least 50%, for the next few hours at a minimum.

4 ETH being held by the chinks at binance. can't buy XLM until it goes through.

JUST

At least its ETH, it'll get there pretty fast.

Please moon I have to recover some losses

xlm is a semi long hold.

I don't see why it won't double xrp's price.
2018 boys..2018

San Francisco, CA (BLOOMBERG): Stellar Foundation (BNB:XLM) to partner with NASA and SpaceX for the first launch attempt of Falcon 9 Heavy (STS-200) in Q2 of 2018. The digital cryptocurrency will be used by NASA to power their new Global Decentralized Space Network (GDSN), enabling inter-planetary currency exchange between different species, as well as a 10 gigabit photon wave uplink between Houston, the Mare Tranquillitatis on the Moon, and US military satellites orbiting the Earth. "We are excited to be exclusively partnering with NASA and SpaceX for GDSN" said Jed McCaleb, co-founder of the Stellar Development Foundation, "This partnership allow for the fast interconnection of human assets in space such as satellites and exploratory vehicles. I'm trilled that Stellar will be apart of advancing our species to the far reaches of space." SpaceX and Tesla Motors CEO Elon Musk said, on Wednesday, "SpaceX has always been at the forefront of space engineering, and that started with our re-usable rocket booster technology. We believe communication in space should not belong to any type of government and we are excited to be partnering with Stellar to create the first decentralized space internet."

>was in at $0.30
>only have $42 because Im a broke wage cuck

shut the fuck up

42 lumens, not dollars.

Fuck you , OP.

184 confirmations so far on this transfer to binance. RELEASE MY SHEKELS CHING CHONGS

Bought 100 lumens when it was $0.20, being a poorfag is sad.

>Falcon Heavy
>Q2 of 2018
>Q2
ELOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!!!!

All in on this now. Expecting big things when I wake up tomorrow.

W0t m8 source link?

Lol if you don’t care about a literally moon partnership ur not gonna make it bro I’m sorry

Sitting on 2,267. I'd like to make it to at least $2 so I can sell this short term shit.

Man, was watching this since it was a penny, surprised its come this far. Made money elsewhere but congrats to anyone who picked up on this that early.

I'm strapped in and sitting comfy

except there is no fucking proof of this partnership you retard

i know I was late, but this bitchass coin is going to x5 by the end of january, include me in the screencap

bought more at 5988 earlier today, comfy as fuck

6061 here. thats after breaking my rule and FOMO buying after selling at 5330

oh no desu, why did you hate money at that particular second in time?

kys fag my dad works for Stellar

When it hits $1 it's gone to dip hard, right?

XLM was slowing down and ETH was looking like it was going to go up so i bought that then sold for a nice 5%. could have just held and had 20% now stuck bagholding XLM.

Fuckin fresh

YOU BETTER HODL YOU FAGGOT

>buying at ATH

>selling at a loss
im not that Veeky Forums
XLM looks like it has a ways to go still. just pissed i could have had more if i just hold instead of trying to daytrade

>whitegenocide coin
kek'd

Did that this morning with selling at 5136 and fomo buying at 6430. I feel like driving my head through a wall
At least it was only half my stack

where do I buy whitegenocide coin?