Veeky Forums - /twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Scantly Succubus Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Q0FFO

Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust

Gats's V4+Chibi Gen:
imgur.com/a/3nz8j
imgur.com/a/R79Pd
docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1tvwJDhjDU4AfH8GTP553odh0jANZQm-bkoBc7H2l3C8/edit#heading=h.mbsuygwltkaf

Commissions:
imgur.com/a/R79Pd

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Official Videogame:
towergirlsthegame.tumblr.com/

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!gUl2kBIK!5ZB-O-o0Xd4Lqw8KkAlBVsed3MtRBqU_JjBDp_xOmb0
murrayewing.co.uk/mewsings/tag/george-pal/
station-girls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2
mega.nz/#!5YkBmI5a!5LIgP6L3L2BDmBeC-_hD1mpwcbX7-2sZqvlJ6DBdLpM
mega.nz/#!cQNWga6J!RnuAgsd3GuD30PPSJQCS7jPw1N4jswp46LJE8w0K2Pk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yaccubus is precious!

Is that user who made all those reaction images still around? Those things were great.

Never looked at her because scaly, but on closer inspection, she reminds me of The Race from "Worldwar" series by Harry Turtledove.

Reptilian alien invaders who came to colonize earth in 1942, but put off the invasion because of various cultural, geopolitical, and technological factors. And ginger. Eventually falling into an uneasy peace with humanity and occupying a good chunk of the globe.
My favorite part about them is the fact that the aliens understand us just about as well as we understand them. Ie, no one knows how the hell the other thinks.

Agree with you there in terms of personality. Bratty personalities need to be done really well to be redeemable.

Items are pretty interesting. Pyramid scheme is probably referencing 'aliens built the pyramids' but I also like the connotations of her race thriving off of/mimicing a huge pyramid scheme. Would explain her kingpin status. Holo-chameleon appearance illusion is always useful.
And the classic, if lazy 'get someone else's item' item. Though at least the text is pretty humorous.

I see the "princess of the day" discussion is about towergirls now. If you want some explanation about the girls' origin you can ask me.

Hell yeah man.

That was honestly half the reason I wanted to do all the fan-gens. To get some insider info from the various creators as we covered their princesses.

If you want to chip in on all the stationgirls, please do.

Hope things are going well for you as well, looking forward to stationgirls 2 whenever you can manage.

Wrong IC thread

Just in case the happy user missed my post in the last thread, i'll put the temporary NPC compendium here (means is not complete at 100% but 95%)

mega.nz/#!gUl2kBIK!5ZB-O-o0Xd4Lqw8KkAlBVsed3MtRBqU_JjBDp_xOmb0

So you can now fight enemies, rivals and bosses. Also if you came in the discord we can talk directly especially about Seeds of Harmony

Actually, she's more based on the idea of reptoids, Illuminati, and whatnot. Hence why she's particularly money-centric.

I actually like this set of girls a lot. They are pretty interesting and unique.

Some random answers:
The photon suit is simply very, very tight.
The mutant is a mix of X-men and the various failed mutant nations founded by mutants and Futurama.
Reptilian princess is based on illuminati and the lizard people from the center of the Earth.

awwyeeeeah took my advice!
minus oily breasts

Where did the wings on the arms come from for Reptilian, if you don't mind me asking? It just seemed textbook Yehat, along with the beak.

alsostationgirls2when

From here murrayewing.co.uk/mewsings/tag/george-pal/

Also I don't know about Stationgirls 2, I'm stuck with new ideas. At the moment here all I have.

You could always do one based on the covenant from halo? It's got so many species it's easy to pick one to theme a princess on.

17 right cutes you got there.

Forgive my ignorance, but which races have you already used? For both 1 and this one so far?

Oh! Maybe you can do the Na'vi form avatar?

Old set:
station-girls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2
From the new set: virtual princessis a new design, and I don't think I'll use the simbiotes.

Well, if you want a few from videogame, I think Zerg and the... Protoss (?) could be options. Though Zerg may be a little too close to Tyrannid princesses.

What about something akin to the Yeerks? Able to switch between bodies to better suit your needs while still being the same, personality wise

What about something from the Cthulu mythos since those are aliens?

Ok time to update the pastebin with:

Towergirls Adventures: Core Rules v1.0.1.c
mega.nz/#!5YkBmI5a!5LIgP6L3L2BDmBeC-_hD1mpwcbX7-2sZqvlJ6DBdLpM

Towergirls Adventures: Character Creation v0.8.2
mega.nz/#!cQNWga6J!RnuAgsd3GuD30PPSJQCS7jPw1N4jswp46LJE8w0K2Pk

Changelog:
Character creation received grammar corrections and some new perks and skills
Core RUles also got grammar corrections, and fixes to some princesses' dowries, such as the Succubus Shade Brace.
NpC compendium will then be corrected and polished and finally published soon, but you can still use the one found in here

The theme for gen 2 could be "spaceships and robots", so maybe I can fit in some Galatic federation, Borg and similar stuff.

Do you have something for Voltron/Gundam or does that overlap your... Power Rangers Princess too much?

Maybe you can use something similar to the Duck Dodgers Martians?

How about something based on Galactus of Marvel? Like maybe make the princess the daughter of a planet eater of some kind.

There was a Transformer that was like that, I think.

My favorites are still Virtual/Digital princess (virus less so), Fish-thing, and space marine.

This is honestly the main reason why I'm so excited for Stationgirls 2. The gimmick you proposed for it sounded really fun, and had lots of room for customization.
Each girl has a flagship and a custom-ship-module. You can choose the flagships to add to your fleet. Or you can choose the module to upgrade all the ships already in your fleet. If I am remembering that correctly.

I think Digital/Virus had a flying communications relay/satellite as her ship, and a ECM suite as an upgrade. Ace had a ace-custom fighter, power ranger had a megazord, space marine had a dropship, and fish-girl might have had a habitation module.

If you are ever in need of ideas, you can always ask the thread. I'm fine with fleshing out the princesses and their gimmicks a bit if you want.

Unicron

I wouldn't mind seeing a mecha-themed Princess in there. A girl resembling a mobile suit or a variable fighter would fit right in, I'd think, or maybe even something more like a Cybertronian, an Evoluder, or a Tekkaman.

Could possibly use a coeurl (a.k.a. displacer beast) since they originated in the 1939 sci-fi short story "Black Destroyer."

Booru cleaned of filth

We finally got an admin?

No, But I was promoted to Mod status

Praise, fellow knight. You do the princesses proud.

So when do you think the base stats for the princesses will be ready?

So... who are your top 10 princesses and why?

Side Princess Discussion #7
Chupacabras Princess

I was not aware when I first saw this that el chupacabras was supposed to be brown. I had only been exposed to this old-ass thing, and assumed it was blue. Go figure. I also never really associated el chupacabra with sci fi, instead being more of a monster thing, but whatever works.

She seems nice in personality, if a tad... mean. Yeah, she drinks goat's blood in her original tale, but I don't want her messing with my pets! Or eating them. Either way, it'll be sad breaking the news to her that she's actually the only one of her kind.

Wonder Gauze is nice, though I wonder how fast five times faster would actually be? I mean, cuts heal kind of slow already, so it's not like you'd be Wolverine or anything. Still, something's better than nothing. Goat Momento would make for a decent bonus in a more fantasy universe, but in something more sci fi... not sure if it'd be that great. And I'm not gonna eat it.

I'm not sure how useful the DNA whistle would be, considering I don't think aliens would have that much DNA in common with humans. Considering how close humans are to pigs though... eugh.

Wild sex and biting work perfectly as her kinks, though I don't know if el chupacabra is supposed to be all that lonely? Maybe deep down she knows she's alone or something.

Not super impressed by this one, in all honesty. She seems nice, but just not for me. I'm a little confused as to why she's even on a stationgirls chart to begin with, but I'm also not super into mexican folklore so maybe she's more sci fi than I originally thought? Not too sure.

Chupacabra is often claimed by UFO nuts to be an alien. Or a secret government genetic experiment (probably based on alien technology) that escaped to the wild.

Chupacabra have a variety of physical descriptions, and I like that. Keeps the creature interesting.
I'd've taken her on principle alone, but she's actually a really nice gal, all things considered, so it works put quite nicely

By stuck, do you mean you don't have any new ideas, or just nothing to do with new ones? I feel like the people here would have plenty of ideas to put in.

Easily the most adorable pic of her.

Main gens only

1.Human
2.Mimic
3.Pirate(Christmas cake)
4.Merchant
5.Dusk elf
6.Imp
7.Chimera
8. Lycan
9. Kitsune
10.Twilight Elf

Amazon, DP 1, DP 3, Cyclops, Whale, Wyvern, Kobold, DP 2, DP 5, and Mouse.

Amazon: I like that she is possessive. Makes me feel wanted. With enough time, I could probably work her down from violently jealous. Her gifts will let help me live long enough to see that happen. Plus, I like taller women.

DP 1: I love the "classic dragon" idea. I like to think that since she is the youngest, she is using the hoard as a way to try and prove her worth in comparison to her sisters. And I kind of relate to that.

And that is why I also like DP3. She is a lonely soul that nobody wants to be in the same room as her half the time. I always find giant, awkward women a bit adorable. She also has a rather cool design.

I like Cyclops for her passion. I admire strong passion for ones' work and would probably try and help her with her work as best I could. Nothing stopping me from going into the shop (except the deadlt conditions). Plus, I do love cuddling as well.

Whale is one of my picks because I like curious and experimenting partners. Charisma is a good plus to it, but I also like her figure as well.

Wyvren: I like the adorable Dragon. Sure, she may have a few approval problems, but those are something that can be worked through.

Kobold is a bit obvious. I kind of want someone who looks at me and loves me for who I am, not what I pretend to be.

DP 2: I will admit, I kind of have had one or two fantasies involving teacher. Plus, I would prefer an equal that challenges me to improve my mind.

DP 5: I like power. I ain't going to lie, that is a bit of a turn on for me. But like DP 3, I kind of sympathize with the isolated and want to help her find happiness outside of proving her worth.

I like Mouse because she is a tinker. I like people who look at a pile of scrap and think "What can I make with this?" I always felt I lacked imagination and admire that talent.

I decided to be more creative and NOT use ANY dragons. If I did this list would be full of them cause in most cases the DRAGON is my personal favorite of each gen. So, here is my top ten. In around ten words give or take.
1: Teifling: Reminds me of my first attempt at D&D. So, Nostalgia!
2: Giantess: Beautiful hair, no need for clothes, and I can rest between her breasts.
3: Panda: Gender bent Kung-Fu Panda that also reminds me of one if my favorite fighting game ladies? Hell yes!
4: Prismatic: Rainbow cultist hippie with supernatural powers. Nuff said.
5: Squid: Squishy and adorable as all hell.
6: Masque: Reminds me of two of the best games ever.
7: Alien: She's cute and I wanna probe her. For scientific reasons if course.
8: Centaur: I LOVE CENTAURS!
9: Candy: Is SWEET as hell in both looks, personality, and possibly taste.
10: Moth: Adorable yet ditzy with cute wisp friends.

now we just need that with dog princess

Not all sci-fi is in space, so there is a little of other legends in the mix.

Pardon me, but have you wondered about the Martians from Duck Dodgers? Or at least something close to avoid getting copyrighted.

the mind alien is close enough. Sexy alien undressed chick with a strange skin color.

Fair enough. It is close.

Bully the Reptilian

You are right that she is probably too bratty to have fun with but there could be a chance that she learns better after treasuring your attention.

Pyramid Scheme is best part of card. Vague flexibility that is potentially powerful.

Not cute enough

She does not seem very sentient either, she might as well be an animal

Not very into her bonuses either

Welcome back Brave, looking forward to potential Stationgirls 2.

Are Succubi OP or nerfed in towergirls? Either they have some of the best lust powers or they are in a world where even a farm boy can have as many lust powers as them.

Hot climates are good for little clothes and I prefer Hot > Cold but I think a desert might be a little much for me.

The veil looks pretty good to me but I can see what people are saying about it overlaying the hair weird.

Very interesting that Succubi are actually Dragon Queen descendants. Makes more sense about Dragons being one of the top dogs in the lust and princess business.

Cute that she is the first (I think) princess so far that is intentionally staying kidnapped for her Knight. Easy rescue too, all those undead probably have broken pelvises.

It seems we start as the Top Dog this time rather than Bottom Bitch (Unless those mean the same thing, I am unsure)

Diamond: Interesting that they are imported. Easy fix for being able to stay in Succubi land comfortably.
Brace: Whats better than a Succubus? Two Succubi. A little nerfed from previous in that it is only an illusion now. I suppose it may have been implied that way previously but I headcannoned it as proper clones.
Oil: I guess flailing penis-arms was too lewd for V4. Mending powers and oil massages are still nice.

Masseuse: Sexy and full succubus package of powers, pretty good.
Illusionist: Another cute one and useful. It took me a second to realize how large her breasts were since her arm kind of covers them awkwardly.
Yaccubus: Half-Fae/Half-Succubus? Can someone explain to me where these came from? Looks a little dude-ish in the face but has huge tits (Not very censored for V4). Otherwise seems like a useful guard in Towergirls setting.

Acolyte: Gross. Did not need a big hairy fat guy half naked on the Succubus chart
Incubus: Opposite end of spectrum from Acolyte but not any better since I would rather not have a trap. Also, aren't these supposed to be the beast / greater monster section?

I skipped over a section.

That cake delicacy looks really nice and better than I expected for a Succubi / Desert group. Not sure what an Aroma Milk cake is though.

For Exports, Spices is overpowered. From what I vaguely remember from history knowledge, spice trade was pretty valuable as far as trading goods was concerned.

And Verda is probably overpowered as far as Idols go in Towergirls universe. I wonder which other princesses she will show up on. Besides Cat of course.

I made another stupid Jones!Goblin comic

this works to well

Gobbo tits in a button-up is amazing.

joblins are a thing of beauty

Incubus are just the male version of a succubi, but they don't are actual traps, since the description say they are just pleasure boys with a mask.

I want to see that shirt burst open in an inconvenient time.

In no particular order:
> Centaur (Love Centaurs)
> Dusk Elf (Cute)
> Dawn Elf (Cute)
> Knight (Cute)
> Goblin (Short Stack)
> Vampire (Cute)
> Satyr (Cute)
> Merchant ($$$ + dem drills)
> Mouse (Shortstack)
> Trash (Raccoons are my favorite animals)
You can see where my priorities lie in this game

Call me crazy, but I kinda want a Valsione type giant robot as a Mecha Princess

How about a Navigator Princess, from a race of three-eyed humanoids who use psychic powers to guide starships through outer space, like in Dune or 40k? Since their abilities are highly prized by their civilization, they would be treated like nobility; she could be the scion of a noble house and have an Imperium-esque cathedral starship.

A lot of space fantasy stories have ships that are basically old-time galleons but in space. What kind of princess would be have a ship like that? Maybe she could have a gimmick where she looks like she comes from a fantasy setting her people's technology resembles magic, like organic tech based on trees and other plants (to distinguish from Hive Princess).

Maybe we could have new Robot and Cyborg Princesses in each version of Stationgirls. Those are very flexible concepts and they could inspire several different girls without seeming redundant.

Well, we've got Sentai Princess for "super robot" mecha. We could have another for "real robot" (i.e. Gundam-style) mecha. Maybe the Pilot Princess could have a ship that transforms between a humanoid shape and a fighter plane.

Or, it could be Robot Princess III. She could be a robot that transforms into a small fighter ship, like you'd see in Gradius or other shmup games, and her ship could be a larger member of her species who functions as a mothership.

Do you have any XCOM princesses?

How about a Ship Princess? Like your very own HAL. She'd also be her own ship.

For a blast from the radical past, how about a princess based on the Fistful of Aliens toys? Probably nobody ever touched these, but I have fond memories of them. This was the "main villain" of the game, Jangutz Khan; a mix of all three planets' attributes.

Side Princess Discussion #8
Xeno Princess

Excellent design on this one! Has all of the major parts of the Xenomorph while still remaining cute. Plus, I always love the "+ is the same as the -" joke that happens a lot in Towergirls, and having her entire body be a weapon is a great one for that. She also has some interesting parallels to Hive Princess, able to reproduce with anything and apparently almost a queen. If you're into really big girls, Xeno is an easy take too.

Vial of acid blood is probably the most worthless item on the chart though, unfortunately. You can get infinite vials of this from the Princess herself, so why bother? One vial is hardly going to do anything in comparison. Chitin Graft is MUCH more useful, and seems pretty cool too! You get a built in weapon, and you get to match your new waifu. Good for all!

Cozy Cocoon seems useful as well. An entire night's sleep in an hour? I could use this right now, honestly. Not sure how nice of sleep it would be if it's "moist," but if Xeno Princess likes it I'm sure it can't be that bad.

Be careful with those kinks though. If her tongue is still a mouth, kissing might be dangerous, and though hugging is nice, I feel like she's kind of sharp all the way around. The only worry I have is her dislike, which might have her be a little upset at having more than one other Princess, but hey, details details.

I really like Xeno Princess! She is a take for sure for me, and everything about her fits the Xenomoprh design very well. What do you all think?

A martial master for the Kobold Armada

Kung-Fu Kobold? Nice

I remember these. Don't know anything about the storyline, but I had a whole bunch of the alien figures.

Did her horn get broken off?

Maybe I can make an Headmaster robot princess.
A navigator princess is not a bad idea.

If Eversor does make a boss chart, we NEED this guy. His stuff is good for the most part, he just needs a bit of remastering.

So I'm trying to look into the origins of various races in Tower Girls, like their real world inspirations I mean, and in having trouble with the Lampad. We see in Tower Girls they are sone kind of waxy living candle familiar to witches, but elsewhere when I look them up all I see are nymphs that are of the underworld and, while they are charged with lighting the way, AREN'T living candles. So I'm curious as to WHERE she comes from, or if it's purely a unique take on the race?

Unicorn princess was one of the first princesses I drew for the charts. I was very new to the design making method and i feel it was one of the weaker pieces I did.

The one on the left is my stab at a different design

I like it

The shirt's much improved.

That's definitely a lot neater (the original is kind of unpolished looking), and I also like the changes on the shirt. Always did hate the one on the original, as it will never not remind me of the old uniform of a local kiosk chain, or a certain Japanese department store chain.

Originally Lampad was just called Wax Princess, and had no connection with the Greek mythical being, but when Gats redrew the art (she's one of the four fan princesses that got their art redone by Gats), he renamed her. I'm guessing he chose the name purely because it had some connection with lights.
Similarly, Miner Princess became Gnome and Abyssal Princess Merrow.

For that matter, is Candy Princess an Adventure Time reference?

Nice. Although I do think the original is cuter, I do like the updated look.

Hmm.
>Horse body
Improved.
>Outfit
Greatly improved.
>Skin tone
Up to taste.
>Hair
Downgrade in my opinion, the ruffled look is better.
>Horn
Improvement.
Overall, much better.

Very nicely improved in basically every aspect, especially the clothes.

My only suggestion would be to show off both her eyes and smile again since I think that would better fit the bright charm she is supposed to have from her card personality.

Wow. So would I be correct to say that Candy Princess is both a reference to a certain board game, as well as adventure time? Not much of a fan of the show, but I do like candy princess and I was wondering if he's a stupidly pale human, or is, like in adventure time, a candy elemental?

amazing

Candy princess, at least when I was lookin over his stats and art, came off more as an evolved race of candyfolk rather then a golemn of pure candy

so for instance Princess bubblegum from AT is just a bunch of bubblegum, but Candy princess has his organs made of candy in place of actual body parts

so his skin is gum, his muscles are taffy, his bones are peppermint sticks, things like that. If your looking for a princess who IS a candy golemn, then fudge princess is the one your looking for

I like the hairdo so Ill meet you half way.

Here is a smile....annnndd Some sparkles.

Very nice

Ah ok. Thanks, I'm trying to add more detail to my personal Towergirls world, so getting an idea of what some of the more obscure races are, took me an hour to figure out Lotan was another name for Leviathan. But I guess that makes sense. So Candy Princess is Candy folk, or at least a more evolved kind of candy being while Fudge princess is straight up what a golem is but replace clay with fudge. Makes sense.

Ok the smile improves her design ten fold for me XD

I don't know what to do with this information.

Well, don't eat them, for one.

What.

Throw her in the laundry