Time to sell Link?

I'm a poorfag. Have about $800 in Link. Other $500 in Req and XLM. Losing faith in LINK. Worried I've joined a cult rather than making rational choices.

Should I sell the stack and split 50/50 between ICX and BAT?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude that is the only smart thing I’ve heard anyone say on biz yes do it

Dear god yes what are you doing holding this, its about to fall back to 45 cents.

Jesus do LINK bagholders never learn?

Good idea OP, glad you finally woke up and smelled the roses.

It's a great project but it deserves and needs way more attention than it's getting right now.

>these two hardcore FUDers trying to drive down the price so they can buy more

I'll help you out OP. Dont sell. HODL.

Sorry guys, i cant let you scam this user out of his lambo dreams

yes sell fast sir

dump soon, u are smart guy now

Delusional stinky linky located

market sell those links man. right now

If you sell it will moon. That's how this game works.

Be strong and hodl

Just sell user, Ripple will surpass ETH one day and be worth 900 usd each!

Just look at that volume. You're never going to see gains with volume as low as that. Its pointless to baghold when volume just keeps going down.

Stop trying to make LINK happen OP. Its not going to happen.

Do you even trade

hodl
look at the fundamentals (oracle problem)
you will cry if you do it
bat and icx are total shitcoins

I sold my stack today. Put it in some pajeet coin and I'm already up 20%. Link seems to be slowly bleeding out and I don't see it getting another pump anytime soon desu. I think it's a great project but I need a little bit of news to know everything is still going well for me to hold. There's so many other coins that moon on a weekly basis at the moment it just doesn't make sense to me at least short time.

I'll buy back in when i have more funds for long term positions but right now it just doesn't seem worth it to me.

Why would you think rationality makes for better decision making than following the flow of a cult?
If this is your line of reasoning, why not follow the words of the FEDs and virtually every economist, and just invest in stocks?

NO! But I WAS looking for this meme earlier. Thanks traitor. You don't deserve it anymore.

Bat without a question

look at the complete fucking lack of communication from this team, you won't hear a word until this shit is ready to go then it will explode overnight

No one is trying to FUD to keep the price down, we are just saying you are missing out on gains, and you are too fucking butthurt to admit it and move on. Fucking stay in the sinking shit idiots.

If you want to chase pumps then sell, it wont moon for a while. If you want to just buy something that you will hold, don't. Simple.

LINK always shoots up when sentiment is low and FUD is high. Like the past couple of days. I'm predicting the next spike in 24-72 hr.

Also a poorfag. I realised LINK was a poor investment after a week. If I hadn’t reinvested, I wouldn’t be way way up in money. Sometimes you have to be man enough to admit you made a mistake.

Chain link is a great idea. The developers will take too long to execute. Pick your coins by idea and who is developing them. See wraith as an extreme example of this concept.

Shoots up to less than 50% of it's ATH in sats?

kek. The ICO holders dumped on you faggots months ago and you are claiming it's shooting up. Yeah okay buddy. Would have been better off holding BTC.

What do this mean bros?

I'll buy your bags OP, this shitcoin is going nowhere fast and I like a good stinker in my stack

Chainlink is not going to do anything for the next few months.

Sell the shit coin LINK asap... Going to tank and be a poor fag forever.......

oracle/swift came up with their own solution and threw sergey under the bus

You heard it here first, the whales are sergey and his friends trying to cash in b4 it all blows over

why do you think there are so many people vehemently against LINK op? they are only trying to fud so they can buy the dips

We're trying to warn fresh bagholders away from this scamcoin. Friends don't let friends LINK and drive.

I will literally never sell my LINK it's the comfiest hold I have.

>mfw you need to market sell 300k LINK to drop the order book 30 sats

LINK will moon late Q1/Early Q2 most likely. Now is arguably a safer time to grow your stack by investing in other coins and putting it back into LINK later, but your call OP. It does carry a risk.

Bought 5k at 17 cents

Best decision of my life. Almost 70 cents and I'm chillin

If you don't believe in the fundamentals of the project then don't hodl it.
>t. Stinky Linky

>I think it's a great project too but I'll think I'll wait until it's $1 to buy

Look up Palm Beach Group Confidential and realize they made 26,000% profit investing in niche yet promising blockchain projects.

Look for membership and realize costs $3,000 for a subscription, and even if you had the money you need a private invitation to sign up.

Realize you can get every single one of their monthly Newsletters + Buy/Sell Alerts here instead: discord DOT gg/uzPVZ

Stop gambling on shitcoins, the newsletters + buy alerts have exact buy-up-to prices and sell alerts so you're never caught at the wrong side of the bottom or top. Profit.

discord DOT gg/uzPVZ

thank you for posting this !

I believe in the fundamentals, but I don't trust the team.

>discord DOT gg/uzPVZ
thanks pajeet

I'm here to help mah fellow pajeets. DM me and I'll give you a 10% off coupon too.

I'm a big believer in link but only holding a small bit now as I can't see it going anywhere for a while. I'm trading in order to secure a huge holding in link. My opinion is that it's not good to hold in q1 but from mainnet onwards it's going to be one of the most important holds in crypto

>Worried I've joined a cult rather than making rational choices.

That really depends on how much of your investment decision was based on research, and how much was based on listening to retards on a South Sudanese necklace embalming board.

Hahaha kys

Poor effort

>its about to fall back to 45 cents.
i hope you're right buddy i really do, love me some cheap link

Reddit is finally hopping on the Link chain. There was a post today and everyone had positive reactions, predictions of some big things