Crypto millionaire thread

Crypto millionaire thread.

Big boys only.

How did you get there?

Where do you go from here?

You won't believe me.
But I started with $1k.
Joined every single airdrop on bitcointalk.
Traded for the lulz.
Bought a bit of every coin that was shilled on Veeky Forums and reddit.

Am now at $1.46m.

Nice, how long ago did you start with that $1k?

>How did you get there?

By humbly learning from my horrible mistakes.

>Where do you go from here?

I have no fucking clue. Buy some very nice apartment and continue trading as I did. Hard time selling anything as everything is mooning/will moon soon.

Initial investment, timeframe?

7k to 943k USD
2016-2018

BTC
then
ETH
then
NEO
then
IOTA
then
ADA
then
TRON
then
REQ
then
XRB
then
STELLAR
then
???

that's actually depressing

I thought I might be a millionaire within a year lol

i'm currently at 1.5k

Bought 5 BTC in 2013 for like $3k total. Forgot I had them until last September. Been diversifying ever since.

>How did you get there?
Luck

I thought there would be more millionaires on biz, I remember during the last alt bullrun I was loads of blockfolios with $100k+? I guess they got just'd when BTC went on its bullrun.

I bet quite a few have left this place as well.

This. If you made it, you wouldn't be sitting on biz. You'd be sipping margatini's by your pool, fingerblasting your bikini-clad waifu, wondering how you were ever such a degenerate to begin with.

Nah

15k initial
started at may this year

buy bitconnect lmao

>he thinks he won't be back here

ENG

realistically if you put a little bit of money into every single coin Veeky Forums shilled a lot youd be pretty rich in no time

>seeing all these shit coins getting shilled then mooning a week later
>not having a bittrex account

I should probably get on that.

Started buying bitcoin at $200, about $2.5k total in BTC. Bought $4k of ETH at $14.

Traded between ETH, BTC, XMR, and LTC. Rode Stellar all the way up. No shitcoins necessary.

Waiting to see what BTC does the next few weeks. Holding mostly BTC and Stellar now, a little LTC and Dash.

XRB

Started with 30k. Bought random shit coins throughout 2017 and got to 300k

Put it all on ripple 1 dec at 0.25c. Quit my job right before Christmas.

Loaded up on some masternode coins and now i'm just comfy af.

Also paying my jew accountant friend to do my taxes cos i am way too autistic to figure it out

>5k initi

Dang, what did you buy?

>1/3/2018
>started at may this year

Because it's so depressing to make free money sitting on your ass and doing nothing. KYS.

Shutup nerd

mid july 2017 $5k; today $250k and on a run

Started with $500 in May 2017, now worth $1.6m.

I have been trading like a limp-wristed faggot too. I could have had $100m at this point, but I've refused to go with my gut at so many points.

Let me elaborate a little more:
>missed out on XRP 50x in May, and sold DGB for a massive loss before it 20x'd
>missed out on Bcash the first time it rose from 0.05 to 0.2 BTC
>missed out on Bcash again the second time it did this, even though I knew it would happen again
>didn't buy alts during Bcash or BTG forks even though I knew alts would pump more
>didn't invest in a single ICO ever
>predicted the peak of BTC at 19k but didn't sell it
>missed out on every single moon mission in the last month. I didn't make a dime off any of them because of wageslaving. Not a single one.
>got in on Bcash at 0.18 before Normiebase listed it, but lost everything because I refused to sell at 0.29
>was going to put 100 BTC into Verge at 55 sats, because I had more confidence in it than any other coin, but I fucked that opportunity up

And the above is just a teaser. I'm still worth 1.6 million, but I could be worth so much more. I consider myself to be a poor trader.

So what trades did you make to get from $500 to $1.6 million in 7 months?

Not a millionaire but will one of you Veeky Forumsbros help me out? I'm at 250k and holding mostly DRGN, NEO and VEN with 2 BTC pulled to the side and a mix of $5k in some shit coins like REQ, SALT, LRC, LMC, BAT and WAGERR. How can I turn this into 1/2 mil then 1 mil?

XLM
XRP
TRX

Everything. I've been trading every single pump and dump that has ever run across Bittrex. I never hold alts and always just try to accumulate more Bitcoin.

currently hovering around 1mm. started with 20k in may. vast majority of my money has come through ICOs. I've managed to make relatively little off trading, but am going to change that soon.

there is still plenty of money to be made. godspeed Veeky Forums

COLX - and then masternodes

That's what I do, but I only managed to get from around $500 to $150k in a similar timeframe.

Can you be more specific?

I bought and held UFR

I keep seeing TRX but it's being traded in such huge volumes I just can't see it getting above .20

Started with 0.5 cents now at 7.2 million

BTC -> ETH -> XRP -> BCH

1999 - 2004

UFR is crazy right now, still in early phase. Hurry :)

Happy for you guys!

Any tips for the small fish on spotting moons before they breakout? Or at least when they're just getting started?

>Any tips for the small fish on spotting moons before they breakout? Or at least when they're just getting started?

DYOR on the low mkt cap coins shilled in Veeky Forums. If you think the project is legit, buy in.

Rinse, repeat, get the succ.

Sure in some big gains were:
>RDD (have more experience with this than any other, and that's how I know it's a massive shitcoin)
>DGB before I lost 80% of my then 2 BTC portfolio when it dropped to sub 400 sats (newbie mistake though)
>DOGE
>XVG
>the beginning of the pump and dumps (random stuff like WINGS)
>NMR
>Antshares (now Neo)
>Bcash
>BAT
>IOP
>GRS
>BTG
>Bcash again

Man this brings up so many memories.
>the good times when RDD going from 11 sats to 19 sats was the hottest thing
>thinking it was the end when BTC went from $3000k to $1900 over several weeks, but still holding strong

It has been a crazy year.

What's your exit price for UFR?

Serious good stuff.

how do you decide the point when you sell?
I've been thinking of dumping my trx and xml bags but I just feel theres so much more into them