Best devs in Crypto

Which Coin has the best dev team?

Other urls found in this thread:

shiftnrg.org/#/team
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jo mamma

RLC

Right now ETH has the most devs because its the most popular coins offering dapps. But thats not an argument for eth

ENG

FUN

cardano. inb4 fudders don't understand functional programming.

how much are these devs making?

Chancoin obviously.

Bounty0x

Unironically BTC and XRP. However, I don't think either of those coins has near the potential for grown of a lot of other coins.

unironically BCH

gavin anderson is back on the horse.

plus the whole point and benefit of an open source project is MULTIPLE COMPETING dev teams.

colored coins (eth killer), high transaction volume with >$.01 fees + security (including from socially based attacks) + logarithmic merchant adoption = bitcoin back to 95% market cap

iexec rlc for fucking sure

FUN undoubtedly

ENG. Without a doubt.

Definitely SHIFT: shiftnrg.org/#/team

CMPCO

REQ

Honestly this but I still think it's way oversold, I've seen hodlers say it can go to $5K a lot of new blood went into it because owning thousands of something sounds cooler than a fraction of a bitcoin. I woudl like to see what percentage even know what's a secure transaction. But still, better money there than on Verge.

Bitcoin

>Colored coins (eth killer)

You have absolutely no fucking idea what you are talking about.

>these guys are who controlls bitcoin
truly the pinnacle of masterminds

BAT

Now if there were only a non-pajeet exchange to buy it on...

I know Ripple isn't popular on here because a lot of you like to larp as crypto anarchists or whatever, but one of the best cryptographers of all time is on their team. I look up to David Schwarz, he's practically a wizard. He's done a lot of stuff throughout his career, including working on software for the NSA. Very intelligent, very professional. I always enjoy reading his blogs and posts.

>colored coins (eth killer)
Are you aware that colored coins are way older than eth?
They started in 2012 with mastercoin and only tether really used and uses it.

You can't kill eth without smart contracts and bch is never going to get them, because then they would become an inferior copy of eth with proof of work instead of proof of stake.

Also eth has faster confirmations, fuck waiting 30 minutes for a block.

Binance

ADA's team is full of geniuses

etp!

VIA obvs

nigga its on binance

Hoskinson and the ADA (Cardano Team)