mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edi

first for dark city

2nd for GW can't into math

Tau will be a good codex when it drops. You all just like bitching like you've done for every codex so far before they dropped

First for heresy!

Third for a comic of Gulliman becoming a Super Primarch 2 after Tech-Priest 16 is killed by Perfect Fulgrim.

01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100111 01101111 00100000 01100101 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01110100 01110010 01100001 01100011 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100111 01101111 00100000 01100010 01100001 01100011 01101011

its just fun to relentlessly tease whoever is about to get their dex and tell them their dudes will be shit

>I've only been pretending to be retarded

Fluff wise, do orks have a chance against tyranids?

>Stuff from other Codices but worse
lel

doesn't matter what happens, I'm gonna run 72 fire warriors anyway

>no more commander spam
>suits will be BS4+
>5+ against
feels good

Since they are basically fungus, and Nids don't have anyway of fire bombing a battlefield after winning, Id say yes.

>Tau will be a good codex

It might but that wont stop Tau players from being absolute scum that enjoy nothing but stomping the opponents.

I mean, aren't Ork's somewhat impossible to adapt to since they can just all psychically agree "'Oy dese choppa's oughta work 'ight?"

TAU'VA PLEASE LET FIREBLADES BUFF BREACHERS

You can always safely bet that FW units will be not be accounted for by GW's rule writers and end up broken.
Always.

Remember the T'au sept gets to overwatch on a 5+ including for the greater good, so RIP my blood angels.

Submit or perish you unfortunate waste of flesh

poast doods

Remind them they are bs 4+ and watch the tears flow. Nevermind marker lights, ethereals, and fire blades or any stratagems they might have.

So, Veeky Forums I need some advice. Earlier today my brother walked in while I was having sex with his gf. Obliviously, things escalated very quickly and he was about to beat my ass. Instead of being beat up I told him we will resolve this in a 40k match and he accepted. Anyways, tomorrow is our match, but the problem is, he has huge chance of beating me. He usually wins when we do this. He is ultramarines and I'm deldar. I have to win this time, so what are some strategies I can use to beat him?
I'm looking for real advice only, I don't care what a shitbag you think I am or whatever
thanks

>and end up broken. Always.
You're forgetting the FW tax that gets applied each chapter approved
>Next CA and the Warlord grows from 6k points to an even 10k

What happens if you lose?

My bros bought me the newest DA codex, and also a DA novel(since im a big lorefag and usually after reading a book i play the game more).

I told them I intend on trying to play full Deathwing since i have like 5 DW squads painted, but only 2 DA tactical squads. I don't use bikes. so they bought me the video game as well saying I'd need it to cheer myself up after tabletop games if I bring all deathwing.

Shit bag.

He gets to whoop my ass. If I win we settle our differences

Okay. Here's what you do. Get all your dudes. Throw them in a big garbage bag with a bunch of superglue. Roll it around until it forms a solid mass. Roll that mass over his dudes like a writhing, elfin katamari.
Ask him how it feels to have his models smashed like you smashed his GF's pussy.

Just offer your ass as payment. Become an incestuous bisexual threesome relationship. Then no one truly loses.

Sadly that game has a lot of issues, though I like it a bit. It really is the only video game translation of being a fuckhuge terminator in a space hulk. Shame about the optimisation issues.

Reminder that tau castrate humans

What do you guys think of this WE list? It’s for casual games. The plan is basically throw everything at the enemy as quickly as possible and hope they bleed more than we do. Kharn and nine Berserkers ride in the Land Raider, the rest get in the two Rhinos. Terminators drop down either to distract fire from my transports or to put the last nail in the coffin of a particularly important unit.

Battalion Detachment: World Eaters

HQ: 343pts
Kharn the Betrayer (160pts)
Daemon Prince with Wings w/ Warp bolter, Hellforged Sword, Talisman of Burning Blood, Warlord (Hatred Incarnate) (183pts)

Troops: 520pts
2x 10x Berserkers w/ Chain Axes + Icon of Wrath 179pts
9x Berserkers w/ Chain Axes + Icon of Wrath (162pts)

Elites: 444pts
Chaos Terminators w/ 4x Duel Lightning Claws 1x Chainfist + Combibolter (229pts)
Hellforged Contemptor Dreadnought w/ Deathclaw, Chainclaw, 2x Combi Bolters (215pts)

Heavy Support: 546pts
Chaos Land Raider w/ lascannons + heavy bolters (356pts)
Chaos Predator w/ Quad lascannons (190pts)

Dedicated Transports: 144pts
2x Rhino w/ Combi bolters (144pts)

Total: 1997
Command Points: 6

Let's make this a bit more interesting. Post your characters and their names.
From left to right
>Big Boss Whitejaw

>Boss Gitsnik

>Weirdboy Dead ‘ead

>Painboy Grokbuz

>Nob Wazrar

I think he's just going to whoop your ass for spamming dark lances.

the single player is running fine with no issues and i have a piece of shit computer. i7 920@ 2.667 ghz lol

Other than dissolving all organic matter on the planet?

How does he walk in when you already have his hand?

I like your weirdboy conversion.

Only retarded super heavies and malefic lords got really nerfed in CA.
Even then, it is still like 9 months until the next CA. A long ass time to exploit shitty FW rules.

K

>going against bros before hoes. This time quite literally
you're disgusting.

Do you think she ever gets tired of cowgirl?

I have an i5 1070, and though the game runs generally fine it takes forever to load. Note however that I bought the game on release and they have patched the fuck out of it. The game was much worse when it was new. Both in performance and content.

>brother walks in on you fucking his GF
>instead of beating the shit out of you, challenges you to a game of 40k
>he plays ultrafags, and you play drew carey

I will take "Shit that never happened" for $600 Trebek.

The first lie was that he was willing to play you in 40k instead of kicking your ass. The second lie was that either of had a girlfriend. Your third lie was the fact that you play dark eldar. Nobody plays dark eldar.

Nice.

Should be plenty fun in casual games - against anything that's a bit stiffer it'll crumble but that's not the point.

If you wana coop, let me know.

Hey, how'd you get the 8th edition design doc?

Good pasta, saved!

>fully painted guard army on a fully painted table

I gazed into your eyes and knew you were my nigga

Nah, I generally only play mutlplayer with real life friends. May end up buying deathwing for two of them.

For the sake of posterity.

>catch a guy having sex with your gf
>agree to settle things with a toy soldier match

You're a shithead but your brother deserves to have his gf stolen.

This guy knows.

Hey I play Dark Eldar! The mans story does sound suspect though.

>clearly doesn’t have siblings (or have good relationships with them)

Assuming you already have all that stuff, it isn't bad. I'd advise to pick up an exalted champion for wound rerolls in CC and general awesomeness, give him murder sword too.
If not then ditch all the heavy and elite units and go full KDK with hordes of bloodletters.

For jump infantry, do you guys usually deep strike them? Or make them run across the tablr?

That one artist who draws a bunch of lewd sisters I see posted sometimes draws Cultist-chan in such a cute way

Always deep strike everything you can.
And declare all deepstriking units first so you can see how your opponent is setting up his board.

FW dropped to 7ppm now which is pretty nice.
FW spam looks like it went from not bad to better

im not an awkward neckbeard, i swear : (

Here’s my Inquisitor that never sees the tabletop.

just need to finish up an autocannon team, more engis and grenadiers on the way

>Nobody plays dark eldar.
Just wait for the codex to drop. Will probably get a few adepts in if its not grey knights quality.

I know im looking forward to it.

>Only retarded super heavies and malefic lords got really nerfed
Have you read CA?

thats a great inspector gadget.

Nah not on you, I just don't play with people I don't know. Just not my thing.

I'm GW

Lots of FW got nerfed. March FAQ will finish FW viability off

could do 8 damage
dice is random game
forge the narrative
2 thin coats

math skills is not their thing

theres a similar thing with the new army for sigmar where the signature spell is worse than smite equivalent.

What? Where was that posted?

I must know who.

And my toaster priest that frequently does.

Thanks. I based him roughly on Venom snake because of the eyepatch/bionic arm.

what game?

that's fucking horrifying

Space Hulk: Deathwing on PC. After 2 years of allowing people to pay money for it it's finally functional !

I wish you luck with you DW army. Really cool looking minis. Hope you make it work

Talking about FW units and yes, that's all the notable FW nerfs that I've seen. Then a bunch of fw units even got a cost decrease.

Good, though I hope Fire Raptors will remain somewhat as they are for CSM because I want to have dakka flyer like SM.

I actually play dark eldar though

I need to know your brother's list to give advice dumbass.

oi kwik kweschun fer yoo gitz, is da waaaghboss in da new ork kodecks on a 40mm base or 60mm? and if dats da case can i use da orruk megaboss as a base of a kustom.

cadia broke BECAUSE the guard did

>Only notable nerfs.
Some things literally doubled in price

It'll be solid. You still won't see mass DE players. If you do it'll be allied with Ynnari with CWE.

Actually, if it and the harlequins book are both solid mixing them could be really fun. I already like bringing harlequins with my DE

*blocks your path*

Scryerskull

he did the binary again mom!

So now that GW confirmed that Tau sucks donkey dick, which army is everyone switching to?

I'm thinking of Custodes with Scions. Is that a good mix?

>Look guys I posted it again

If you unironically own and want to play titans in regular games of 40k, you need to be slapped.

>7ppm for S5 Ap -1 rapid fire
fugg

Slightly larger version for you, shitposter-kun!

Are you on every general lol?

Sticking with Tau, if the leaks are right, and pulse rifles and heavy weapons can turn into assaults, it tickles my brain willy.

>Dismissing an entire faction because you won’t win all your games

Pretty much got a brigade sitting on my desk
2x Fireblade, 1 Ethereal, 1 Longstrike
3x5 XV25
6x12 Firewarrior
3x5 Pathfinder
3x Hammerhead

Would maybe drop some XV25s for XV8s if the points shake out in their favour, or skimp on some Firewarriors.
Shame it's no frills but it'll be fun either way.

>AP-1

So what crack are we smoking this time?

My goal is to make a Black Templars Chaplain Dreadnought who's holding a giant Crozius - what would be my best route going forward with this conversion? What are some ways I could a) build a giant crozius and b) make a hand that the dreadnought could hold it with