Are there even any nocoiners left?

Does anyone alive today not have any coins? I'd say about 90-95% of the US owns coins at this point. So much competition, I need to get rich quick.

more like less than 1% what the fuck are you smoking?

you just posted this thread. stop being an attention whore, faggot.

No I didn't wtf are you talking about?

Everyone is talking about it, my grandma and both of my parents and all my cousins are in. Based on my relatives, it's closer to 90%

ur dumb nigga. most people still don't even know wtf bitcoin is. most people don't even watch TV anymore

kys nigger

Bitcorn is an online thing not a TV things that's where most learn about it

I didn't make that

Actual retard.

Still at a less than 1% adoption rate in the US. Lots of room to grow.

Source?

There are 13 million acounts on coinbase, so assuming half of them are active crypto traders (VERY generous assumption), that's only 6.5 million people.

hmm...I don't buy it. For example, my relative bought their coins through my account. They couldn't figure out how to open their own.

Maybe only 13 million accounts, but I bet 200-250 million people in the US own at least some coins.

Forgetting about Gemini, Xapo, etc. Normiebase is probably like half

Fucking this!

250 million people in the US? Are you serious dude? You think old women and black people own REQ and VEN?? Get the fuck outta here. It's all a bunch of white and Asian 20-30somethings trading right now

Absolutely

Probably like 200 million worldwide man. Not in the US.

You are a total and complete fucking idiot. At BEST it's 20%. And that's fucking generous as shit.

Stop using yourself and your family as a fucking blueprint of the nation you SF soyboy cuck.

you do know the us population is like 320 million right

Australia has a larger adoption than the US, i know 0 people that are in crypto.

I live in the rural midwest

just because they talk about it doesn't mean they actually buy it.

what the fuck are u on about

What I'm trying to say is we're late adopters, basically among the last ones in

Nocoiner here, thinking about getting in, nervous because I know people share their success histories much more often than their failures.

You are a fucking moron

WHAT? LMAO

This thread is so dumb holy shit.

Where would you learn about bitcoin outside of crypto centric message boards and education videos and articles?
I know that philly d had an episode on it but his comments were filled with people who were against it.
I can point out lots of people on my friends list who definitely never heard about it.

Not true. Cryptocurrency is the future. You may have missed out at getting Bitcoin for cheap but there are still plenty of other coins to get rich off of.