Dips
Fucking sell to keep my money

Literally have 500 left
This has been a hard month, hold me Veeky Forums

stop selling at a loss you fucking retard

This is why you don’t day trade you degenerate fuck

>buy high sell low
Sasuga Veeky Forums!

I'm a total newfag to trading and even I can tell you're retarded.
I got my initial $200 to over $3.5k in under three weeks.

Perhaps try thinking logically rather than acting immediately on impulse.

this is not daytrading this is shit trading.

6 trades over a month and this retard lost everything

STOP FUCKING SELLING AT A LOSS.

BASIC FUCKING RULE of crypto right now, unless you fell for some absolute shitcoin.

>buying high, selling low
you're gonna make it user

How is it possible to lose money in this bull market?

Just remember OP
At least you didn’t buy Confido when it was over $1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OP you literally bought everything that pumped 100% or so the day before and bought at an ATH

idk what to say

Buy high, sell low

Not gonna make it

You're chasing pumps dude. Don't fucking listen to Veeky Forums. When REQ and XML was at 10 cents, it was battered to death and they both x8+. Same with LINK. FUN was battered at 5 and now it's at 11, my dude. Put some money and leave it, ICX is going to explode soon. Don't expect money in a day unless you know what you're doing.

People actually manage to lose money during a bullrun

Pussies sell at a loss, it's the stubborn bastards that ride through it that make money.
Unless you are good at daytrading (hint, if crypto is your first experience of trading then don't even think about it).
Tbh we need people like you in order to make money though, so thank you.

>buy high, panic and sell low
Never change, Veeky Forums

If you just held LTC or ICX you would have made it

whats with all the desperation threads lately?

alright so you want a fucking safe bet, something that is so easy even you can't fuck up?

you have 500 left. go all in on two coins, dont diversify too much or you will kill your gains. you can diversify once you have more money to invest.

I personally recommend TRX right now. Woulda shilled you XLM yesterday but you already missed the fucking moon

Also, get a secondary source of income. Have a side job, join fucking Kucoin (I know you havent you lazy fag) and start shilling your own reference link for some sweet free BTC. Reinvest that BTC instantly and make more profit.

Follow the referral link on the pic and make sure to shill your own referral link whenever you get the chance. Best of luck dude, I firmly believe you CAN make it

Why did you not put it all in xlm yesterday when the moonposting began?

Are there really people as dumb as op? I have my doubts

Someone HAS to lose...

>selling ICX

see guys, it IS a meritocracy

This, what part of zero sum game don't you losers understand, people like OP are the reason we're balling.