You must defeat him in order to pass, Veeky Forums. What do you do?

You must defeat him in order to pass, Veeky Forums. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/4ry359nk
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Historic_Forbidden/Limited_Chart
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Throw him into the ocean

I choose not to pass. A yugioh monster has never protected anything of value.

it literally takes 10 turns to bring out, 5 of those turns being yours
just have a hand destroying card before then

I summon my stand/split personality/soulmate/incestous lover

gg

Scissors beat paper.

Why, the very thing that has ruined Yugioh for me for a few years now!

Kaijus!

just drop a Kaiju on that bi...
dam to late again.

for the love of what little decency is left in this game, nerf these bastards somehow. I don't care, make it a card effect to tribute; ie they have to be revealed in the hand to activate, something, anything, this game was never meant to be played this way.

They're already starting to implement "can't be tributed" on select boss monsters. The Five-Headed Dragon-equivalent Magician has it already and I doubt he'll stay an exception for long.

you're mum gay

theyre shit now because merely taking out one of your opponents monsters doesnt mean shit anymore. If you dont disrupt your opponents opening hand you've already lost.

Darkest Diabolos can't be tributed.

Oh right, forgot that includes any and all tributing, thought it was somehow restricted to only limit abusing him with Viruses.

Man, even if you could bring him out T1 he still wouldn't be worth it. It has no protection whatsoever and is a really bad beatstick

Did you read the card?

The counters aren't a quick effect. It's ten of your own turns.

Dankest Diabolos already says fuck you to getting tributed.

Your opponent cannot Tribute this card, also they cannot target it with card effects. You can only use each of the following effects of "Darkest Diabolos, Lord of the Lair" once per turn.
● If a DARK monster(s) you control is Tributed: You can Special Summon this card from the GY (if it was there when that monster was Tributed) or hand (even if not).
● You can Tribute 1 DARK monster; your opponent places 1 card from their hand on either the top or bottom of their Deck.

path to exile, you fail to find a land?

I sacrifice him to my Lava Golem

I reveal my hand, which consists of Left Arm of the Forbidden One, Left Leg of the Forbidden One, Right Arm of the Forbidden One, Right Leg of the Forbidden One, and Exodia the Forbidden One.

For real though this guy can't do shit about a monster with higher Def than Atk in defense mode.

*blocks your path*

I one hundred percent agree. I made a custom graydle kaiju to fuck with the guys at my uni who just copy tournament winning decks. The game has gotten way crazy and not just because of kaijus

challonge.com/4ry359nk

>Unaffected by other cards' effects.

Isn't Man-eater bug either banned or limited? Like whichever it was that seems like such a weak card to bother with, it's effect isn't strong

It's never been on the banlist.

Limited then?

Nope.
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Historic_Forbidden/Limited_Chart

>ten turns minimum to get an unbreakable beat stick that could still have its summon negated
If you have that much stall, just run final countdown

3 Gift cards and a Reficule. Attacking is for nerds.

no u

it can actually take less than 10 turns to summon him, which is the benefit.

Jerk off in the corner for ten turns while I wait for him to be summoned then play fissure.

Do people not read?

Post your boss monster.

If you cant out a level 1 vanilla in 10 turns you deserve to lose.

The name alone is the coolest shit ever.

>The name alone is the coolest shit ever.

You've activated my trap card!

>wasting a card

What is with these card effects? Seriously, could you stuff any more text into those boxes?

I can see some dumb loops with the second effect and tokens in order to empty your opponent's hand

Theyre all pretty simple though, they all only have 2-3 effects.

You're worse than the kids that participate in dragon and princess tourneys, you're worse at reading than fucking 12-year olds, how have you not died of shame yet?

Someone explain to me if King of Yamimakai is Meta yet

Why are Normal Monsters coming back

Its not, but certain normal monsters have their meta uses, yes.

>The Monster's ATK +1000
I tribute set a card in facedown defense mode and end my turn.

Flip effects are slow not worth wasting a summon on, if you need something destroyed you need it NOW not when your opponent runs into it with an attack.

What decks do yall play, and why? I play heroes, because I've watched way too much Kamen Rider and blathering about justice makes it fun for me.

I mainly play on Percy, so too many decks to list.

Trickstars because I hate everyone

Wut