A horse appears

As you are playing a game on a tabletop a horse wonders up behind you and begins stooting around.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mK3krV9_bpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a horse wonders up behind you

fuck off you speedy cunt, I'm trying to play a game here

...how did the horse get into my house?

This is not known at this time. Regardless there is a horse behind you now

How big a horse?

give apple to horse

Amazing.

I punch it before it bites me because horses are cunts that chew on shit like puppies but without being adorable

\
gib succ

Vampire horse?

Normal horse.

Just because all vampires are assholes doesn't mean all assholes are vampires.

Dumb person who didn't see the ears laid back. That horse was not happy with this guy being there. He's lucky he just got a nip to chase him off.

Is /mlp/ leaking again?

I probably try and determine if it can talk or where the wizard is because no entry into my house is big enough for a horse, so now it can't get out.

This. At a guess, this is from that island of wild horses and this tourist dipshit walked up to a wild animal and expected a petting zoo.

He's probably just curious. I don't make any threatening moves to spook him. I make sure there door is open so he can leave whenever he wants and doesn't feel trapped, then go back to playing.

Unless its feeding time, in which case I pause the game for a bit so I can run and feed horses. 2 flakes of hay and a scoop of grain mixed in some warm water for everyone. The old horses with bad teeth also get a scoop of extruded feed, since they cant graze much and need softer food.

>stooting
?

Can I boop the snoot?

Rolled 2 (1d6)

>As you are playing a game on a tabletop a horse wonders up behind you and begins stooting around.

FINALLY

I'VE BEEN READY FOR THIS MOMENT MY WHOLE LIFE

ROLLING

What an idiot!

Rolled 16 (1d20)

Shiiiiii-

What did he expect to happen?

Dodging the kick to thunderous applause.

He's lucky that was a pretty weaksauce kick. Back end went up, but it didn't kick out that far.

If the horse really meant it it could have broken his ribcage like a pane of glass. Thankfully it was just annoyed.

I attack the horse.

The Horse barely skips a beat in kicking him too.

It must feel shitty being literally nothing to the Horse.

How do you name your horse? What are appropriate horse names?

The horse looks sad and pissed off that you punched it and it bites you.

Depends, it's it a cute little brown pony that goes around in a little straw hat with ear holes and makes clip-clop sounds when it moves, or a fiery white pure pedigree charger?
Either way Binky works.

Say either a knightly warhorse or a mongolian "war"pony.

Then probably I freak out. Horses scare me, and a big one (for you) appearing in my house out of nowhere would have me run from said house and call animal patrol.

The game is on hold, needless to say.

Footstepsinthesand
Hoist The Flag
Beef or Salmon

The horse is literally more scared of you than you are of it.

I have seen a horse nearly kill itself trying to mad scramble through a wooden fence to escape from the life threatening monster that was a neighbor's dairy cow that got lost and wandered up to the barn looking for food, because the horse had no idea what a cow was and panicked.

The vet had to give it 33 stitches.

I open a portal to hell and summon Ixlgabius the Lord of Torment, Demon of Engines, Devourer of the Silver Princess. With him at my back I adopt a guarding stance and face the horse.

My neighbor's horse ran itself to the point of collapse because it was afraid of a plastic bag on the end of a stick it was holding in it's mouth. Never dropped the stick. Did something similar not too long after except this time I guess it was just afraid of the stick

Horses is fucking dumb

Is this an /an/ crossover thread?

>The horse is literally more scared of you than you are of it.

That doesn't change how scared of it I am. And this isn't a panicky horse, this is a contemplative, wondering horse. I don't need that in my life.

Red Hare

Shoo shoo.
RPGs are only for people with opposable thumbs.

>horses aren't adorable
user, I...

Not him but horses are honestly pretty scary. No animal that is capable of physically dominating a human can be cute.

Buchephalus is the only appropriate horse name

>not finding physical domination adorable
Who the fuck even are you?

Rolled 19 (1d20)

If I get a nat 20 I convince the horse to roll up a character and join the game.

>19

These dice are fucking taunting me.

Everything about that horses's posture screams it's going to hate you, why would you try and pet it?

Uh oh

Oh dear

reminder that we were like one or two genes away from sharing the planet with this.

I’m dying

"How do I get this horse out of the apartment? How did this horse get IN the apartment?"
>Then I probably get kicked trying to shoo the thing down the stairs

Clip-Clop.

This on is clearly a dogs mouth photoshopped onto a horse.

Regardless the idea of a horse that can hyperextend it's jaws super wide is frightening and is the basis of a carnivorous horse like creature I came up with

Could be worse

"Sup. Wanna be a pony this time in GGS?"

Was getting scared part of its plan?

horse plz go. you can have a carrot if you go.

Because he thought all animals use dog body language.

>think you've met a new friend
>just another godamn human
I'd be pissed too.

wtf is stooting?

Horses do not exist in the game I'm playing.
We could sell it for a lot of credits.

So you are playing in South-America? Are you an Inca, an Aztec?

call animal control and attempt to not agitate it

no!

My mom grew up in Tennessee, her neighbor was an idiot who punched a horse in the face and broke his hand, so I wouldn't advise it

the unofficial names for the local police horses is "Officer Clip-Clop"

Did he go to jail? That's animal abuse.

Because he assumed it wanted to be your magical pony princess best friend like Rainbow Dash.

horse used to spook me with their weird face and dentition but they are pretty nice most of the time, those living near my house like it when I come to pet them
Once, an horse and a donkey wandered in my garden, the donkey was pretty chill and I got to pet him but the horse was nervous so we had to attach it to tree while we were searching for their owner.
>pic relate
Though if an horse appears suddenly behind me while I'm running a game I might freak out a bit as there are no door behind my GM chair

>If I take that bridle off, will you die?

I eat the horse

youtube.com/watch?v=mK3krV9_bpw I think he's referencing bernie here, although he hit the jaw or soft part behind the jaw.

AHHH! TIGER!

Time to freak out because I live on the 5th floor.

Rainbow Dash isnt a princess though.

I swooce on outta there.

I got bit by a horse once. I was like 6 and walking under it's big dumb mouth with my blonde hair and the motherfucker chomped down. I hate horses. Stupid horses.

From my WFRP games we've had:

-Thunderer
-Watcher
-Shepherd
-Maikinka
-Cailloux

And some others.

She's my princess.

PET THE HORSE
HUG THE HORSE
LOVE THE HORSE

PET THE ELEPHANT
HUG THE ELEPHANT
LOVE THE ELEPHANT

My buddy's dad knocked a horse out when he was in prison.

>that memetext

it also dispels fertility with women

Bucephalus is pretty much the only famous horse* I can think of off the top of my head, so sure.

*Excluding horses that are only known for running around a race track. I could think of a few of them, but that's a pretty lame source for names.

The last horse one of my characters had was an ill-tempered git named Donnybrook.

could've been worse. he could've knocked up a horse
maybe he'd like it
maybe the horse would like it

>not knowing about Marengo
he outlived Napoleon for 8 fucking years
his skeletal remains are on display
some people say that the story about Napoleon riding a donkey up the alps started because of how short of a horse Marengo was, which coupled with Napoleon being taller than the average french soldier and being the sort of guy that'd march and fight along his soldiers? it only made poor Marengo seem even smaller
He carried Napoleon to many of his most famous battles, including Waterloo, after which he was captured.
Napoleon used him both for combat and for traveling, with Marengo being able to cover 130 kilometers in the span of 5 hours.
Overall, a formidable creature.
Too bad most people will never hear his tale. I'd wager its good enough for a short movie from his persperctive

What did the horse do to end up getting sent to prison?

Roll to seduce

Rolled 12 (1d20)

Rolling