Cars

I just found these cars etherracing.net/

It looks like those Ethertanks from a few days ago but the prices are a lot cheaper

Should I buy in Veeky Forums?

ER-9 maybe, looks like you'd be pretty late on the others. Would still be a gamble though, seems like every successive ponzi brings in less money than the last.

do it. it's going to get big

Blue leader standing by

ER-3 is the best bang for the buck. Especially considering there is a drift portion of the racing it seems like in the simulator. The Viper is Amazing for drifting. I genuinely look forward to these Ethereum based games. Should be able to Unify assets across many game types which will make for a more flourishing community.

Combine this with what Enjin is doing and Im excited for the blockchaain gaming industry in the years to come. We already pay for our games up front, why not just pay in small micro-payments. That way we arent paying 60 dollars just to try a game, We can pay 8 or 16 bucks to see if we like it and possibly even make some money from it.

I talked to the developers, they have some serious plans for this. The virtual racing aspect is going to be cool, and you can win money from races. Also, unlike ethertanks this is basically a presale and sale will be closed in about 7 days- I think its going to blow up even bigger than ethtanks

This is a totally different dev team from. Ethertanks.
ER-1s are cheapest and the best option for profiting.

Er-1, 2, and 3 are the best in this game. I'm pumped for the racing portion of the game as well as the car upgrades they're coming out with

ER 3 and 4 I think have a lot of potential. They haven't had many buyers yet and seem to have the best specs for under 1 eth

ER-2 is literally /ourcar/

fuck you phil

Who the fuck is Phil

idk he just goes by 'phil'

Can you make these cars breed?

i don't care if you made the post or how long you're banned phil

just don't tag everyone for this shit next time please

This may seem rushed, as they gotta move fast to win in the blockchain gaming market. However from their messages on Telegram I get that they are honest. They have put sensible deadlines to develop this game further, and the fact that they will close the sales is quite unique, as some user pointed above, this is like a presale. I bought the cheap ones and a couple of the most expensive with racing in mind. Really looking forward to new updates.

What the fuck are you talking about?

My name is not Phil and I didn't tag anyone in anything

WTF DID I DO WRONG, JIMMY?!

still time to get in early

Can they stop this already? Can't they just create a game without internal trading? I would love to play a game on the blockchain but this is ridiculous.. its just copycats of the catgame... and even more ridiculous is that they're earning a ton of revenue on this.

yeah you're not phil, phil is banned

anyway WOO RACING LET'S DO THIS RESERVE YOUR CARS WHILE THEY LAST

If this presale is closing then you won’t makr back your eth because no one can buy them. It’s closing because that’s when the scam ends lmao

bought the ER-1 considering getting the ER-3 has anyone made any gains on this?

who is phill?

IM ALL IN BLUE SQUAD. LITERALLY ALL IN

idk man i'm not a phil-ologist (joke for you sciencey folks out there, rest of you probably didn't get it), i just hate when people tag everyone

Just so we're all on the same page, here: ER-3 is /ourcar/, right? I'm pretty sure it is.

Shit like this will destroy the crypto dream

How do I make one of these ponzis?

Just bought into ER 1, 2 and 3.

Why?

I think I’ll make my ETH back in the next 4/5 days, have excess cars to sell once the market is open and then crush people when racing is out.

(Big time racer on the Xbox)

1v1 me noob. Er-3 Vs Er-3 for your lunch money in eth

Er1 - Er4 make the best gains imo

When does buying end

Yes buy. Pajeet needs to buy a woman to open her bobs for him

Trade market is live the 14th and then cars will only be able to be traded for eth like cryptokitties