>Malign Portents
mega.nz/#!7x5hgZZL!l3KcjIUfNjDbEhjFeH31M9mRFfPf03yUFuN-jMU1JBg

>Daughters of Khaine Epub
mega.nz/#!A9FWTQRJ!T7H6RmGP7ieVcMnlpvFBfp1Ep43oD-cgaHQlHNyWM5s

>Army and Skirmish Warband builder
warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

>City Generator
repl.it/repls/FrivolousBelovedEmperorpenguin
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/75tgc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GW confirms Idoneth Deepkin.

>not using the funny OP
>fucking up that badly
Christ, you're just awful.

Rate my Squig Hopper.

Bro it was in a FUCKING BATTLETOME fluff and crunch it's already confirmed. They maybe can show us some new mini now those lazy motherfucker.

First for Sylvaneth, go trees!

repostan from the old bread because moonclan have got to be told they're nothing special until the battletome drops

#
everyone can do everything in the age of sigmar if they apply hard enough

I could say that a skryre warlock invented a time machine so that he could steal the inventions of himself in the future or that a slann has reoccurring nightmares in its meditative sleep where he accidentally remembers into being whole cities and armies from the old worlds for short reenactments and anachronistic apparitions or that there's a deathrattle empire that has developed a culture where the undead have an afterafterlife and nothing of this would sound particularly impossible or impressive.
In some senses this is both a curse and a blessing, to get the best for it humility must be taught to the peasants of the mortal realms, by forceful application of grimdark and cosmic horrors crashing against not really unmovable or actually resistant objects.

Do we know what they look like?

Reminder that sylvaneth are one of the 4 GW-confirmed forces of the elven pantheon

I know honey, I did that for you

No, I think what that monkey-retard was trying to say was that the Idoneth being mer-aelves is confirmed. Bottom of that pic
>"There's something fishy going on here."

Looks classic.
I like the highlighting.

Reminder that Mist is going to win and it is all your fault.

I'm okay with that. Alarielle was an elf. Tree/Spite Revenants kinda look Aelvish, where there isn't wood.

What do those three even mean? I have not been following this campaign at all.

Is Khorne a decent faction for a new player? Not too complex?

This week, a strange red mist has started appearing in Aqshy. Breathing it in makes you stronger but risks your sanity. These are the choices.

I think so, plus they are flexible and can be run with Khorne Daemons too, one of the easier to expand upon. I think they are fun too.

>implying that's not part of the plan
Breathe it all in, fleshbag.

nice one

my paint senses tell me it is lacking in contrasting red, the same voice is also recommending to use oldhammer bright orange to paint a second face (or just set of eyes and nose?) for the squig (and perhaps a more stylised one for the gobbo too) as a tatoo in the space between the jawline and the ridges at the side of the nose.

>Week 1 : Commit seer genocide
>Week 2 : Choose to farm secrets which would have empowered the seers that you KILLED had you choose to spare them
>Week 3 : LETS COLLECTIVELY HUFF SOME MURDER METH SMOKE

Letting the playerbase get a hold of the wheel was a mistake.

oh, ok. So the symbols don't mean anything, they basically just a fancy way of saying Options A, B, and C.

...Whoever voted skull must be retarded. It's either good or bad, sealing shit does not work, has never worked, and should only be used when you can't destroy or control something.

Don't forget that the second one also occasionally made your remaining wizards' heads explode.

>kill the wizards
>unheart the schemes
>embrace the rage
fucking khornates

Which AoS and WHFB books are generally well regarded? I have a decent collection of 40k books, but for whatever reason never really paid any attention to the Fantasy section of Black Library

So it IS consistent with the first choice!

As a Khorne player, it's my damn sacred duty to vote for the option that results in the most people dying.

Aww, they look so happy

I legit think that burning the bodies will make it spread further, faster.

It's like a potentially interesting story but every time something exciting was about to happen the author let their retarded child write instead.

Sounds like an average day in the world of Warhammer.

You'd make a terrible DM.

You may be right, but that's a gamble. It's better to just walk into the mist and breathe it in than risk putting it out for good for bonus points.

Is an all-cavalry army viable in AoS, if so, which faction?

Mediocre but playable. Bloodbound, Khorne or Slaanesh StD

Beastclaw Raiders is mostly all cavalry. They're pretty punchy too.

Thanks!

Do you have an example? Sounds like it could be good.

Only when Gnasha is well fed.

the mediocre part has me worried

what's a good BR starting build, SC+what else?

I'm unsure really, most of what you need is just getting SC boxes and frost sabres for filling points you can't with anything else.

>mediocre part makes him worried
>still asking about BCR - the worst army in AoS right now
Oh boi

Another SC.

They're that bad?

Maybe I'll go for a bloodletter spam then.

Or perhaps, what about Maggotkin, they any good?

user, you are doing the worst thing possible - playing AoS competitive is suffering. GW can errata anything just like that like they did with the BCR stone skeleton ability. Trust me, if you want to play competitive toy soldier games just play 40k. AoS is truly designed for casual games and having fun

A terrible DM because he is frustrated with the player choosing to try and work out what is the worst possible scenario for shit and giggle, while cannot punish them because else he would lose his money?

I dont know about you, but from my group, the players have as much responsibility as the DM to keep things interesting for the rest of the group.

So I'm looking at WHFB dwarves and they have dwarves that are supposed to be in a suicide cult and they are the strongest dwarves in the setting too? I'm looking at Fyreslayers and thinking dwarves don't need to be suicidal to have cool epic battles. What the fuck was GW thinking when they wrote that stuff?

Don't play Age of Sigmar competitively. This is not the game for that. Pick what you like and have fun.

Playing a 1250 game against Tzeentch tonight with my Death list. How does my list look and what Legion should I go with? That will help me decide on artifacts and whatnot

VLoZD (440)
Necromancer (110)

30 spear skellies (240)
5 Direwolves (60)
2 Morghast Archai (220)
5 Hexwraiths (160)

1230/1250

To be fair, I don't have the full context. Where have these effects been occuring? Anywhere important? Who all is involved, what's going on, etc...

Aside from these events happening I know nothing about what's going on, and I suspect that's the case with many others.

Well Slayers used to be just a unit in a Dwarf army to better represent the fact that they're extremely rare. They didn't want an entire army of naked dwarves running around. Oh, how times change.

Also, they wanted to maintain the identity of Dwarves as this conservative race. Basically the Slayer thing was to represent the all-or-nothing mentality behind their conservative beliefs. It made perfect sense to me.

>Don't play Age of Sigmar competitively
I just want an army that has a decent chance against others, I don't want to win all the time

Every bloody army has a chance. All battletome armies are at least a bit better than non, but apart from that every army is basically decent. There's no unplayable army where you'll just lose every match.

has anyone greenstuff'd boobs on the dark-oath warqueen yet?

I mean, if that is the bar then I dont think WHFB 8 ED have any 8 ED army books, or 40k 8 ED have any 8 ED codex, that lose even 90% of its match.

But in AoS you can win with whatever army you like as long as you are not playing against waacfag with a list designed just to rape everything.
BCR are shit right now in competitive but you can still play them in casual games. Just buy two start collecting boxes and an ironblaster. Convert it to a butcher with cauldron and you have a nice 1500pts army. with 3 start collecting boxes and battalions you can field over 2500pts of BCR - run the list builder and do your math mate. BCR are not THIS bad - it's just about horde meta. As long as you are not playing against 120 bloodletters you will not end up as a speed bump

>40k 8 ED have any 8 ED codex, that lose even 90% of its match
>what are GK
>what are Custodes

DoK pdf user here, the website someone provided sucks balls, constantly gives me an error at the last page...
Gotta try an offline program

sounded less retarded than how I'm capable of doing it

One day I'll have 120 Bloodletters....

DON'T

Wait, I admit I could be wrong about the Custodes, because I dont see much around my place.

But GK have quite a dedicated following in my area, and I am pretty sure the local sample of my area is over 1W:9L. I mean, that is the whole reason I used 90% in the first place.

>my local meta is like that so the world meta is the same
Really?

Seems like you are living in an alternate universe. GK are the worst 40k army. Even most index armies are better than them. Just go to /40kg/ and ask GK players how are they doing in 8e

i've seen photos of that army. I have no idea what compels people to inflict such misery on themselves. Playing AoS competitively is bad idea, doing so with the most mind-numbing repetitive list ever is juts something else. Why not play actually competitive game, like chess? Is it because they're too bad for that?

Please R8 my LoS list. I have a tourny coming up on the 10th, and I'm looking for feedback.

I have most pre-end time models, and I have only /just/ bought Arkhan

Allegiance: Legion of Sacrament
Arkhan The Black Mortarch of Sacrament (320)
- General
- Lore of the Dead: Soul Harvest (Deathmages)
Vampire Lord On Zombie Dragon (440)
- Deathlance & Shield & Chalice
- Artefact: Wristbands of Black Gold
- Lore of the Vampires: Amethystine Pinions
Vampire Lord (140)
- Mount: Flying Horror
- Artefact: Shroud of Darkness
- Lore of the Vampires: Amaranthine Orb
Necromancer (110)
Necromancer (110)
40 x Skeleton Warriors (280)
- Ancient Blades
- Ancient Blades
5 x Dire Wolves (60)
Mortis Engine (180)
Lords of Sacrament (70)

Total: 1990 / 2000
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 142

Here, have some Red Mist
While your doing that, we'll be planning the Death of the mortal realms

This. AoS is designed for casual games and healthy competitive tournaments. Building your army just to use some weird-ass wombo combo is pointless

>all mortals get buffed
>death gets utterly BTFO

Drink the red koolaid all you want, so long as you fleshbags are distracted, Death is sitting pretty.

Thinking about getting into AoS, Arkhan looks like a cool centerpice model, what's a decent death army to build around him?

>Skeletons
>blades
Shit list.

>blades
How do you want to reach your opponent's models? Give them sticks mate

I mean, not entirely like that, but I am more focus on AoS, so when I see the other user said about "just lose every match" I just based on what I know.

Well, proabbly. I saw many complaints about GK too, even from those around me. I was just commenting on the "just lose every match" from what I know. The GKs around my place have 1 win for every 6 or 7 lose, so I expected them to be bad, just not THAT bad.

Anything, really. But anything magic related works especially well. His Legion, that being Sacrament, has the best defense on their heros for when it comes to shooting, which is one of our major weaknesses.

Arkhan benefits a lot from his Battalion, as well as having some one to distract the enemy while he wails on them with magic. A Vampire on Zombie Dragon that is -2 to hit is a pretty scary beastie, especially if he starts zooming around at 20"+ due to Amythst pinions.

Meanwhile, having some Necromancers rolling about, and lobbing spells can help keep your army alive while debuffing the enemy. Overwhelming dread and Fading vigour are key spells that can DRASTICALLY weaken pretty much any unit.

Skeletons or Dire Wolves are the two competative battleline choices, zombies are just slower and weaker Dire wolves that only really work in hordes of 60+; but are far too slow and flimsy to survive.

Ah shit, sorry, I had to go back and redo the list to give the necromancers their spells. Oh well.
Allegiance: Legion of Sacrament
Arkhan The Black Mortarch of Sacrament (320)
- General
- Lore of the Dead: Soul Harvest (Deathmages)
Vampire Lord On Zombie Dragon (440)
- Deathlance & Shield & Chalice
- Artefact: Wristbands of Black Gold
- Lore of the Vampires: Amethystine Pinions
Vampire Lord (140)
- Mount: Flying Horror
- Artefact: Shroud of Darkness
- Lore of the Vampires: Amaranthine Orb
Necromancer (110)
- Lore of the Deathmages: Fading Vigour
Necromancer (110)
- Lore of the Deathmages: Overwhelming Dread
- Ancient Spears
- Ancient Spears
5 x Dire Wolves (60)
Mortis Engine (180)
Lords of Sacrament (70)

>ancient blades
Get the hell out of here user

Maggotkin players, what are the most fun units?

You're very light on troops. I'd consider ditching the wolves and the lesser vampire for more dudes.

>Two giant monster heroes, three 5-wound heroes, and just 85 shitty infantry
Yeah, that's pretty trash. 40 skeletons aren't going to do jack shit, especially since you aren't even able to buff 'em with the GHoN artifacts or command traits.

Depends on what you consider fun. I love the Rotbringers and avoid daemons like the plague, so I consider the Lord of Plagues and the Lord of Affliction to be very fun, since they offer so much.

Alright, what would you consider replacing them with? I thought about Black Knights to replace the Vampire Lord, but what other than that? The Direwolves are the cheapest choice for Battleline, and 5 Dire Wolves are far superior to 10 zombies.

Well, to be fair user, theres not a lot of variety for our toops, and outside of that, for the most part our other units are fairly squishy as is. What would you recommend than?

I haven't read it, but I've heard good things about City of Secrets

WHFB: Fell Cargo, The Burning Shore,
Gotrek & Felix are pretty much must-reads, Nagash series is really good as is the rest of the Time of Legends stuff, Skarsnik is also really great, same with the other Warhammer Heroes books

Razordons are really expensive at $30+ a piece, what are some cheaper alternatives? Kroot hounds look like they could work, Khorne hounds too.
Does anyone think that they would work? I don't really want to spend $120+ on just 4 small models when I could spend like $30-50 instead.

What colour cloth would look best on these guys? I’m tempted to try an averland scheme, but part of me thinks that’s too bright. Other option is a dirty green I guess.

Also, how do I paint bone? Just white primer and a wash?

Basically anything. Mantic skellies look pretty good in just about whatever color combination you want to use. From green and yellow to white and black to purple and gold to blue and red. Whatever floats your boat.

As far as bone, white + wash is the staple, though you might want to do another pop of white afterwards.

Look, man. Do Averland, then wash it with Seraphim Sepia and Agrax Earthshade. Dulls it down well and gives it a dirty yellow color that looks like they've been in the dirt a while.

What wash?

And I want them to still look like they’re from spooky land, or just wandered out of their crypt. Glowing greenish-blue eyes are cool tho

>buy dark elves cold ones
>scrap the elves
>cut limbs at least at hip and knee to repose on a pose on the ground
>protip: use scenery on base to vault or partially stand to complement awkwardness in pose
>cut toothpicks for spikes
>soak spikes in hot water then bend for ideal shape, finally consolidate shape with a thin cover of glue
>apply spikes to body, tail and head at will
>create handlers from skink skirmishers or stegadon crew
>choose whether to have one of the handlers stand mounting the razordon, with an empty infantry base that could be converted into a small scenery piece or token, despite counting in game as another handler or have the handlers all on foot and place a small totem of sort to make sense of the barding and distract the eye a bit from whatever small fault the conversion may have
>fill with blings from bits box

More or less, whatever floats your boat. Earthshade's probably the best bet.

And yeah, glowy eyes are pretty cool. And you can even draw them into the color scheme of your bonebois, too.

>the one with the crow on his head
>the one with the axe in his head

Don’t forget the undead rat and jack-in-the-ground

I like the look of those bones. Is that just earthshade and ushabti?

Earthshade or Seraphim Sepia, depending on how dirty you want the bones.

bones are white so the best contrast is achieved by dark tones, but it would depend on whether you want the attention on the metals, on the symbols, on the cloth itself or somewhere else

spooky blue/green effects could work with a dark reddish purple cloth with yellow-gold symbols on it.
if you are good you could also have their former azure cloths getting darker and redder for the blood they have been drenched into and show a gradient from blue, through purple to red near the base soaked in blood.

Holy shit, it took bloody ages to get it to work, but here you go, DoK pdf in very bad res:
ufile.io/75tgc

But boys and girls, someone should finally uload the original pdf soon, this file will get deleted in 7days

Pretty slick/10

What's my best chance if getting OOP empire models? I'm fine with most of the AoS selection but I'd love some knights and the Mad Count.

A big personal thanks from me user. I appreciate all the time you spent doing this

God the Mantic skeletons look goofy as all hell. I know there's a lot of love for them on /aosg/, and the armoured look is cool, but I don't see how you guys can stand these bonehead when their faces look like dollar-store Halloween decorations.

Because some people want to run goofy malevolent skeletons that would be right at home in Chivalry or Army of Darkness instead of drab flat skulls. Just because you're playing Deathrattle doesn't mean your army has to be lifeless.

I have no god damn clue what to build for my DoK army, send help

>Just because you're playing Deathrattle doesn't mean your army has to be lifeless.
Solid pun my man