mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZFFBX5QQnE
warhammer-community.com/2018/03/06/tau-preview-borkan-septgw-homepage-post-3/
whc-cdn.games-workshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/40kTau-Mar5-NovaReactor2e-500x354.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KROOT MERCS

First for this game is gay.

How will you deal with the upcoming Y'vahra/Bork'an spam, user?
Just watch as he deep strikes behind your lines and gets immediate 14" shooting with his 3D6 S6 D3 auto-hit flamer.

First for the Aeldari

Perfect.

No but seriously

Hammer head is just a tank with a single lascannon?
Does gw have ANY explanation to this?

I’m starting a renegade guard army!

Dubs decide my color scheme!

Deny the deep strike with proper setup user.

No one cared about mercenaries until I put on the mask.

Do it yourself, user.

Guys, help me convince myself to sell the Necrons and not just add them to the "maybe one day" pile at the far end of my back log of shame.
I mean I could just buy a Necron start collecting as well and I'd be off to a good start right?

8th with khorne would actually look bretty good.

Can’t decide

Say fuck that and build a Kroot mercenary army instead.

Plus the drones and whatever other gay shit you put on it. Jesus what is it with tau players and thinking GW owes them an “explanation” for why their stuff doesn’t just auto-kill everything. I suppose you want optimized stealth cadre back too?

>Guys, help me convince myself to sell the Necrons
Sure bro.

They're fucking necrons.

Add a rattlecan of Leadbelcher and you're halfway through the process of starting a Necron army.

>don't worry bro your single Las cannon predator has a havoc launcher

Rude.

Reminder that Orks have the biggest collective space dong.

I’ve been running them with four shots since 8th dropped. It makes more sense. Fuck GW.

Literally no one cares about the kroot, samefag.

I’m my opinion, I feel the Riptide is okay. But we haven’t seen the Battlesuit abilities yet so we’ll see.

Relegating the Riptide double bonus overcharge to a CP ensures most Tau will take at least one, maybe two, but rarely more.

The Riptide can also move in the charge phase so shooting THEN moving is a plausible strategy to maintain BS, though personally I’d take better shooting and the invuln over better shooting and then moving.

That 3+ save makes the 14 Point Riptide a real bitch to kill. Basically is yet another version of the necron wraith fight I had. But it’s still takeable if for no other reason than only one Riptide can do it and still have that amazing shooting attack per turn.

I REALLY can’t wait to see what a “Melee” Tau looks like! This could be hilarious.

Some new small timers trying to get in on that sweet sweet plastic SOB hypemoney train.
youtube.com/watch?v=HZFFBX5QQnE

I just want like, 50 beakie heads
how could I go about acquiring them

Pink armour, blue fatigues

So I have a question regarding the basic Space Marine Tac Squad. I was told that the hand used in the figure in pic related is no longer being made, but there is clearly a hand like that visible on one of the figures in the tac squad box (I'll post a screenshot in a minute). On the other hand, looking at the sprues as shown on GW's site I can't find either that hand OR the weapon (half-weapon, I have found the back end) that it's attached to.

So... can anyone kindly tell me whether that open hand is attached to the gun, or free?

ebay or bitz sites, ya pinhead simp

The hand is free

why? So your marines can look stupid and ugly?

In the kit it’s free.

I'm not him though.

Oh geez, if there only were pics of bits on the internetz.

It's free. You can get it in Battle for Vedros.

Ding ding ding!

>40k
>Age of Shitmar scenery
REEEEEEE

Fuck

How many points do you think a unit like this is worth?

Well... I'll get you next time, Kroodget!

Thank you! Will plan accordingly.

bout tree fiddy

Ebay wants me to pay 5 bucks a head so fuck that

>Conflict of the soul
>To start a new chaos army now, or to wait for Forebane to expand my Admech and also start a Necron army

Are citadel paints better in anyway.
I can get twice or more Vallejo paint for half the price.

I want to say that's really cheap but it's not.

Do you rike it?

(Reposting for more feedback)

Thoughts?

warhammer-community.com/2018/03/06/tau-preview-borkan-septgw-homepage-post-3/

Don’t worry bro we upgraded your lascannons to have higher strength and ap. Also it does mortal wounds. Also it has an anti-horde mode now lol. Also we made your predator fly. Also we doubled the number of shots your havoc launcher can shoot. Also it now ignores cover. Also it now benefits from chapter tactics.

“See a lot more of this iconic unit

Love it. With a wash, it'll be absolutely perfect.

I agree. Just make it four shots. I also gave my broadsides the fly keyword. Because they fucking do.

Looks a bit thick.

Most of the basic marine kits(Tacticals, devastators, assault) come with one beakie helmet in them. Buy 50 kits.

5ppm

>he doesn't use bigger brushes

Oh man, biggest mistake was to jump straight to the size 2 or 1 brushes.
I have this cheapo size 5 and it is such a work horse.

Make a mold and cast your own helmets.

With free hunting rifle?

>relay beacon
Lmao.

>tau will never be good again
>even if GW makes them OP

feels bad

Buy them from me.

Buy forgebane so GW will stop making marines vs marines sets.

Wow thanks bro all those add-ons totally make up for the quarter output.

And man it's great it has the option to fire like a frag missile, totally sounds like a viable option and not complete horse shit.

>my thoughts

>you can expect to see a LOT more of them
I doubt we'll ever go back to peak riptide, god willing

What the fuck. Looks like 7th edition riptide spam is back.

No give them to me
I need more beaks

Yo is it just me or is the riptide real fuckin stronk now?

>more range through tech
>BS4

Know what's extremely helpful? A big old brush that doesn't keep a tip anymore. Makes it so easy to reach every little nook and cranny, and you don't have to worry about destroying your brush.
Obviously only useful for unicoloured miniatures and basecoats/washes on big miniatures with larger areas, but still. Saves a lot of time.

Bit unfortunate it won't apply to pulse carbines - Tau have a lot of Assault weapons that would really benefit from that rule.

Gotta hand it to the GW marketing team. Now all the fotm tau players have to buy their riptides again.

No it isn't

>Forgebane
>Robots vs. Cyborgs box
Based on this being a thing, I will make wild assumptions and assume that this will be a theme. Things I predict based on my frothing insanity:
>Orks vs. Tyranids box
>Dark Eldar vs. Craftworld box
>Tau vs. Guard box

You'll get free run&gun with vior'la for your pulse blaster and carbine needs.

Huh, I like my round tip cause the coat is really even. Might try that tho, usually just use brushes like that for texture or drybrushing.

*gets a massive point increase in March faq because it's FW*

Necron SC + this box give you 1000pts of vanguard detachment

My take
>Orks vs Tau (farsight)
>Deldar vs Eldar
>Guard vs Nids

Heavy 12 isn't bad at all.

Any time you can force somebody else to roll more dice it's good for you.
Basically this is a free nova charge.

The real question is can you still nova charge this and get 18 or 20 shots?

Kroot are cool, they were the first kit I got back in 2002.

I collect Dark Eldar now but I might get some Kroot as Mercs working alongside the Commorites maybe in a beast pack or something.

Tau players: a str 10 -4 weapon that does d3 mortal wounds in addition is a lascannon. A str 6 -1 burst weapon is a frag missile.

If you had human weapons you would literally cry, faggot.

Seriously, you have no idea how much easier it is to sell shit on ebay just by priming necrons in leadbelcher/silver rattlecan.

I personally played necrons in 3rd/4th, but when they got rid of pariah's, I sold off my fucking army. They were honestly the only thing in the entire army I liked. Wont buy necrons again until pariah's come back.

whc-cdn.games-workshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/40kTau-Mar5-NovaReactor2e-500x354.jpg

Suck my cock and I’ll consider it.

I mean, it was a regular paintbrush, not a drybrush, and I still keep it in good shape. It's just that it can't really hold a tip anymore, or at least not for long. But I just basecoated a squad of Bloodletters with it, managed to reach everything and didn't feel bad when the bristles split up.

Not really. 6 or 18 shots with JSJ seems scary, then you realize it hits on 4+ and as yet doesn’t heavy, meaning that of you have normal cover to hide stuff in the big scary unit coming to hunt you is only hitting on a 5+, rerolling 1s.

They honestly seem like mod-tier, especially crap against other gunlines that can mess with hit modifiers. Stygies and snooty RG are a death sentence and anything that negates or can tank overwatch screws them hard

That's not how you pluralise words

R8 my color scheme.

It's an upcoming DEldar project because I'm sick of Space Marines.

It will be vehicle heavy / cabal spam, no weird monsters or spiky shit. I'm trimming down spikes and adding chains and GORE.

Color is metallic blue (very shiny lacqered blue), green is rich/toxic green and red for markings. Shiny black for some parts of the armor, maybe helmets.

I'm new to Necrons, what makes Pariahs so good that people miss them so much? Why are they different from Lychguard and Praetorians?

I liked Inmortals as well.

Newcrons are fucking shit

What color are you going to highlight the armor? The colors are fine, but the highlight makes or breaks the scheme.

Pariahs were Blanks, like Culexus Assassins or Sisters of Silence.

He said beakies, not bananas.

D3 mortal wounds on a 6, dicklord.
Inb4 taufag. Nope I play admech.

Not that user but in my native language that's how you pluralize a lot of words and it took me a while to stop doing it in English.

Pariah is not exactly a word that was designed to mean mean more than one. Considering the Pariah could be taken as a squad (from a single one up to I think 8 if I remember right). They werent exactly cheap either and you had to buy each one individually.

>Wow mom on a 6 they get d3 mortal wounds! Wow look at that +1 str that never matters and an additional -1 ap
>or they can shoot a d6 shot frag with -1 ap!
>I want 4 of those mommy!