In CryptoBro We Trust!

Friends, Romans, Veeky Forumsnessmen, lend me your ears! I apologize for not having posted for awhile. I recently launched the discord about a week ago and I've had about 900+ members join. I've been giving out advice like a madman and have been making calls for people to invest in.

On top of my previous calls, I myself have made a very juicy amount of gains. Most notably scooping up XLM at .22 and DRGN at .44c. Anyway, before I begin answering questions, I'd just like to give a quick shout out to the people that told me I was wrong about DRGN and called me an idiot when I told people to buy DRGN at .82 and it dipped to .70. Had you waited literally a week, you'd be over 300% gains.

With that being said, if you'd like to join The Crypto Army discord, I'll post the link in my next post right under this (Veeky Forums is detecting the post as spam).

Anyway, start your post with "In CryptoBro We Trust" and ask some advice and I'll answer. I'll be here for about an hour.

Other urls found in this thread:

===discord.gg===/7TDTJyv===
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/publica/#charts
discord.gg===/7TDTJyv===
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In CryptoBro We Trust

pls take a look at BAT, is it time to buy?

Here is the link for the discord.
Remove the ='s from the post, Veeky Forums keeps blocking discord links.
======discord.gg===/7TDTJyv===

ALSO, THIS IS NOT A PUMP AND DUMP GROUP. We invest based on solid research, and when I find coins I think will 5-20x in value, I call them out.

You were wrong about the BTC call last week so you can get fucked, retard. Any dickhead could have made those alts calls because literally every alt has done a 3x+ in the last 2 months.

Change your trip to CryptoFag

>anybody could have made those calls
>people constantly posting threads about how much money they're losing.

Sorry that you're so hateful and resentful to someone offering you free advice. If you make some gains from my calls in the future, maybe we could be on better terms.

I'm not super bullish on BAT at the moment. Like I've been telling The Crypto Army, buy TRX and XLM and DRGN for now. They've all got big things coming up in the near future and they're going to go up dramatically in value.

Cyprto bro, thoughts on DBC? It's shilled quite a bit in Veeky Forums.

Thoughts on lamden, Latium, and verge?

What is IOTA's Q ?

Remember, don't invest too heavily into one coin, always diversify. Pic related.

How do you feel about the ICO dadi

In CryptoBro We Trust,

I am very bullish on PBL, what are your thoughts?
Recently has been gaining quite the traction and still low Mcap.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/publica/#charts

Do you recommend staying in DRGN?
I was 100% DRGN on Kucoin, but took some out today for SNOV and PRL, which I'm still not sure about. Not to late to go all back in the D.

Fuck off tripfag

CryptoBro, when will this XLM run ends? Surely this cannot last forever?

Hi, thanks for the discord, it has been very useful, as soon as i make any money i wont forget to tip you.

I have 1 ETH, where should i place it?

I though of SALT, ICX and TRX.

Thanks!

Thoughts on FUN? Also, what do you make of the RaiBlocks/Dadi possible merger, should we invest?

In cryptobro we trust!***
Thoughts on lamden, Latium, and verge?

In cryptobro we trust.
Any indication that btc will dip again in the near future? Forkmode? Psychic?

There is so much shilling around ven, whats your opinion?

Lamden yes pls

Where do you see XLM going by Feb 1st?
What's your opinion of Req?
Is there a low priced coin you recommend?

Can't join, link is expired

Toughts on ITNS?

What are your thoughts on XRB? Is it the ultimate chad coin?

screw the haters

I loved your analysis on SALT, but with the new news... what do you recommend people do if it's a large % of their portforlio? sell, or hodl?
and XRP... what do you think, should it be sold at $3 or below, or wait for CB?

thanks for the great discord! I hope it doesn't get shitted up once there's more people... and I hope cryptopeck is wrong about you turning it into a pseudo pump n dump once there's 100k members or something crazy!

Should I hold my REQ or sell it to get some XLM?

well if we cant ban pajeets a containment thread is better than nothing

Should i hoDL SC and LEND or sell

My first BCH comes in 1/9/2018. I may go all in either XLM,ARK, or XRP and enter $1k monthly. I will focus on holding. Just any tips would help!

Im personally extremely bullish, im averaging down during this dip but holding for a very long time barring any exit scams or such.

In Cryptobro we trust

THis is what I want to know too. I have never seen so much shilling for a coin than VEN/Vechain.

It all seems to be genuine shilling too, not just bot accounts or pump groups. I could be wrong though.

edit: In CryptoBro We Trust

XLM still?

Seriously thats what got me so confused with it. It seems so legitimate. Unless we are all getting scammed with their partnerships I feel like it has to be true. But even then millions of dollars of sell walls have to be up to something.

also want to know about xlm.

made 3x already but want to make sure i didnt cuck myself by selling at 5800. there has to be a correction right?

Hi CryptoBro,

i think your wanna do something good with that Discord group but did u also have in mind to get a fanbase to "pump" a coin? to get something going with your calls, also for own profit?

What about that graph bandit posted made you suddenly become so bullish on BTC? Not snarky question, just want to learn.

In crypto bro we trust. Should i sell off some of my xrb and invest in trx or donyou think xrb could go on another bull-run like it has the past few weeks

Do you think REQ and ADA will pump before the Friday news?

Also should i invest some of the profit in ven? Im hearing good things?

what do you think motivates cryptokike? he comes here to amass an army of followers to...? this will end how it always does. you all deserve what's coming. who the fuck is this cocksucker to come here move conversations to his discord anyway?

Is ZEC going to do anything at any point or jsut keep cucking me? Also what about aelf? It looks like a juicy marketcap.

In CryptoBro We Trust
Will ARK manage to crush the sell walls or should I trade some ark for trx or vechain?

Nothing lasts forever, but with FairX coming out, and the crypto market in full swing, I foresee it continuing to rise. HOLD!

===discord.gg===/7TDTJyv===
Remove the ==='s.

The fundamentals behind XRB are really great. The tremendous amount of transactions it can process

DBC has a really cool concept and I think it'll raise in value, at least in the short term, based on the hype alone. The whole "Artificial Intelligence" thing is very flashy. In regards to functionality, I'm not really sure if there are a whole lot of companies looking to build AI platforms on a decentralizes network though. I have trouble pinning down an exact use case for DBC. Plus their roadmap only goes until Q2 2018. I personally wouldn't invest, but if you feel confident in it, go for it.

I followed my gut and your advice on TRX. It was a good day.

What do you think of ETH? Are we looking at a legitimate flippening?

Hey cryptobro, I'm fairly new to crypto and only put in about $700 initially. Can you review my blockfolio and recommend some changes/coins to buy? Thanks

In crypto bro we trust

Where do you see ltc going in the next few months? Should i sell at a loss or hodl?

Verge really sketched me out after their whole fiasco. Plus, if I remember correctly from reading, their whole hype up and to the release of the "wraith protocol", only to deliver something mediocre, puts a bad taste on my mouth. Plus the competition in the privacy coin sector is intense. I prefer XMR personally. Verge is a no-buy from me. I'm unfamiliar with Lamden and Latium, but I'll take a look at them.

I'm unsure what you're asking.

I've just started to hear about it. Interesting name choice haha. I already have it on my list of things to look into.

First time hearing about it. I'll put it on my research list.

Yes. They have big milestones on their whitepaper all the way through September 2018. Continue holding.

XLM, TRX, SALT and DRGN. Hold onto them and don't panic sell.

FUN has great potential. It's unique in what it's trying to do, but the risks are high because of the potential for government regulation. I think it's worth a 3-5% of your portfolio play though.

Impossible to say with 100% certainty when it will dip. However, i'm extremely confident that BTC will be near dead by the end of 2018 though. BTC just flat out has no functionality or use values. The Flippening will also occur.

In cryptobro we trust
What's currently a coin you think will go x5-10?

Word thank you!

In CryptoBro we trust!

I only have about $50 to put in this week. What should I drop it into?

IN CRYPTOBRO WE TRUST

Do you think we're gonna see another moon mission from XLM within the next 24 hours? I'm currently all in but i feel like the mission is over and im wasting my time by holding.

Also, when do you expect REQ to finally go up again?

Thanks

In Crypto bro we trust
Would really like to know your opinion on Xtrabytes.

In cryptbro we trust,

Whats your opinion on electra its constantly getting shilled here and its still at a very low price

In CryptoBro confidemus
What are your thoughts on FUN?

Sounds like a gay fucking cult. If you legitimately want a community like your introduction sounds like, stop sounding like a "get rich quick" infomercial and a representative of the Manson ranch. 95% sure youre trying to scam people, atleast thats how you present yourself.

Well, my first instinct whenever I see overwhelming shilling is to think of Warren Buffet's quote, "When others are fearful, be greedy, when others are greedy, be fearful." In this case though, I like VEN because counter fitting is a HUGE problem in any industry that produces any kinds of goods. VEN helps to solve that problem. I see VEN appreciating in value in the future.

What’s your opinion of WTC and NEO

I've been liking this one a lot too. Like the idea. Been watching it moon the past week and catching some bad FOMO...still smalltime though.

In Cryptobro we trust.

What do you think of TRST?

ooo definitely curious about FUN too

IN CRYPTOBRO WE TRUST
2 questions:
- is it still wise to enter tronix now that it hit .1
- do you have any opinion/research on ICON?

>88
confirmed. he belongs in an oven.

A question unrelated to cryptos. Why are you helping people out for free? What's your motives? I know you've always had great shotcalls in the past so I don't doubt most of your recommendations, except SALT.

There's many shady and malicious people on the internet, that's why I'm asking. Thanks for helping us, though!

In CryptoBro We Trust

Just FOMOed into ENG did I fucked up?

'IN CRYPTOBRO WE TRUST'
Yahweh nissi

My first BCH comes in 1/9/2018. I may go all in either XLM,ARK, or XRP and enter $1k monthly. I will focus on holding. Just any tips would help!

CryptoBro! God bless you, my dude. In Cryptobro we trust!

You usually recommend top 50 coins, and for good reasons. Your investment advice usually seems to be based around research on fundamentals, use cases etc, and I guess a lot of the top 50 coins are there for solid reasons. However, do you see anything really promising coming out of the top 50-150 CMC coins? I expect the diamonds in the rough there will be huge gainers in the months to come, and I could love to accumulate some of those gems early.
Any recommendations on that front, friendo?

>Pre-congratulations on 25k by February
Explain pls

In Cryptobro we trust.

What's your oppinion on ETHLend and POE?

In CryptoBro We Trust
Repeat question, I forgot to TRUST

Is ZEC going to do anything at any point or just keep cucking me (looking for a Q1 flip)? Also what about aelf? It looks like a juicy marketcap.

HH.

I expected his server to go P A E T R O N E X C L U S I V E after he gets a fanbase doling out baby tier advice for a month. Whatever it is I suggest everyone take it with a grain of salt.

In Cryptobro we Trust!

In CB i trust

2 similar questions
-Is the market in a bubble and if not, when do you think will we reach it?
-What is your sentiment on the market growth (+140billion total market cap in the last 48 hours) and what can we expect in the next week/month/3month period?

You should never have more than 20% of your portfolio into any one coin at any one time. I still think SALT is a great buy. The use cases I outlined still exist, and all the recent FUD are from people who didn't bother to read the roadmap and read that SALT even said they were going to start by issuing loans to their premium members first and then branch out. I'm personally still holding my salt. If the price dips, I'll buy more.

I like SC because of it's low cost data storage in regards to cloud storage. Hang onto it. LEND is pretty interesting but I prefer SALT.

They're both excellent coins, buy both.

Tip 1, Commandment #6. Never go all in on one coin. I personally wouldn't invest your money into ARK. Your XLM choice is good. Consider buying TRX and DRGN too.

Absolutely. XLM has a ton of more room to grow. Check the forbes article I posted in the discord, It's becoming more and more well known, which will lead to more FOMO and price gains.

I personally don't worry about short term corrections. I like identifying coins that will 5-20x in value based on their fundamentals and teams and HOLD.

I hate pump and dump groups. I would never consider pumping a coin. I make it clear in my full disclosures that I make a little bit of money if people sign up to exchanges with my referral links, and I'll also offer some sort of premium services in the future. The vast majority of my information is free though.

What do you mean?

XRB is really solid. A week or two ago some guy asked me if he should sell at $3.50 and I told him to hold. He would've kicked himself in the butt had he sold. I would personally hold XRB and add more capital to your portfolio. TRX is a good buy.

Refer to my other post on VEN.

IN CRYPTOBRO WE TRUST

Since no one here has mentioned it yet... any thoughts on ENG?

In Cryptro Bro we trust.
Whats ur opinion on Xtrabytes ??

In crypto broski we trust,
what are your thoughts on Salt and Req? Good for holding?

In Cryptobro we trust

Should I dump my XRP at $3 and role it into drgn, xlm, or trx

CRYPTOBRO

I agree with your opinion about the industry, but what do you think about their competitor WABI? They have a working product and are currently into licensing it to more baby products.

Market cap is very small and it didn't moon yet.

Thanks bro

Crypto bro, if you think BTC will be dead by the end of 2018, where do you see LTC going? It's lackluster performance since it's huge bullrun is making me a bit ansy.

>Tip 1, Commandment #6.
In CryptoBro we Trust!

Wait bro, where is this list of commandements and tips?

join the discord fellow bro

In Cryptobro we trust!

What's the ideal strategy when your coin goes 100%, as in whats the best move? Sell x% and move to a next one?

ZEC is honestly just another generic privacy coin, you'd make more money investing into things with real world industrial value. Notice things like XLM and XRP and their moon missions. They're mooning because they solve real issues. Besides people trying to buy and sell illicit things, ZEC really doesn't have any large scale use cases.

I personally wouldn't invest into ARK. Check the interview with their team. My confidence in ARK was diminished after that.

Happy you made money bro! The flippening will happen for sure, I don't believe it will be ETH alone that will cause it though. I personally don't invest in ETH because the network got clogged from cryptokitties and I don't see it scaling well. Plus, there are other extremely good platform builders out there. Invest elsewhere.

That's actually pretty solid. I feel like you've read my posts about telling people with low capital to invest into XRP and XLM haha. Anyway, scoop up a little bit of BURST, TRX and DRGN and you should have a decent portfolio for the next few months.

In CryptoBro we Trust
Poorfag here. Just usd 300 to invest. Should I choose a really low price coin (ECC, KIN or ECA) and hold to gain some traction and therefore invest in more important alts?
Thanks for your time. Appreciate it.

In CryptoBro we trust
Have u looked into XBY yet ??

>In CryptoBro We Trust

What are your opinions on XRP being so bullish lately? Is it a continued hold or should I dump while the profit is high and put my money into something else?

What do you think will be causing the flippening mostly then? Bitcoin cash (and opinions on it)?

IN CRYPTO BRO WE TRUST

Hey got in DRGN at 2ish because Disney involved. Price prediction Q1?

My CryptoBro, what's your thought about IOTA this year? And what is your recommended move?

> In CryptoBro We Trust

I'm stuck between two choices of where to put my next wagecuckcheck:

1) In cryptopia to buy newly listed coins before everyone else

2) In Coss.io to buy COSS and HODL for 1-2 years

What would you do? Appreciate it

So can anyone link me the discord ??

in crypto bro we trust.
what do you think of cardano. you mentioned it on your discord but didnt go into detail

In CryptoBro we trust !
Do you thing Walton will bounce back to its ATH?

I pray it will skyrocket past it.

CryptoBro, i trust you.

What do you think of COSS? Could it be as big or even bigger than Kucoin?

whats the discord??

In crypto bro we trust!
I will split between xlm, dragon, and TRX. Thanks you. Which channel in your discord do we see your current calls?

me too user, me too

Got that masternode.....