Tank based rpg?

Is there like a tank-based RPG?
NOT and RPG with tanks in it, but one where the PC's either:
1.primarily crew a tank
or
2. ARE tanks
I've have looked and google was not help, now I ask venerable fa/tg/uys to open their libraries.

my friends don't like GURPS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVJqw977S_8
tanks.gf9games.com/
torrentz.unblocked.sh/d2ff371f08844b00d854cc60a51060dc2f22d775
youtube.com/watch?v=qXfZMsvETIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Legionnaire from the Renegade Legion of games. Centurion is the board game for grav tank combat, but Legionnaire is the RPG. No, you don't need Centurion, they have all the rules for tank combat in the RPG. But yes, you can play a tank crew, mainly for the Renegade Legion or the Commonwealth, but I suppose you could do TOG do.
You'll need the PDF as the game has been out of print for a while now, but a google search should provide that.

No, it's not GURPS.

There's this, just need a GM to make up a story for it

this is actually a neat concept. The GM could be the other side of the screen, like battleship style.

Wasn't there a game that was post-apocalyptic that featured vehicle combat called Warsaw? I distinctly remember thumbing through a splat book of that.

It was very obviously printed in the 80's and featured lots of details about cold war vehicles.

Twilight 2000 has extensive rules and statistics for military vehicles, including tanks. Although the purpose isn't to role-play as tanks per se, I'm sure it could be done with the materials available.

Play squad from tank regiment in Only War

play this during the session.

youtube.com/watch?v=xVJqw977S_8

Phoenix Command tank books.

Those books (well the main one) were suposed to be allowed to be played alone without usual phoenix command books

> Not playing Sabaton

>ARE tanks
You could start with Engine Heart and work from there

>every party memeber is a tank
>"driver-kun, forwardayo"
> loader-sama inserts his HEAT shell into your open chamber

mfw

bump

>Renegade Legion
also where to find this. no PDFs anywhere

Have you checked Da Archive?

you ever try to find the torrents for those? Holy shit they're hard. The Phoenix Command ones alone are nearly impossible to find.

Twilight 2000, especially the first edition would be a good choice

I tried to find these on /r/ with no luck.

>torrenting RPG books
Get ready for a life change user

twilight 2000 is available from the historical wargames general OP FYI

see

You feel the squishy flesh burst like soft grapes under your treads as you drive over the bodies ...

There's this game they sell at my FLGS called "Tanks" that might be up your alley? It's Galeforce9 so... maybe it's good? tanks.gf9games.com/

Tank you user

>playing that fedoracore memeshit literally ever

>you ever try to find the torrents for those? Holy shit they're hard. The Phoenix Command ones alone are nearly impossible to find.
I have almost everything from leading edge games (the company that did phoenix comand), and I would upload it, but my internet is slow as fuck right now

This torrent have some of them
torrentz.unblocked.sh/d2ff371f08844b00d854cc60a51060dc2f22d775

Suprisingly, I don't think GURPS has rules for commandeering tanks

I'd imagine it comes as a part of a Rank or Status Advantage.

Theres an expansion for that

I second this. I played a small game with a group of friends as a Leman Russ driver, some good stuff.

> 2. ARE tanks
Maid RPG seems a good fit

Now now, I think we all know the best song to begin a session with.
youtube.com/watch?v=qXfZMsvETIQ

Wow, get a load of this edgy teen,