How to Dark Young

So, I'm playing one of Shub-Niggurath's 1000 Dark Young in my groups next 5e campaign this weekend, and I'm looking for some thematic advice.

In short, I'm looking for a good caster class, or subclass, and can't find one that I like thematically. That, and I'm being given two special request items to bring along. I was going to pull something related to his patron Mother, but I can't find all that many that'd confer over to a decent use or flavour. So, throw me some ideas if you've got them, thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

reader.kireicake.com/series/the_sister_of_the_woods_with_a_thousand_young/
youtube.com/watch?v=s2L4hL2IvUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

like so
>reader.kireicake.com/series/the_sister_of_the_woods_with_a_thousand_young/
except you are the little sister

You are a warlock.

/thread

I forgot to mention he's a trap.

You are a warlock with AIDS.

That changes nothing!

As long as you play him like pic related, and go high charisma, then you're fine. Otherwise you're just magical realming.

Do I have to make my own music, then?

No, just remember to be fabulous, but also alpha as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=s2L4hL2IvUk

Song is fitting as it's about eldritch abominations.

Duly noted, Bowie-bro.

>Implying bowie isn't a magical realm all of his own

Good deal.

Nobody minds that one though.

Warlock with Fey or Hexblade patron not doing it for you?
Or just straight-up a bard who sings about a temptress with a thousand long, supple legs?
How about a Moon Druid who turns into something hideous but with the statblock of a ram or other horned animal?

I'm using a homebrew race of the Dark Young I found, so I don't need any sort of aberrant form as I've got one, as well as a humanoid form courtesy of the DM.

Sauce?

I just did a little editing on it, is all.

Female version as well,

But that's Nyarlathotep.

Thanks m8

Never heard of it

Remember, Dark Young One! Rape what you eat, eat what you rape, rape your mom Shub Niggurath, eat your brother-sisters, and get eaten by your mom.