ANY DAY NOW BINANCE

release my shekles

Same problem with cryptopia, waiting for them to send my fucking ETH withdrawal to gdax... I'm not even trying to arb you fucking faggots, I literally am trying to cash out my fucking masternode dividends like I do every three fucking days

same issue here, stuck at 100/30

same. im trying to fucking buy aelf fugggggg

what masternode do you run user?

omfg 164 confirmations on etherscan. GET ME OUT OF THIS HELL

binance wont load my wallet addys right now

rip

Damn y'all confirmed asf

I've been waiting for 2hours now for my token to get to Binance on a 20gwei 52k gas transaction.

rip our money

205 fucking block confirmations now. at this fucking rate im going to miss any AELF gains and its already gone up 8 fucking cents since i sent the ethereum. FUCK

holy fuck, that should be confirming instantly

FINALLY CONFIRMED AFTER 210 CONFIRMATIONS

Nice. How long did it take?

This shit is killing me right now, Im losing a fuck ton of money because of this shit problem they are having

literally none of my deposit addys are loading

either im fail or ids ogre

1 hour starting from when the coinbase transfer actually started processing

tell me about it
binance's site has been shit tier all day wouldnt worry

So 12 hours then?

kek

i bought the eth at 1:18PM PST and it processed at 3:32PM and i got the ETH in binance confirmed at 4:27 PM

jesus christ. 3 hours 10 minutes.

trying not to worry, wondering if anyone else having the same issue

I started my transfer at 2:50 PM. it's 5:43 PM and still pending. I have missed out on at least $100 in gains because of this shitty transfer. I think it's both Coinbase's and Binance's fault, not just Binance.

my addresses are loading just fine. have you tried logging out and logging back in, or a different browser?
agreed

>my addresses are loading just fine. have you tried logging out and logging back in, or a different browser?

both

maybe i should go dl brave

Great. I started a transfer at 5:20 and it's still pending now at 6:51

"good" news, it finally got to Binance at 5:50 PM (so it took about 3 hours). I have 40/30 confirmations and counting.

how fucked am I? I send from coinbase at 9Pm and now it's 1AM to Binance.....Still see nothing in binance, not even 1 confirmtions, no messages at all...