LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH
This coin will moon, look at the volume for this market cap, it is high and it just keeps rising. I don't know much about the coin, but all the signs are pointing for price increase to continue. Buy it and sell it after the moon, this is one of the few coins that has not YET mooned on binance!

shut the fuck up you fag

wtf, just sharing from what I've seen in the past to now. The volume for a coin like this is a very good sign

*quietly buys*

Are you a leaker?

Bought 2300, let's see where this goes.

what does this shitcoin do

Look at the history. Volume is always this high.

Someone must be spoofing trade volume for some reason, maybe there is a free lambo competition that Binance loves to do.

Either way this shitcoin isn't moving.

Implying i'd trust anybody with reddit spacing.
Just bout 100k more.

Please do, you can't win if someone else isn't losing money.

You can't shelf the elf.

Wolong just released this to the public. Are you a leaker?

nope, i just browse cmc website for coins. I have no idea if this coin is shit or not, I just see charts and do trading by that

>I don't know much about the coin, but all the signs are pointing for price increase to continue

I mean that's literally all that matters right now with everything mooning.

Thrusters are go

Exactly, there are amazing coins that are not mooning and stagnate, then some random shit coin comes and moons with only "we will do this" shit by one dev from random Easter European shithole.

I'm already thanking you OP. I had been on and off watching Elf but you gave me the courage to throw down a few grand.

just don't hold to tight for to long, start taking profits slowly, selling of 10% or less at a time. So many coins go up and people get into the mindset of holding because they think it will keep going up, but then crash back down. Keep some for long term, but take profit for the majority. and keep the profit or buy back in after the dip

>LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH
>"Every time I do it makes me laugh"
Kek

bump, for curiosity

OH NO I'VE BEEN DUMPED ON
IT WAS ALL A RUSE

THESE BAGS ARE GETTING HEAVIER

I've been ELFED

still gonna go up, im still a little above even, but gonna hold till the big pump

Yea i'm not actually sweating, just sad I missed a dip by like 10 minutes.