How would he fare in 40k?

How would he fare in 40k?

Probably get pokeballed by a Necron lord or some shit.

Has this meme just folded in on itself?

I don't know looks like he's the type to lose an important planet. I don't think he'd do well, though he might have a few tricks up his sleeve.

Looks like the kinda guy to hide giant mechas behind fence posts

>some petty warlord with delusions of competence

Lolwut. Imperial Guard will just roll over him.

Creed is such a badass, he killed Chaos Terminators with a las pistol.

He looks like someone who could stand up against The chosen of chaos himself and live to tell the tale

I do not understand.
Does the joke come from the fact he is already a 40k character?

Now that’s just ridiculous, no-one would ever write something so Outlandish, Next you’re gonna Tell me that Abbadon spends an entire black crusade to get some Death Star McGuffins, only to waste them by crashing them into planets like asteroids after a failed ground assault instead of just shooting them.

Goddamn this always bothers me. WEAR THE COAT LIKE A NORMAL PERSON, PUT YOUR FUCKING ARMS IN THE FUCKING SLEEVES. Holy shit.

To be fair, they probably weren’t wearing their helmets.

I can get that the lasguns make it hot on the battlefield and you want to shed your coat but... how are you holding it if not by the sleeve? Shouldn’t it fall off the shoulder?

What if threads are retarded and no one ever reaches a middle ground. Using 40k as a basis is also fucking annoying as shit

the strap around the upper chest

Why is 40k always used as a basis? I like 40k but it sure does get fucking annoying when people do these versus threads with JUST 40k vs THIS

These threads are either created by kids or autists who want to discuss which setting is cooler.40kids use 40k so much since its so fucking over the top nothing can beat it LOL. and if anyone says otherwise they are wrong!!!!

Yarrick > Creed desu

He's hiding all manner of strategic assets up those sleeves

No room for arms

It's not a coat, it's a cloak

Straken > Yarrick > Creed desu

He looks like a tactical Genius.

Dude, it has sleeves.

Fuck you, it looks fabulous (and feels fabulous, can confirm).

Cain>the rest of these shitflingers

Nork > *

Yes.
And "how would X fare in 40k" threads are annoying as shit

>Nothing can beat 40k guiez
Nothing that your brainlett ass can come up with anyway