Character Art Thread

last thread : requests from last thread :
>Please help: I need techno-wizards, cyber-mages, magiteck sorcerers, Post-apocalyptic Gadgeteers, Steampunk Sparks, Modern Artificers, Ect. Preferably female, and with a a gun
>I'm looking for robot/warforged heroes.
>Looking for Egyptian style two weapon fighting warrior, preferably with khopesh or any curved blade.
>There are still a lot of images left, so I'd like to request some surreal humanoids.
>Does anyone have some rugged-old men?
>If you guys wanna try hardmode, do you have any Duergar? Specifically, ones that aren't official art straight from one of the books? Preferably with a war pick, but I know that they're rare enough to not be picky.
>Let me see your summoners, Veeky Forums!
>Anyone have art I could use for a spore druid? A guy in rotting robes, mushrooms growing out of it, surrounded by gases, etc

Still looking for more of human noblewomen, medieval looking. Also, orcs or goblins in mail, scale armor, gambesons - something similar to LotR, I guess.

Doubt I can meet anyone's requests but I'll dump what random crap I have. Also requesting one-eyed female orcs
>The female artificer with a gun

>I'm a "dancer" no, really..this isn't magical realm

>This is how I Neutral Evil

I don't get how that haircut works.

Me neither user. Every time I look at it I think she's a frigging elf because of those little nubs. Have a fallen aasimar

I could use some younger sort of twinkish adventurers

Like this, or younger?

Either works just so long as they look notably young and fair

OK, lessee...

This one is apparently meant to be an elf, but you can't actually see the ears.

>hair covers the elf tips
A for effort on the artists part

Last one, hope there was something helpful!

Aye thanks lad!

So, I'm searching for Asian style characters - preferably with spears, but I'm not picky.

Dumping some stuff. Think this might help for the spore druid.

I have a bit of a niche request. I need pics that would fit a good-aligned lich. A skeleton in brightly colored robes or something.

Experienced Old Man.

I think I have a few in my folders.

Ayyyyyyyy
This is actually really close to what I wanted, better than all last thread~
thanks m8.

>>Please help: I need techno-wizards, cyber-mages, magiteck sorcerers, Post-apocalyptic Gadgeteers, Steampunk Sparks, Modern Artificers, Ect. Preferably female, and with a a gun

How about a bling-skeleton?

As the person that was looking for any viable art in my +20000 pictures folders for you in the last thread - fuck you kindly, you could just say you want a regular steampunk gal. Next time, try to describe what do you need better.

I'm desperately searching the internet for character art with shit-eating grins.

I think I have some stuff for you.

This one's pretty excellent. Nice finds.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I think I have something more, though.

but I don't, described it fine.
This is the *closest* but I don't want steampunk, specifically not steampunk, in fact.
That doesn't mean I don't want this or the rest that were posted.
They might make inspiration or good npcs

Absolutely. I'll take every picture you can find.

>illustrator chains

I don't really know why there's no picture.

Looking for a lost image.
It was a party of like, normal D&D folks wearing leather and general commoner clothing, ranging from dwarf to elf to tiefling, but they were all in some state of being mind controlled and taken over by these black purplish slime monsters, in various stages of being covered. Their eyes were solid color throughout. Anybody that knows about it, I'd be much obliged.

Have anything else like this but with a female instead? Same medium armor and glaive combination.

Did you want a specific kind?

It's the closest thing I have for now (wide hips suggest it's a woman); otherwise, I could photoshop the other one to look like a lady.

These two work out quite well actually, but I wouldn't say no to anything else that you can dig up. Thank you.

Very nice. Thanks a bunch.

Original fella asking for the Asian art - these are great. Appreciated.

pommade, ton of pommade

Anyone have any green knights? Looking for character art for a paladin I’ll be playing that I’ll do oath of the ancients with.

I see like 3 boobs for a second

Not my most greened up knight, I think, but other user already posted the one I knew I had for sure. Throwing this one in for extras and will look and see if I have others. (Pretty sure I have at least one more with greenery.)

Looking for an older human duelist who is down on his luck.

My supply of green knightly types is tapped out.

Lot of boxes to be ticked on your request, but will see if I have any.

I'm tapped. Everything else activates the "but-for" principle. "This might work, but for [him being an archer/him being so young/etc]".

Yes, this is perfect. Much appreciated.

I have what I need. Thank you for the help.

Very welcome! Hope the game goes well!

so, what it is, she has really thick hair, and only the outer layers on that section are cut, leaving the rest of it longer length and normal thickness.

I'm looking for Clockwork machinery or just clocks and things in general.

Are you looking for objects, backgrounds, or characters?

Thanks a lot anons, I’ve got a lot of good ones to choose from now

All of the above. There's a race in my setting of time bending clockwork automatons that live in big brass clock towers.

No problem! Hope you have fun with the game! I'm personally itching to play the same type of character and don't have time for a game right now.

Will see what I have! Will probably give my photo collection a peek first, since a lot of my steampunk collection is heavily shoujo.