Warhammer Age of Sigmar General /aosg/

Previous Fight: Please don't stop shitting up the thread with unnecessary shit dawg. Shits cool man. Cool.
Do respond to bait, hide, report, and party on dudes (And dudettes) (And transdudettes)

>A Homeless hobo's guide to the mortal realms
youtube.com/watch?v=uU8HM3OuThk

>Malign Portents: Who created this shit and why?
youtube.com/watch?v=nUCtBuKs_co

>Resources
pastebin.com/YLikTing

> Core rules. All four pages of em
games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules

>General's Handjob 2017
mega.nz/#!C5BSqTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGR0WEgar52X1Hatj1OA5y0

>Legions of Skeletor
mega.nz/#!L54kEbRJ!VooTlhCe_WTmf5SFEds_wni6Z0EQBfBBsB1KBY_8ZW4

>Malign Piss
mega.nz/#!7x5hgZZL!l3KcjIUfNkDbEhjFeL31M9mRFfPf03yUFuN-jMU1JBg

>Army and Skirmish Warband builder
warhammer-community.com/warscrollbuilder/

>City Generator
repl.it/repls/FrivolusBelovedEmperorpenguin
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YLikTing
mega.nz/#!A9FWTQRJ!T7H6RmGP7ieVcMnlpvFBfp1Ep43oD-cgaHQlHNyWM5s
malignportents.com/dreadsolstice/
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA!6swjwZAA
youtu.be/_CCEt-zBNjo?t=326
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nth for best skeletons

So that's what it is. I got a freebie skelly with an order years ago and it looks exactly like these.

This some Scoobie Doo shit.

Mcdonalds happy meal halloween toy tier

>Those fucking tabs

God bless.

What do you think of my ragtag Band of Brothers 60point Skrimish team?

Lord Relictor
Nomad Prince
Endrinmaster
2x Saurus Knights
2x Dryads

Just need some names, backstories, and finish up the paint jobs.

>KoW does fixed score die rolls
>praised
>AoS does fixed score die rolls
>bitched

>pastebin.com/YLikTing
Why is this linking to the Pathfinder pastebin? Where is the EPUB version link for DoK?

Why?

Fucking Christ those look like something out of some half-baked ps1 game.

People unironicly think these look better than GW? They literally look like some shit an edgy freshman would draw in class

>implying I bitched about fixed score die rolls
Wrong, my friendly fagoo. I appreciate it, and it helps to make games slimmer and faster to play, as well as being far more beginner friendly. If I hated it, I'd be one of those people still playing WHFB today rather than having to swapped to KoW within the first month of Warhammer being executed.

>wah wah wah
Opinions are like assholes, user. Everyone has one, but it doesn't mean you need to share yours with the class.

Fuck off Macha, go back to whining about people using clear bases or not being autistic enough with their 30k shit.

>that one asshole just has an axe lodged in his skull
I giggled. Definitely look great with a proper paintjob, and I'd definitely buy 'em if I was doing a Deathrattle army that's supposed to be more regimented or built like an army instead of just a bunch of rando skeletons with silly hats.

Anyone know if wardancers will be able to be used by Wanderers or even another new faction anytime soon? Probably one of my fav wood elf units but so far nothing

I have no idea what this means, my friend. Haven't played 40k in years.

Put in a fyreslayer like a Grimwrath

Nope. Just compendium trash. I do love how instead of just letting Wanderers take Wood Elf units as allies, they just laughed in your face and asked you to kindly throw your shit in the trash.

Probably not "anytime soon". I would say the earliest we could get another Order Battletome is probably late May early June, and I dont think the Wanderer would be it.

Nobody here says KoW was any good user. We just like the skeletons

Epub for Daughters of Khaine
mega.nz/#!A9FWTQRJ!T7H6RmGP7ieVcMnlpvFBfp1Ep43oD-cgaHQlHNyWM5s

Reminder that most of /aosg/ probably worship Khorne

That blood mist probably isn’t Khorne just so you know

Speaking of the mist, are the corpses it comes from the dead seers/prophets? Because the dilemma says it comes from their nightmares.

I don’t

Dude what? is that glitter?

Rate, h8, don't be late, watch out for nasty Nate. Basically trying to apply a bandage to Nighthaunt with Legion of Nagash. Not sure about slapping blobs of Spirit Hosts around like that without the +movement artifact from Nighthaunt but I'll live. How's it look?

Allegiance: Legion of Sacrament
Knight of Shrouds (120)
- General
Necromancer (110)
- Artefact: Shroud of Darkness
- Lore of the Deathmages: Fading Vigour
Necromancer (110)
- Lore of the Deathmages: Decrepify
Cairn Wraith (60)
6 x Spirit Hosts (240)
6 x Spirit Hosts (240)
5 x Dire Wolves (60)
5 x Dire Wolves (60)

Total: 1000 / 1000
Allies: 0 / 200
Wounds: 75

Why so much hate for mantic skeles? Their evil dead style isn’t for everyone, but that doesn’t mean they’re bad.

Thanks user. Anyone knows the formula to calculate model points for skirmish?

fit right into AoS then!

Yes.

It looks like it works out to about listed GH2017 points/5, further divided by number of models in unit when applicable. This gives you are really rough estimate of skirmish points, but isn't official.

Too small.

I'm just amused that GW somehow has more anatomically correct skeletons than Mantic.

Because Veeky Forums isn't a place for intelligent discourse or sharing opinions and respectfully disagreeing.

not to be a total faggot, but what is this? I've seen it in the last few threads but there's been no expansion on it. I'm assuming it's something to do with Malign Portents?

Come on user...

The joke is that gw models as of late only get bigger and require ever larger base sizes.

Oh, yeah that’s true then. Spear heads for GW skeletons are bigger than their heads and look stupid

Khorne's aight. I got no beef with 'im.
Tzeentch is good people.
Alarielle is ma home girl.
Sigmar is okay, but kind of a try-hard.
Nagash is ma nigga.

Dread Solstice, the campaign centered/follow Malign Portents. Currently we are at week 3

You can find it here:
malignportents.com/dreadsolstice/

Nagash a best

>Not breathing in

You into autoerotic asphyxiation?

What is the most reliable software to convert epub into PDF?

thank you user, I'll follow it up
what, I haven't been on a few weeks and when I come back, this is a big thing now

KoW is pretty bad, it's ok, let them run themselves out

mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA!6swjwZAA
Seems like some idiot has swapped links and names

ZOGGING GORKAMORKA IZ BEST OR YOUZA GIT.

I never said it was good. I just want cheap skeletons :(

Any tips on starting a Skaven army? Got a box of clan rats and a warlord. I love cute little rats.

youtu.be/_CCEt-zBNjo?t=326

Why do you even bother my friend? It is truly sad to see such quality, especially on over priced miniature.

Why not learn to paint, instead of paint aimless?

Get either loads of Plague Monks or some Stormfiends next

KoW is the best game, I guarantee after 1 month of playtime you can not beat a master in any land. KoW is a highly strategic game. AoS the bar for play is much lower.

AoS is for simpletons, but simple CAN be fun too, so not in direct competition with KoW.

Now THOSE are McDonald’s tier

I agree my friend, I am surround by "shitposting". It is difficult to console around this part as the bar for discussing is below sea level. I hope my english was well enough for joke to get through. Some here may warrant read twice.

Just get an SC pestilens, and a fuckload of plague monks. Regular skaven is pretty bad right now. Build the plague furnace, but put the priest on his own base.

Holy shit you Paki filth. How dare you.

Goddamnit, the fake Paki is back.

I do not mean to offend, I only high of hopes that you manage to paint something to the level a human is able. It will make game better for the people who must look at your models, and make you a better human. I only wish help.

You come onto our Danish Ice Carving forums and criticize people for their painting? Show us your painting then you curmudgeon.

I am working, but I will trudge around for good picture somewhere.

>AoS Open day canceled with no update on when they are moving it to
>Already sweeping it under the rug and just talking about 40k again
>No teasers
>No reveal of what FW has been doing because they only show that at events
>They will probably just choose to save any reveals that were planned for Adepticon instead and just cancel AoS all together

It’s not fair bros

Gorkamorka is aight. No beef there either. You do what you do bruh.

I only have some Antares paint job, but my painting collection has many. These are not my best, but they are far from bad. Hoping this proves my capability:

because in KoW the models tell the enemy what they need to roll to wound them and not the other way around, so unit to unit interaction exists

>Antare
Fucking warlordbab, go back to pike and shotte.

> They will probably just choose to save any reveals that were planned for Adepticon instead and just cancel AoS all together

So another two weeks? I dont really mind, since I cant go to both.

Huh. And here I thought Doomsaying Grognard Day was a tradition exclusive to /40kg/

I have more pictures of them, and looking back into them I see my highlights at the time need work, I have since extended my array of brush, to now be able to do higher end streaks.

I can post more but my point is across I am under such impression.

I do not play it, I just in love with models they birth. The subject matters not, but the quality, I am under the beliefe which is that most humans would rather see my models (under assumption they change for game) than his. because I put more love into my work, then the original poster.

Maybe one day he will see error of his way, and dedicate for improvement, and he will remember me for extending my arm in aid.

I have done good in this world today my friends, even if you dislike the models. Infact, I offer more help, than anyone here offer me.

>No reveal of what FW has been doing
Alpharius. The Lion. Sanguinius. Khan.

Why are you in a AoS thread if you don't like AoS?

looking forward to the new kinds of elves

inb4 sylvaneth isnt elf souls
they would have been if GW had its lore planned out more than 1 release in advance

You have missed vital piece of puzzle my friend.

People here are simple and play simple game. AoS. I want to join in, be friend to real life, mix in with australian. I need to know about the Lizard people.

Can I play all fly army? Are they good enough or too limited in capability? In old warhammer I remember heroes like mage could do so (never playing, just second hand information) can they still?

If not all fly, then what of the skinks? Are they capable baseline?

I like the Harad option, but humans dont seem to be of the hardiest factions.

Sigmar being cancelled confirmed

Wait, why assume we would need two years each for shadow elf and light elf? 2019 for one and 2020 for another seems pretty reasonable.

No one wants to be your friend.
Take your bait elsewhere.

even if you generously assume GW will release 2 AOS armies per year it seems unlikely an elf army will come out more than once every couple years.

We're getting both DoKs and Gulp gulps this year. We can get both shadow and light next year.

Do you think Deepkin will be Ulgu or Hysh? They're failed Teclis creations, so I doubt they follow him anymore. They could be Dark Elf related but we've been told already Malekith has his own twisted but regal creations from Aelf souls, so that's a point against them being Ulgu.

cretin, stop this. you're embrassing yourself and not entertaining in any way. take your poor attempt at humour and leave. or better yet, take a jagged knife to your throat and drown in your own blood.

I refuse to leave, I am a part of this community now, in some years my english will improve and people will enjoy my presence. I am just like anyone else wanting a game knowledge.

How am I embarrassed, do you think my painting needs work?If so please understand they have improved since those, they are years old now.

I do not have a thyroid malfunction.

>We can get both shadow and light next year.
i would love that

Completely new, made by Teclis but be from Ulgu. Not dark elf or high elf related.

So essentially neutral aelves similarly to wanderers or wood elves in WHFB. I could dig it.

remember, all the souls yanked out of slaanesh could not be reincarnated into "normal" elves, that's why each god got to shape them as he wished. Maybe they'll have some old elf units incorporated, like the DoK had the witch elves, but all new models will not be normal elves.

I would like to believe it was Tyrion who considered them as fail, and Teclis have little care for rulership, so he just let them live how they want to be, thus they spread all over the realms.

With how GW is bringing back the grimdark, I doubt it will be the case.

I was thinking rubric marines. But elves.

Yeah, basically.

that Light Elf looks a lot like a Protoss Zealot imo

Eh, for the gulp gulps specifically I dont think it would be the case, unless GW plan to incorporate the Scourge Privateer into them.

I think they will be the next 100% new models faction. Which is why I am quite excited for them.

Yeah, since all Aelves now are reshaped by Malerion, T&T, and Morathi, I had trouble imaginging us getting really "neutral" aelves. They're going to be either light aelves or shadow aelves for lack of a better term, but since Deepkin are failed creations and abandoned by Teclis, it makes sense for them to fill that sort of neutral niche that Wood Elves, and I guess Sylvaneth even though they aren't aelven, fill.

>I expect that all the office staff should work 24/7 and not be treated like human beings because I'm whiny bitch about about toy soldier

Give it a day or two as it takes time reorganise events

>DoK
Thank you for this.