Anyone else lost money?

Anyone else lost money?

We see all this talk of people making x1000 gains in a week but alot of us aren't making those kind of gains.

I started in June with $5000, not I'm at $7500.

Post your losses.

Started with $7500, now at $5000 even.

wait what? $7500 - 5000 = 2500 last i checked

I lost 25% on XLM today... out of my possible gain. Still walked away +60%.

Yeah, ive had a very bad week, learnt a lot though.

what coins did you invest in

although everyone on this board is full of shit, the coins that get spammed here the most do make you a lot of money

>I lost 25%
>walked away +60%

You fucking dumb cunt

This thread is for losses not reduced gains GTFO

Lost about 1000. It stings, but I'll survive. I managed to 5x my last stash of sats, so I'm still playing the game.

started with $5.5k two months ago now I'm sitting on 15k
I'm from Poland so that's basically CEO money

this
I'm a brainlet and by doing what Veeky Forums told me to do I turned 10k into 60k in two months

>walked away
there's your real loss

I lost money because I fat fingered some trades but in reality I turned $13,000 into $45,000 currently. And I'm an awful investor. I really don't see how anyone loses that much money if you just hold.

And I seem to have listened to the other half of Veeky Forums and didn't make any profit. Awesome.

Down to $300 after the BCrash of November and now up to $30k since December. There is hope

Still in it, waiting for rocket to take off past $1
But I know what I won't be doing for sure anymore

what coins?

Lost 2k between etherpussies and ethertanks

Etherracing will be the winner though

I'm bullish towards these ponzis because I gained 2k off etheremon.

I missed every moon mission this month. I'm stuck hodling expensive shit coins, but I've made my initial investment.

>.7 BTC in October
>back to .7 BTC as of yesterday
>finally grinded myself back even in sat value
>up 300% in fiat

Got into verge with 40% of my portfolio when it was at 1800 satis. Yah, people like me exist.

Started with 800 in june, now 7000

Lost all my gains from REQ in the last days because I was consistently trying to FOMO or joining something at a dip, problem was it kept on dipping.

Now im just holding 4 coins and stop daytraiding, I cant do this shit anymore.

Invested on the 1st, the only money I could spare. Put 220 in raiblocks and 94 in DBC after fees. I've been having pretty bad anxiety about raiblocks, of which my stock's worth has dropped to 160. I've had such a bad experience with bitgrail and raiwallet that I just want the fuck out so I can put my ~160 into KCS. I know many of you will laugh at losing 60 bucks, but I'm absolute nigger tier poor, and my initial investment was 250, which comes out to an actual loss of 90. At least I got 10 bucks from DBC...

Who dat user who gonna confess to fat fingering on etherdelta?

I know one of you fucks has suckled my fat overpriced tits between now and November. Confess. Money drained faggot ;)

Link, Burst, Verge at 20c

you followed the shills and the shitskins rather than the memes and shitposting. better luck next time, kid

Started with a weekend of mining altcoins about 4 months ago, up to $12,000 USD.

why did you sell???

why do u larp? i bet you've made at least 10x

I have some bad news for you.. Kcs is probsbly going to drop tonight... Look at the giveaway of btc on the homepage

started with $1500 in august to $3500 now
that's .6 btc to .2

also in since June
>tfw only up 4x

Because bitgrail and raiwallet are holding up so much XRB from being sold that it's fucking absurd. It took me 48 hours to get access to my XRB after buying it and sending it to raiwallet, but at the same time I could've easily spent an unlimited amount of money buying XRB from bitgrail. XRB's price is just propped up by a shit exchange and a shit wallet.

You suck dude.

I started with 700 in november and im at 19k now

Started with $14.5k,
Down to $14.1k.

At one point I got up to about $17.5k but I got JUSTED one day.

Just buy ICX. It's like the easiest money right now. That's all you have to do. Go all in on ICX before mainnet. It is that easy.

what coins?

question is how much money would you have made if you were not daytrading, just holding?

90% of people will loose money daytrading.
pic related, check my new arbitrage bot.
only 0.1 bitcoin ;)

Fell for the HODL meme and lost any potential short-term gains watching LTC fall into the abyss mid-late December. Finally grew some balls a little over a week ago and pulled out of LTC a little below my most recent entry point and vowed to never be a complete hodlcuck again.

Now I use at least 50% stop-losses on swing trades to incrementally increase my stacks on alts I believe in, 75% stop-losses on coins that tend to shit the bed and go sideways for a week (coughLINKcough).

Usual protocol is to set a price at ~15% below current price (unless current is lower than entry, in which case yes hodl but also set a floor for losses. Also depends on resistance) and wait for the execution, then watch for upward volatility and recapture. Is it more work than hodling? Absolutely. Do I make as much in half the time? So far, yes. It's been a good strategy to accumulate more and also hedge against a BTC rally like we saw a few days ago.

I basically don't ever want to stagnate in the market and always have about half of my capital primed to flow where it will grow quickly. We'll see how it works long-term, but the last 3 days alone I'm up 50% with bigger stacks than I started with and pretty much no further capital injections than when I began.

Next plan is to start investing in good ICOs. I know some people here make crazy gains on low-cap coins on sketchy exchanges, that will come later once I hit my Q1 target.

>all the wojacks that didnt pass QA

Fucking this! if stupid pajeets want to day trade because biz is shilling some coin that's already mooning then you deserve a loss.

On average you wont go wrong by watching the Veeky Forums hype train, buying in and hodling.
When things start to dip cash out to a nice stable coin and reinvest in the next moon mission.

>I really don't see how anyone loses that much money

here's how
>pajeet shills poocoin
>other pajeets shill poocoin making you think people like poocoin
>you buy poocoin
>pajeets sell poocoin

this and pajeet's scam discords

EthLEND is your next 30k if you get in early enough

I don't understand how it's even possible to lose money in a market where +90% of all altcoins have had a 2-10x in the last 2 weeks, and the remaining 10% remained stagnant.

Do you just continually FOMO into ATHs and sell at a loss?

Patience is a virtue. Hodl is a meme for a reason.

i concur

it is an easy game, only and only buy coins that are in a record dip from two or three months ago. When it starts gaining some momentum hold it till it gets slow then sell and move on to another coin. 99% of losses come from greed, don't be greedy and you'll be ok.

Started in July with 2k now at 50k.

Special thanks to 0x, NEO, REQ, RPX and KCS.

That is less than 1% of biz. Over 80% of post are fake larp.

Over 50% of accounts been made after btc hit 8k. 90% of millenials have cash less than 1k to start with, math does not add up.

Haha I have seen you in so many threads

More like Elix.

>tfw can't break 4-yr habit of measuring in sats
I've since stopped caring about the fiat value since my portfolio fluctuates +/-$20,000 everyday but I'll always be concerned about losing out on sats with bad trades.

I don't mean this as an insult, but if you've somehow managed to lose money in the last 2 weeks you should seriously consider getting out of cryptos, or buy and hold for a few years. Because when the hard times come, you'll get slaughtered.

Trading isn't for everyone.

>if you've somehow managed to lose money in the last 2 weeks you should seriously consider getting out of cryptos
this.

How did you make so much

>tfw started investing last week and I have a $240 portfolio

>tfw only buy meme coins because of their names immediately when they're placed on exchanges
>ENG
>FUEL
>GAS
>BRD
>MANA
>up to $30k from $3k investment
>don't even know their actual names or use
lmao this game is so fucking stupid