Character Art Thread

Villains Edition. Dropping trolls.

Looking for a lost image.

It was a party of like, normal D&D folks wearing leather and general commoner clothing, ranging from dwarf to elf to tiefling, but they were all in some state of being mind controlled and taken over by these black purplish slime monsters, in various stages of being covered. Their eyes were solid color throughout. Anybody that knows about it, I'd be much obliged.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eEep67akIn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Minotaur art please....

GIANTS NOW

Hey, could I maybe get some gruff, outskirts of society orcs? Ones that don't look hostile on sight.

Don't have art, but I do have a theme song
youtu.be/eEep67akIn4

Requesting some female elves with side-cuts

The only stuff I have is shadowrun.

I need some monsters like pic related for a horror campaign.

sidecuts make my peepee stand up

I like this one

Shadowrun will do, thanks!

Why is it that all of a sudden when I click to expand an image, that image takes over the tab and I have to hit back to get back to the thread?

Yah, you pretty much never see old orcs or orc magic users that aren't shaman/druid types. Plus there's just something really nice about the way that he's looking at his familiar, its a very family like look. Quite comfy.

Good! I'm glad I could be of assistance.

Actually, can I alchemists. I'm looking for less the pathfinder bomb maker type and more the NPC 'I make potions type'. Gonna be doing some stuff with an Alchemist's college soon, so it would be much appreciated.

Pic unrelated.

I'll see if I have any a little less... extreme... than this...

Anyoneone got inuit/stepp goblins?

Sounds like a browser thing; maybe Insert Mode?

Here's one!

Oh thank you! These are quite good.

I need a friendly skinnyfat barkeeper with a half-bald head, can anyone help out?

Sure, glad to help. Just humans? Males or females?

Kinda muscular but I'll keep looking

thanks!

Questionable gender, but still pretty, so I'm sharing.

Please post Red Dragonborn Paladins/Fighters

hmm maybe a bit too old
This shit is hard!

No particular race or gender restrictions. Just whoever. Though if you do have an orc/half-orc one that would be wonderful.

That feel when you've added several hundred new images to your collection over the last few days and now cannot find jack shit.

I have a pair which might work.

Skyclad she-elves?

Last one, more because I have to head off than I've run out.

Surprisingly difficult because most of the orcs I have are either painfully friendly looking or quite beautiful, and I didn't think you were looking for either.

I love images like this, where you can piece together such a strong narrative from visual clues.

Oh this ones perfect for one of the NPC's I'm working on! Thanks friend! Have a cool looking skald/bard as payment.

Sorry, could you elaborate? This is really frustrating, so any help is greatly appreciated. Can't find anything on google about it.

Do you maybe have NoScript installed and active?

Not all villains wear horns!

Anyone got a tacticool doorkicker SWAT-type guy, preferably with some visible robo-prosthetics?

Um... maybe... modern or sic-fi?

Phrased that badly, sorry-- I know I don't have anything particularly real-life-based, just sci-fi.

These are cool but I'm definitely looking for a more modern look. Thanks anyway though! I've been finding it very hard to find images with the right balance.

I'm starting a 2e campaign soon, playing a dwarf battlerager. Can I get some extremely angry dwarfs?

(preferably not WHFB slayers, I've got plenty)

looking for female artisans: sculptors, blacksmiths, carpenters, masons, jewelers, tanners, chefs, etc.

Anyone have anything that would be appropriate for a death cleric? I'm not trying to go for a too evil vibe, but probably black robes, burning candles, dark hair, etc

Fraid not guys.

Male or female?

Either, female preferred

I gotchu holmes

Ooh, I like this one, thanks senpai

Welcome, one last one for anyone else lurking