Just woke up from a 5 year thrombosis coma and what the holy hell is this shit...

Just woke up from a 5 year thrombosis coma and what the holy hell is this shit? How did the fantasy Warhammer turn into this 40k World of Warcraft looking mounts hybrid?

Were the writers unable to write themselves out of that stupid end of the world scenario in fantasy setting? Have we all accepted this new throbbing GW cock?

Basically the Fantasyfags were angered when GW cut off their cummies supply. So they marched en-mass on Nottingham to get more but where cut down by GW's elite purgation squads.
A passing cosmic being had a good laugh at the spectacle and gathered up their twisted souls and beat them into bunch of miniatures that we now know as Stormcast Eternals.
He gave them to GW before setting off to his home galaxy and GW decided to sell them.

It was all quite interesting and I'm sorry you missed it.

Thanks, wise user

Well turns out 17th century HRE don’t sell. Should have been good goys and buy more Blood Knights

>Just woke up from a 5 year thrombosis coma and what the holy hell is this shit?

Holy shit, seriously? What was it like being unconscious that long.

GW isn't run by people who actually love their IP.

I think the fact they gave Warhammer Fantasy a proper send-off with a year-long End Times event is far more than most other companies would do.

What's dis?

Hoo boy, what's your biggest shock as to the last five years you missed out on?

You're asking about this and not Donald trump being president?

>a 5 year thrombosis coma
I hope somebody told you what politics are like now or you might burst a vein the next time you check the news.

I don't get the joke.

GW decided the best way to save Fantasy was to kill it and make a high fantasy game with space marines

Harambe

#dicksoutforharambe

The MOBA aesthetic sells and everyone with talent has since left GW.

That's a bit disrespectful to the poor artists working for GW that simply follow their masters guidelines, don't you think?

You faggots were too cheap to buy new stuff so your game got squatted.

Have you seen the art these days? Legit embarrassing.

Kirby saw 40k made money and 8th ed fantasy did not.
So he thought to make fantasy become a new 40k so that way GW would get money from two crazy streams of revenue.
And then fucked it up and now we have to live with it.

You've been out for five years and your first instinct was to come on Veeky Forums and ask about Sigmar?

>5 year coma

...dude really? I can’t even fucking fathom how much of a fuck it’d be just waking up into 2018.

The cash grab that usually occurs at edition changes was particularly blatant with WFB8, and the switch to shitty CAD sculpting didn't help (though they have improved since).

In the end, though, the mass battles thing meant too much resistance to change, and thus lower sales. Why buy the same 20 man unit over again?

Of course now we have "armies" of eight models, all of which are prone to breakage.

It's worse than you know, user. Far worse. You're just scratching the surface.

After Reagan it was only a matter of time.

> This thread again.

Look, I love Fantasy and hate Age of Smeg like any good person but I'm sick of these fucking threads rehashing the same shit day in and day out.

WHFB 8th edition didn't sell because it sucked and wasn't supported anymore
GW pulled out this thing
It still doesn't sell, it still isn't supported and people are angry at GW for killing the Old World

You haven’t seen the Maggotkin or Daughters of Khain artworks have you?

>glorofied product catalogs with nice filters
I miss the days, when there was artistic freedom in the art.

It's an internet thing, I haven't seen it actually played IRL.

>Americans elect another TV personality as president.
who cares.

...I like it.

who the fuck actually likes Nurgle enough to buy Nurgle minis

Nurgle worst god

Papa nurgle is great, you shut your whore mouth.

Agreed

Obese losers please get the fuck out

GW likes Marines. Marines sell. WFB had no Marines. So they scrapped WFB and made something that's not completely unlike it and has Marines. The end.

>proper send-off
Tell that to the Lizardmen and Bretons

>tfw the rock droppers become the rock droppees

Whoever drew the DoK artwork needs to get out of the UK and realize what attractive women look like.

Fantasy Marines don't sell much it seems.

Imagine you're a budding illustrator and it's been your dream to become a GW artist because you've been a fan since you were a kid.You finally get your foot in the door and you have to aint nothing but sigmarines and primaris.

No, DoK art is pure kino.

That is sincerely awful.

That so? Then AoS must be failing to sell as a whole, because they're fucking everywhere.

According to ICv2, it's not even in the top 5 best seller games, and according to GW itself it's underperforming

I tough GW can do females was a meme only valid for the minis.

really had to poop

If you can look past the memes, AoS isn't that bad. It's p good for a weekend night game. The lore is also getting better, with stuff like a Traveller's Guide to the Mortal Realms.

Yes

>AoS isn't that bad
>needless use of rounds when every weapon has a range of at least 1"
>fixed rolls based on the acting unit for anything
>it is a paid beta for 40k

>Just woke up from a 5 year thrombosis coma
>retained my cognitive faculties

I don't think so, Tim

>cute girl
>legs that go here to theeeeeeeeeeeeeere

So still the same as ever

>UK
>attractive women

Dont "look" me pal!

Agreed and this
Its all fat cunts and stuff that looks like its gonna fall apart

I think if they hadn't, the Fantasyfags would have literally marched on Nottingham with butterknives, bike tires and other assorted weapons that are restricted in Britain.

AoS is selling good at my local store and is quite active.