Bretonnia is superior

>WH
>BB
>etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TmNyzvH7H3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do people really do this sort of... real life shitposting?

>horse
>pegasus
>hippogriff
Is this what mon'keigh call "chivalry"?

How else are you gonna teach plebs like you

It's Crowder's way of showing of some of the weird shit stewing on college campuses.
Really his only great work.

>implying his undercover stuff isn't supurb

That's a funny way of spelling Empire

Actually, yeah, that video on the SLC campus was pretty good.

My favorite was the communist party one.

>infiltrate commie party, they are all trying to show off how oppressed and accepting they are
>they find the entrance form has just about every pronoun except asexual, so they write in notgayjared as asexual and bring it up with them when they meet
>they do protests in the streets, stopping busses from getting to work. all occupants are pissed. Even a black guy gets out and yells at them to get a job
>they do a weak ass 'protest' chalk writing. Crowder writes MAGA in chalk, claims it's 'ironic', they buy it
>later they email him asking for the footage he recorded so they can use it on their website
>instead they send a photo of him and notgayjared with their "communism is for f*gs" shirts
I at least find him entertaining. He sometimes falls into strawmaning and throws out wild conclusions and stats, but more often than not he is an entertaining youtuber and the skits are fun.

Here it is, i found it, good stuff
youtu.be/TmNyzvH7H3c

>tfw someone shit-talks Bretonnia

Maybe id respect you kniggers if you weren't some puppet state for the elves

The little I've watched him, I liked him crashing the He Will Not Divide Us stream and doing a whole episode through that.

I just find him impressively unfunny for a comedian.

There are funnier comedians, but i just find him particularly funny as a political commentator

>Wood elf meatshield and cumdump
>superior to anything

If Bretonnia really is superior, it would not have been squatted in Age of Sigmar.

Its almost as if humour is subjective
weird

Age of Sigmar is shit, it's better for brets not being in this retarded shitshow.

>Age of Sigmar is shit, it's better for brets not being in this retarded shitshow.
Salty Warhammer Fantasy player detected.

>yfw AoS is deader than Fantasy at this point

I don't know where you have been, but AoS is doing great lately, especially with the newest campaign.

>but AoS is doing great lately
How can a game be "doing great" if nobody's playing ?

Where the hell are you from?
I've seen and heard of lots of people playing the game.

East coast. There is actual dust on the AoS shelves now.

France, near Italian border, often doing trips between Lyon and Milano.

I haven't seen an AoS game played in one year and a half now.

You're both being a bit dramatic, I live in England and AoS games appear to be at least semi-regular

Yeah maybe in the country where GW has a monopoly they can feed you the shit the rest of the world doesn't want.

So, what about their new armybook.

>I live in England
Of course the stupid pom has shit tastes.

>Wanting to be Wood Elf's bitch.

>pom

Fuck off crocodile dundee

Did you mean cavalry

Tilea and Estalia are superior WHF human factions

REAL Brets (5th edition) could spend 75% of their army points on characters riding Emperor Dragons.

...and take 25% High Elf Allies.