>doing my master's in STEM field
>it's free, as in no tuition fees
>state even pays me go to school
>would have to rely on crypto for income instead
>pretty taxing program, mentally and time wise
>interesting though
>dislike almost everyone enrolled however

Fuck Veeky Forums. Is it worth it?

How much XLM should I pay for a qt like that?

Open bob, show vegene

Are you retarded? Your degree is free, fucking take it, while you can.

how much LTC for skandi milkers

What prevents your from having crypto and working on your masters at once? Are you that inclined to daytrade?

For how long do you think this easy market will last?

This. I am working two jobs, going to school and trade crypto/stocks in my spare time. The best life you can give yourself is a life of multiple sourced income. I use trading as a hobby that earns money

>getting paid to get a degree

it's either some third world shithole institution or something's fishy here

It's only free if your time and brain power is worth nothing.

That's my current arrangement. But whenever I am doing coursework, I just feel like I should be doing something crypto related instead. It's FOMO, sort of.

At least another couple of years as businesses rush into the fray. We are the ones keeping up on this and for some reason nobody seems to care yet.

It's how it works in many of the top performing economies in Europe. Nothing out of the ordinary really.

>STTEMMMM FIELLDDDDD
Literally thousands of degrees. WTF are you getting a degree in faggot?

>mfw college kids saying "I'm STEM major" is just the modern "I'm pre med" meme.

Stop being so narcissistic, measuring worth of your fucking brainpower while getting some shitty undergrad degree. Your time and work don't cost anything, unless you are living in commie country or already have a good and stable income.

Well. I got both. A STEM degree AND crypto gains. I feel better having that because I know I could handle it. Many people got rich without ever needing a university education - that's cool and all that. But I like the social prestige and the value as well. Why being a NEET millionaire without education while you could be one with a degree in a field which you like?

I'm doing my master's degree too and I'm 100% BAT, very comfy hold, not worried, knows BAT will survive crash

Im pretty well in the same boat with my masters program desu

no You can do all your cryptoing in a few hours a week you fucking loser. Dont drop out to scroll through Veeky Forums all day you fucking loser. Only to be SOL when this is all over.

>masters
>undergrad
pick 1

What are you taking? I turned down a very generous stipend for a master's in Chemistry to do this.

I have made more than I ever thought would be possible (over 100k and I started with 500 bucks ) but I really miss doing chemistry and in a way kinda regret it. I've been thinking about stopping to go back to school but know this is a once in a lifetime opportunity

Yeah, you're admirable but not everyone can handle that kind of lifestyle. Of course I'd like to finish my degree, but what if the only way to be a millionaire by this time next year is to not half-ass crypto? I could always go back if things go sideways. Hell, I might go back at some point in any case.

Industrial engineering and management. It's a really great field to be in.

It's an M.Sc., not an undergrad. I'm not being narcissistic. What I meant is that in crypto your time spent doing research and thinking things through is potentially very valuable, if you end up reaching the right conclusions. I'm sure that as tends to be with everything else in life, the likelihood of that occurring is positively correlated with to the time and effort you put in.

>Your time and work don't cost anything

This is the wrong way of thinking about your degree. You always need to consider whether the things you're doing currently are worth more in the future than other realistic prospects you may have. It happens that some people would be much better off not going to university in the first place, when you do such an analysis given their circumstances.

can you share how you turned 500 into 100k, did you go all in on something before it mooned ?

finish your fucking masters first moron and then play with interenet meme money

I mostly swing traded doge over and over before it mooned . One buy and sell would be up to 11% and sometimes I could do that 2 or 3 times a day. I would also watch every exchange for abitage trading and when lucky could get 50+% in one go.

I started with like 400k doge and got my stack to about 7.5 million, then rode the pump and sold (a little early I admit it was pretty dumb) at like 30 sats

After that I just did some small day trades just from looking at charts and buyign dips, and got up to about 2.5 BTC and then I went all in on stellar at 2400 and am holding about 100k stellar currently (I'm Canadian so it's worth just over 100k)