/cyoag/ - CYOA General

For the Drives, Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread "OC on the horizon" edition

Get in here Celt

I present my newest work, Comfy Trailer!
It was most assuredly not worth the wait.
I hope you enjoy!
1/4

>renowned waifu smith.

Considering who you are, is it ZBG?

I wouldn't call him an expert waifu smith. More like an apprentice, MAYBE journeyman.

Shut up and eat your waifus
Wait...
Don't do that. Greens. Eat your greens.
>

5/4

Too late.

I noticed I fucked up a box. Even after I went through each one and checked, it slipped by me. One second.

I will not apologize. His waifusmithing skills are alright for his level of experience, but he still uses inferior parts. His own imagination for the blueprint and lesser materials for the construction.

To become a truly masterful waifusmith, you must tap into the root of humanity, our collective unconsciousness to bring out the greatest potential waifu, one that people aren't even aware they want at the time. Then, using that as your blueprint, you must sacrifice a piece of yourself, like Adam giving up his rib for the birth of Eve, in order to truly forge that ethereal concept into a true waifu.

Each time you forge a new waifu, this must be done. It wears both the mind and the body down, which is why our greatest waifusmiths take such long times between works.

ALRIGHT, FIXED IT
Page 1 , page two and so on I'm going to actually kill myself if there's another mistake like that.

Too late, I saved the original page as CELTS FUCKED UP PIC

I'll post it from now on

I found two mistakes. But I won't tell you where.

Why do you do these things?

Because I'm still upset that the alternative world RP fell apart. You had nothing to do with it but acheld left.

HOO BOY more mistakes to be had.

I live in a tornado prone area, while I appreciate the offer I don't think living in a trailer is the best plan

The legend of our pantheon carries on, my friend. The walk across the primal world with my skeleton father, beating back the forces of the chaotic blood thirsty goddess.
Drengr still yet lives, watching over humanity. As does your deity.

It's a trailer in name only, what you're getting is your own pocket dimension, no less. "Trailer" is a misnomer here.

Read the description of "Normal Key"
Ass.
If it's spelling or grammar, I don't care.

>greenhouse

you did that so you could grow weed, didn't you

Yes, but then I just made the Vaporware livingroom.

what I wanna know is who puts a fucking rec room in their entryway

like nigga come on

it's totally not because i want both the relaxing and the rec room effects

What are spare rooms?

>what I wanna know is who puts a fucking rec room in their entryway
White trash rednecks, that's who.

bitch i am from a trailer park, not even we do that

entryways are for gun cabinets and trash bags you are too lazy to take outside

The reason is because I needed another entryway idea, okay? Fuck you. :P

just fucking with you man, no worries

i do gotta wonder who designed a trailer so that you have to walk through the kitchen to get to the living room

then again, i've seen some retarded ass designs in my life so i guess someone, somewhere has actually done this

Why does Sauna and Water Park have the same description?

jeez user it is almost like he deleted that page for a reason

>i do gotta wonder who designed a trailer so that you have to walk through the kitchen to get to the living room
I grew up with it, so makes sense to me. That blueprint is based on my old place I recently moved out of. Like, pretty much wall for wall. My room was Spare 1
Also, stop reddit spacing, damnit

ohh

wait holy shit i just talked to satan

RIP my friends, see you all in hell

i've been talking like this on Veeky Forums since before reddit even existed, dude

That doesn't excuse it, you oldfag fuck.

>see you all in hell

>not for lewd
a challenge, eh?

She is such an amazing creation.

Don't worry much about it by now hell has been probably overthrown and is pretty comfy if you are an absolute degenerate

>stop talking a way that other people picked up because it's just like them even though you were doing it first

It does excuse it. Oldfag fucks have the best excuse for it, because it's yet another thing reddit fucking stole from here, even if it's only because of their fucked up formatting.

>Elisabeth

Best waifu i've seen on here in a long time

Also source on artist and if its not a OC source on girl?

Feedback time, Celt.

+All the rooms are really, really, good. Like I'm having trouble deciding what to actually pick because I want all of them
+Multiple methods of immortality or generally just living for a long time, definitely a plus that makes it feel like you aren't locked into a single choice without immortality being 'free'
+Having spirits roam around even if you live alone is nice. Also they are first mentioned in the Hot Springs part, which make me think of Spirited Away
-The note about the size and layout of the rooms appears three times, once after Kitchens, after Living Rooms, and again after Spare Rooms
-Viday Cave?
-What the fuck is a Pull Key? Not explained, as far as I can tell
-Roommates are pretty neat (most of them aren't my type), but 1mil isn't a huge incentive to forgo them. Especially since your work in some of the rooms could earn you a LOT more.
-You should be allowed to let Spirits you really like have a spare room so they can stick around
-Can't lewd the loli
-The fuck is ebullient
-No indication that the Water Park comes with the cuties in the pic

I really like it, I just have more negative points because most of my positive comments fall under the umbrella that I love all the rooms.

2 master bedrooms by default?

Where do you see that?

I need to stop procrastinating on getting new glasses I read master bathroom as master bedroom

>Kalipso

no thanks i'd rather have Calipso

I dunno.
>The note about the size and layout of the rooms appears three times, once after Kitchens, after Living Rooms, and again after Spare Rooms
I meant for it that way, sort of a fine print on the blueprints.
>What the fuck is a Pull Key?
Meant to say "Gate key" fixed it, will post in a second.
>Roommates are pretty neat
How is that a negative?
>You should be allowed to let Spirits you really like have a spare room so they can stick around
Just ask them to stick around.
>Can't lewd the loli
Damn right
>The fuck is ebullient
Cheerful and full of energy
>No indication that the Water Park comes with the cuties in the pic
Safe to assume they're spirits that happened to be there when the picture was taken.

Fixed page 3

>Relaxing Entry
Hard choice between this and Rec Room for me. But having the bonus surge of confidence leaving everyday and the stress relief would be amazing so in the end I gotta go with that.

>Restraunt
The other options feel kind of lonely, even though I'd probably just eat a ton of junk food from this. Reaper's Bar was a close second, but as great as the Reaper is I want more people there.

>Comfy
Most of the bedroom options are about the same for me, but Comfy barely ekes it out thanks to healthy bad snacks, a good TV, and a waterbed that would last forever

>Pool
Barely even a contest, I love swimming. The ability to stay in relatively good shape doing it is just a bonus, and the addition of spirits who are also there. 10/10 favorite bathroom ever

>Theater
Finally I can catch up on my backlog of movies and not have to deal with poor sound mixing. Maybe some of the spirits will wanna join me.

>Spirit Shop
The ability to buy almost anything I can think of, not to mention the other closet options, makes this the superior choice. Though all I really want is HL. Traveler's Bar and Neon Station Delta (supermassive urban centers that never sleep are my thing).

>Sky Show
This is the closest I'll ever come to flying among the clouds.

>Hobby Room
Thanks to the anti-aging properties of my entryway, having literally infinite time to work on hobbies is great. And I can run campaigns with spirits.

>Vidya Room
Vidya for those days you just don't wanna leave, pretty good deal

>Library
I love reading, plus having all that knowledge available to me would be amazing. Plus, I can finally write the stories in my head without worrying everyone will hate them.

>Interchangeable Room [Lantern Bath]
Fountain of Youth, more potential friends, and generally just a nice place? Fuck yes.

>Guest Room
I ran out of things I really want

>Normal Key, Gate Key

>Lotto Tickt
Not a fan of the companions. Would take the sister, but I don't like dogs.

>How is that a negative?

I meant that it really devalues the lotto ticket, in addition to it not being that great next to some of the rooms. If they were terrible, then maybe the lotto ticket would be more attractive.

Mostly I just forgot to split my complaint about the lotto ticket and the praise for the companions. They aren't at Master Waifusmithing, but they are getting there.

Hope you didn't mind the feedback.

Page 2, Neon Delta mentions the pull key mate.

It's easy to bring YOUR waifu into existence.
What's hard is making someone someone else loves.

That's why you tap into humanity's collective unconsciousness, to find the waifu that humans yearn for yet aren't even aware of it.

Is that you Tok

Is it bad that I haven't a clue what any f these bloody songs are?

>implying Tok is ever that coherent

Honestly I have never been more offended at a suggestion in my life. Like I am legitimately upset because I hate Tok and I was just compared to him.

We tend to hate the things that reflect us. :^)

lel, whatever you say dude

>Café
>Mystical Kitchen
>Harem
>Lantern Bath
>Vaporwave
>Spirit Shop
>Mausoleum

>Viday Cave
>Library
>Lab Sigma
>Weapons Vault

>All Waifus
>Both Mystery Boxes
I'd explain my choices but I'm high as shit and about to pass out.

>Viday Cave?
Must have overlooked that in my initial reply. Yeah, I'm a dumb sometimes. I'm leaving it though cause it's slightly funny,

>interchangeable room gives you a room type

Do you mean it's a direct swap between, say, a pool and a water park, or if you had it could you swap between a pool, water park, spa resort, and lantern bath all in one buy? I don't think so, but with how it's currently worded it also seems potentially possible.

Or I'm retarded. Equally possible.

FUCK

Because you both sound pretentious and treat waifus like they're art

I didn't think I'd need to clarify and say that was obviously a joke. Reaching into the collective unconsciousness? Making a biblical allusion?

seriously you guys

Celts Comfy Trailer CYOA:
Entryway:
>[Grand Entry]
Kitchen:
>[Mystical Kitchen]
Master Bedroom:
>[Magical Bedroom]
>[Harem]
Master Bathroom:
>[Lantern Bath]
Living Room:
>[Proper]
Closet:
>[Spirit Shop]
Yard:
>[Mausoleum]
Spare Rooms:
>[Library]
>[Desire Dungeon]
>[Weapons Vault]
Keys:
>[Main:Gate Key]
>[Spare: Traveler's Key]
Waifus:
>[Alice]
>[Eve]
>[Yu]
>[Elisabeth]
>[Mercedes]
>[Kalipso]
>[Tessa (Quil'an)]
>[Hannah]
>[Natalie]
>[Persephone]
>[Ophelia]
Mystery Boxes:
>[Blue Box]
>[Red Box]

Good work. I'll save the CYOA tomorrow after all the errors have been ironed out.

The first bit.
fixed page two.
>I'll save the CYOA tomorrow after all the errors have been ironed out
Cheeky prick. Glad you enjoyed it.

>Cafe Entryway
>Pixie Bakery Kitchen
>Astronomical Bedroom
>Spa Resort Bathroom
>Proper Living Room
>Uggu-Anda
>Seasonal Pond
>Guest Room
>Hobby Room
>Library
>Lab Sigma, Basement
Interchangable Room: Spirit Shop
>Alice
>Main Key: Normal Key
>Spare Key, Portal Key

My trailer becomes a place of homey, quiet introspection and thought. And a closet full of amazons, but that's for later.

My "Waifu" is just my long lost sister. I always wanted a sister. She's pretty much free to do as she pleases, and I imagine she can either claim the guest room, or else just sleep in the master. I imagine there is plenty of room in the infinite recesses of space. I've got companions in my sis and the pixies, both sexual gratification, potentially more lady-bros, and possibly even volunteers to bear some children I can spoil in my closet, and something to apply myself to for the rest of my life.
I dig this CYOA, it has a nice flavor.

I too wish to go to the pubic bath.

>Greenhouse
>Mystical Kitchen
>Magical Bedroom
>Spa Resort
>Proper Livingroom
>Spirit Shop
>Park
>Guest Room
>Vidya Cave
>Desire Dungeon

>Interchangeable Room - Full Livingroom
>Interchangeable Room - Water Park
>Normal Key

>Alice
>Elisabeth
>Kalipso

Really tempting to have taken the pool, but I figured a water park wouldn't actually BE a water park without pools. VR livingroom was tempting too, since it should be able to replicate the others, mostly, but vidya cave comes with "full virtual reality experience" too which I'm taking to imply some sort of full-dive system instead of a holodeck. The library, hobby room, and lab sigma are also hard to give up... hell, even the weapons vault seems fun. Your rooms are too good, you stoned bastard. At least with the Spirit Shop I can buy a door for The Journey West.

Gonna have the girls help me with the greenhouse and mystical kitchen while I'm not busy learning magic or something. Lizzy probably wouldn't help, but at least Alice and Kalipso should be ok with at least helping in the greenhouse so we can sell potions or something when money is needed...not that I'm sure we'd ever really need any. The trailer is too good, it gives everything you'd ever need so the lottery ticket isn't even tempting as there's nothing to blow the money on.

The new JoJo's is looking great!

Whoops, forgot my spare key. Portal Key is basically my only option as I took a Normal Key, so my trailer is forever stuck in place.

Welcome to the Celt thread everyone.
Made by celts, for celts.

Ophelia best girl.

Entryway: Greenhouse-I'm filling this with sphingidae and jasmine.

Kitchen: Pixie Bakery-I can't bake, but love baked goods. The Reaper's Bar doesn't halt aging, just adds years.

Bedroom: Magical-A choice for knowledge.

Bathroom: Spa

Living: Proper

Closet: Spirit Shop

Yard: Seasonal Pond

Viday Cave, Fun Dungeon, Lab, Guest Room

Portal Key

Tessa, Alice, Yu
No Boxes

Well, its pretty straightforward really! Just a comfy portalhouse with Tessa as a waifu. Alice is just a sister and Yu can do whatever. Quests can be taken up at the spirit shop, but I don't really expect anything tooooo exciting. We might find something interesting though!

It's a really cool CYOA Celt! Nice job!

How would you guys feel if I made something really small and collaborative?

Collaberative in the sense that it'd be a sort of template in the way the genie gallery format can be used by anyone.

Go nuts, my man.

>Rec Room
Quadruple gains are too good to pass up on, though the café LeBlanc is also a great option.
>Restaurant.
Being able to go to *any* restaurant and earn money from it would be amazing.
>Restraunt
>Magical
Learning magic sounds dope
>Lantern Bath
Since it restores me to my youth, that's basically immortality, right? Too good to pass up.
>Proper
Sounds comfy.
>Spirit Shop
Buy anything at half price? I'm in.
>Mausoleum
So I literally can't die, then? Wonderful.
>Vidya Cave
Where I'll be spending the vast majority of my time.
>Library
You had me at "magical tomes".
>Hobby Room
Pretty useful for my interests.
>Interchangeable Room - Mystical Kitchen
For potion making and such, and for the outlandish alcohol.
>Persephone
Seems cute.
Oh, and I obviously accept both mystery boxes.
Oh, and it's clearly a good thing I did! Cú could probably solo the entirety of the KonoSuba-verse with ease, so I just got a million bucks, a bro who can teach me spearmanship, and Megumin and an isekai adventure. Sweet deal.

okie dokie.

Okay, so, if anyone maybe wants to indulge my silly idea, here's the template.

Dead simple shit. Just pick 6 of some of your favorite things -- any will do -- and just make up some boons/powers/effects/items based upon them, slap in a few pictures, and that's it!

I'll post mine immediately next as an example.

>Vanquish
>Kindred Spirits

I like it.

Good stuff. I might make something with this later today.

>Trails in the Sky
>Kindred Spirits
I reserve the right to make magical girl jokes and I intend to make many of them.

>TitS
>Wow! It's Made

You know what? You're right.
I'll grab some shits from my wholesome folder and knock something out. It'll be as high quality as my sleep last night but whatevs.

I'm considering making a CYOA based around time power, where you spend points on upgrading what you have or acquiring new ones.
Here's a quick taste of what I've got so far.

Base Power: Time Loop
You gain the power to initiate what is essentially a time loop. You activate the power at any point in time before you fall asleep, and you will wake up at the start of that same day. Note that “day” in this case refers to the time between you waking up and falling asleep, not the actual date or day/night cycle, meaning that if you woke up at 14:05 and fell asleep at 04:34 that night, you would wake up at 14:05 the day prior. For this reason, a loop can last however you can stay awake. The loop must be manually activated every day, otherwise time progresses normally.
Note: being knocked unconscious counts as falling asleep.

Merit 1: Reincarnation
The time loop can also be triggered by your death. This functions as a nice safety net, making you effectively immortal within the loop. You still feel all the pain of dying, though.
Merit 1.1: Should you die even when a loop has not been initiated, you will still wake up as though a loop was in effect. Dying of old age is exempt, as are incurable diseases, so don’t worry about reliving your last, painful moments over and over. Suicide becomes an impossibility, though, and I would advice against sleeping on airplanes.

Flaw 1: Forced Reincarnation
The loop can now ONLY be triggered through your death. If you take this flaw, I recommend buying a firearm, or finding a skyscraper near you. Naturally, you can only take this flaw if you also have the “Reincarnation” Merit.

Does this seem like something worth finishing? First time trying to make something like this.

Time fuckery is always fun

>Kindred spirits
>Trails in the sky
Aaaand user has already chosen the magical girl path fuck

Holy cow I'm so joining in with this. Heck, I might even make two of them.

Because Celt is a stoned faggot.

>If it's spelling or grammar, I don't care.
Sounds like Tok talk to me, son. Do you want to be like Tok?

Gotcha, I'll see what I can do to finish it, then.
I'm thinking of having four different powers - time loops, reversing time, futuresight, and stopping time - and giving them all a couple of merits and flaws that upgrade or lessen the power, as the quick taste I gave shows. Balancing will probably be a bitch.

Is this enjoyable even if I don't read waifus?

It's the best cyoa I've read in a while.

>Vengence

Entryway
>Greenhouse
Plants are nice and they are nicer if they can fix you up when needed

Kitchen
>Mystical kitchen
Eat dragon steak? Breathe fire how i can refuse that? It also synergizes with Greenhouse

Master bedroom
>M A G I C A L
We wizard now

Master bathroom
>Traditional
Slimegirl bathroom? That sounds pretty fucking amazing if you ask me

Livingroom
>Proper
Meidos are always nice to have and the tea can be boosted by planting the herbs on the greenhouse so it is even better

Closet
>Spirit Shop
An investment for the future so it would be wise to choose this So if i buy a closet door do i have to swap the door to use it i assume?

Yard
>Mausoleum
The ride never ends

Spare rooms
>Vidya cave
Of fucking course
>Guest room (x2)
I am already housing a shit ton of spirits and shit so a couple more people won't hurt
>Interchangeable room (Pixie bakery)
What can i say i have a sweet tooth and the bakers are probably a cute so there is that

Keys
>Gate key
I will put my house wherever the fuck i want and no one will stop me
>Traveler's Key
Do i have to repeat myself?

Waifus
>Hannah
A C U T E
>Persephone & Natalie
More maids why the fuck not? What can even go wrong? I will make this work somehow death is just a slap on the wrist anyways
>EVE
I have a thing for AIs and she just called me senpai so i can't just say no
>Ophelia
She knows all sorts of degenerate shit about me and she still wants a place here? That is a person you can trust and probably is good at vidya too

Mystery box?
>OPEN BOTH
FUCKING WORTH IT! (Good thing i chose the mausoleum though poor Cú will need it eventually)

This is some good shit by the way great job

Reminder that if they have a kink, that means they have tasted the D, so they're used goods.
Eve is the only one who can be called waifu in here.

Hannah too?

Okay so I didn't manage to get all the image editing done but the descriptions are all there and I'm about to go for quite a few hours so here's the thing now, and I'll finish it and make a second one later.

Is it really a WiP if all the choices are there, and it just looks like a mess?

Even if ignoring waifus?

>Vengeance
The only thing that turns me on anymore is female tentacle monsters laying eggs in my stomach! What have you done to me Tok???

>Posting a CYOA
How dare you!

>Post on /trash/
Back where you belong, demon!

>Commit Sudoku!
I may die, but my tentacular offspring will survive. May they erupt from my stomach and overrun this shitty world.

The waifus are probably the worst part of the cyoa, everything else is brilliant.