You Are The BBEG

Previously 'WHAT KIND OF BBEG WOULD YA BE?', now named less stupidly and with a bigger, better template.

Template.

This based on something?

What?

Just asking if his example was a reference or his own thing

Oh, this was my own. Not a reference to any existing character or anything.

This seems like my jam.

9/10 would thwart. Could only be improved by replacing ape men with lizard men or intelligent gun-toting velociraptors.

I can't make a picture on mobile but I thought this was cool and wanted to play.

Tools of the trade: Money, Contracts, Spellbook, Drugs, Blinged-Out Guns, Magic Jewelry

Right Hand Man: Female Bodyguard/Chauffer/Assistant with super powers

Evil Costume: Pinstripe charcoal suit perfectly tailored. Clashes with extremely gaudy magical jewelry.

Signature Vehicle: Somehow all-terrain limo that's bigger on the inside than it should be, can open portals, and is basically indestructible.

Evil Minions: Lietenants: Suit and Tie sorcerers

Regular Minions: A mix of pimps, hookers, drug dealers, and office workers

Elite Minions: Magically Mutated Security/Thugs

Fiendish Creations: Hellhounds, massive Gargoyles, Soulbound Superpowered Junkie Berserkers.

Lair: Massive skyscraper Corporate Headquarters that reaches into the clouds, with portals to regional HQs worldwide.

Laboratory: Mystical drug lab

Darkest Dungeon: Legal Department

Well I tried to become a machiavellan manipulator who'd introduce better dragon-riding aerial tactics to warfare and replace a terrible ruling caste of kings with a vastly feared and easily manipulated (by me) super dragon as a nigh-immortal emperor. Also introduced using mass necromancy to the setting as a military tactic via a nat 20 by 2 death clerics who were my best servants.

Instead, because my party chose the climax of the campaign to synchronize every toxic emotion they could, it became a frustrating clusterfuck of mediocrity where the dm rushed through all of my preparations to end the sessions before people blew up at eachother.

I'd play the fuck out of that game.

I could do pictures but I'm a lazy fuck so:

I had an idea of a BBEG who's a charismatic half-elf bard who talks of mass revolution in the land, but who commands revolutionists who are frequently violent and intolerant to those against their "peaceful" leader, and who fights a cause that, while legitimate to him, can't deny the usefulness of idiots privy to follow his every whim. Seeks to overthrow the land slowly with sweet talking and eventual political standing and power.

Tools pf the trade: A lute, high charisma, a friendly demeanor and perpetual smile, and a sickly knack for persuasion. Might carry a book of spells and cantrips if ever he needed to get his hands dirty.

Right hand man: A noble who he intends to be his ticket into high political standing. A young elf prince to the royal family (young for an elf anyway) who is sympathetic to the revolutionists plight, and who could probably pull some strings to let him talk at some important conferences. Noble himself is an arcane elven archer who's pretty nasty to deal with.

Evil costume: Why look evil? Light, colorful, non threatening baggy clothes would adjourn this bard, to keep up good public appearance.

Signature vehicle: A small palanquin hoisted at parades, marches, and events by some of his followers.

Evil minions: Manipulated followers mostly. Half races who are sympathetic to him, and downtrodden minorities. Popular among Orc, Tiefling, and Kobold populations, emboldening them to rise up, but also not doing anything to clear up their negative perception as they fight for him. He might have political advisers join his cause if he can get his foot in the door.

Fiendish creations: Not really his thing.

(1/2)

I like it, even if it might seem a little too on-the-nose politically to some players.

(2/2)

Lair: A big, luxurious hilltop mansion, far better than most of his fellow brothers in arms will ever own. He is the revolutions leader after all, Someone needs to be in charge. House is locked behind a big gilded gate, it'd be hard to break the gate without alerting his mansion staff, or his legion of loyal followers. His study would probably be in the very middle of the top floor, making the trek up there a difficult one filled with traps and deceptions to counter any intruders.

Laboratory: His room. Large bedroom with huge bed and silk laden sheets and curtains. Standard rich persons room, but more than big enough for an epic final encounter.

Darkest dungeon: Probably any place where he could amass most if not all of his followers onto one enemy, to cause violence, destruction, shouting, and intimidation in the name of their leader. Probably to naturally be sicked onto the heroes opposing him and amassing enough power to do something about his own power creep.

Well, this took a minute to make.

Shadowrun street dealer who gets the attention of a Hong Kong Corp Exec when his drugs kill the Exec's son.

>biotech, robotics and occult shit merged into one thing

HNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

A BBEG that uses intrigue.
Setting up a false threat so I can gain the position of dictator. Then use my new position to break all promises to my co-conspirators and sacrifice the realm to gain immortality.

Bump, working on one.

This is how you do it, right?

God fucking dammit.

This fuckin' guy.

>AKillerEdit.jpg
god fucking damn it

/thread

Here.

Where's the Mona Lisa and the boners?

If there was a backstory box i would have done that.

Fuckin kek

Dont get it...

This might become my next campaign

I require only a strong challenger

I just made my current character if she levelled up a bit. Not very original but she's a wizarding wizard who wizards.