Drawthread!

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/ Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XQm_8uoljWM
pastebin.com/2gd2STUd
bored-drawfriend.deviantart.com/
doom.wikia.com/wiki/Monster
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looking to see if someone will take a shot at my Tzimisce for a WoD campaign? She's new to the Kindred schtick so she's still got a big morality streak going for her, one of the highest Humanity scores in the party at 8.

Requesting another creature concept for my project, this time I'd like to see a modern rendition of this ancient depiction of the Yeti as a beast man rather than a wild man, so more like a werewolf/werebear than a bigfoot, with brown fur and black stripes.

Requesting a Rak'gol pirate, wearing a pirate hat, an eyepatch on his head where the eyes are supposed to be. He must have a hook on his upper-left arm. Parrots and beards are optional
Thank you for your attention

Requesting a happy go lucky godess of luck and games.
She is wearing a multicoloured dress, I got some example but don't hesitate to make your own design, as long as its colourful or with different patterns if you draw in B&W
She is holding some dices and cards One of her symbol (and also one of the way she manifest herself to the lucky and those down on their luck) is a small crystal jumping spider so I would like one to be visible on her shoulder or anywhere else.
Thanks!

Anchor Post

Anchoring Thri-Kreen wizard

Requesting pic of this guy as a Space Marine.

Basically as the pic is except with the typical features of a space marine with the black carapace and with the service studs place on the forehead like the burned in dots on a monks forehead

I could use a picture of a character I play. She's a 25ish polynesianish character from a modern fantasy world with a shield, a whip, and blond hair.

Anchoring family picture.

Anchoring for the awesome drawfriend who was working this.

Requesting an android soldier. Weapon(s) of choice are two plasma swords. Put together a ref of stuff that seems neat, the artist can decide what her armor,color, and just overall style is :).
The only thing I really want is her skin to be tanned with neon blue hair, and her left arm to not have armor/different color than the suit to show that it was added on after she was built.
Thanks to anyone that picks this up, means a lot

Requesting a gnome wizard. He has a round face and clean shaven face with short proper brown hair. He wears blue robes. The most distinguishing thing about his appearance that he wears a wizard with the top part got off and wears around like a skirt.

For the picture I was hoping that he's walking and reading while he ignores that his hair is on fire

I'm looking to get art done of the final boss for my campaign.

Her Imperious Condescension (yeah yeah huge Homestuck faggot I get it) is a massively powerful empress. She wears a black latex suit most of the time with tons of flashy jewlery. Since she's risen to her full power, her lower half has exploded into an octopus bod, like a Grindylow or a Scylla without the wolf heads and she's now as tall as a castle.

I'd like to get a picture of her cackling wildly, holding her trident. And perhaps the four heroes scratched in like they're facing her, although it's obviously not mandatory. I'm not asking for detail there, they can be stick figure scribbles.

Requesting a guntotting priest gorilla.
It's a gorilla smoking a cuban cigar, in a priest outfit with a triple barrel shotgun.
youtube.com/watch?v=XQm_8uoljWM

Requesting my arctic rabbit skinwalker Alice in her hybrid form (mix between humanoid and were-ancestor)

She has long white hair that reaches to her back, albino-red eyes, a pair of long floppy ears, digitigrade legs and is athletically built.

She wears a very light fur armor and a cloak. The hood of the cloak has holes that her rabbit ears can pop out of. Her weapon of choice is a rapier

Hope its a bit more easy to work with when its not a whole essay, and thank you for your time!

Can someone turn olgierd von everec into a tiefling?

some castlevania ass motherfucker

Requesting a drawing of my Spellblade Sorcerer fighting a Dweomercat in any outfit you like! You could also have him posing if that's easier/you prefer it.

Dear Drider requestor.

Still playing with designs. I'm currently running it in my own direction it seems. Feel free to object and reign me in or leave me be.

Anchoring Griffon, with the request pasted below just in case the artist loses it or something!

Kindly requesting a Griffon, with the feather parts pure white, silver beak and claws, with a pale purple lion half and bird legs
Also, can't decide whether to have blank white eyes with black outlines or blank gold eyes with black outlines, whichever you feel suits it best!
Saddle and barding optional but appreciated!

Requesting an elven-themed human warrior with glassteel gear. I have specific requests on the gear, but you can let the smaller ones slide if they break the deal for you.

Body: Short (like 5'6''), athletic/acrobatic/sprinter build, neither stocky nor thin, any pose you like, leave his head uncovered. If this helps: Str 13, Dex 20, Con 12

Equipment: elf-themed glassteel breastplate+pauldrons+vambraces+shin parts over a mithril chainmail tunic, tight leather gloves, boots and cloak of elvenkind, glassteel is a slightly-transparent light green material that looks like glass, mithril is a shiny white-silver, dark brown shortbow + quiver on back, dwarf-crafted (thick, geometric, heavy-looking) tomahawk (longer than a handaxe) somewhere around the waist area, right glove should be under a light mithril gauntlet with spikes over the knuckles that look like a birds talons. Feel free to add smaller totems/pouches/bandoleers and such wherever you like. Weapon in hand should be a glassteel kriegmesser with a very light green leather handle and some thin blue flames along the blade, and the blade should glow

I also just found a pack of markers I bought ages ago. I won't be using them for the final picture but this should give you an idea of colour scheme. Shout me any changes.

Requesting a full body drawing of my damphir girl who's slim yet fit, wears modern light body armor with some throwing knives around it, two wolverine-like claw gauntlet weapons on both of her hands, a modern tomahawk carried on her right thigh and on the other side a double-edged sword with the handle of it being made from human bone with some ruins engraved onto the bone and it doesn't have a crossguard, and have her necklace of vampire fangs being visible. And her gear's either dark brown or black, excluding the blades which are made of silver.

>BIRD Suit WIP

oh yeeeeah it was suppose to look songbirdy... well then
Guess I'll have to rework a few things.

Tell me what you think so far tho.

Good evening drawfriends.

I'm requesting a a classic noir detective, but he's a dwarf with a short black beard. May or may not be smoking a pipe.

If you're the type to add a dash of color, his outfit's color of choice is purple. For some reason.

Requesting Matsu Yuuta, my Matsu Berserker.

He's a young bushi with a boyish face (#2) and keeps his long hair in a messy bun (#1). He's tall at 6'3", though not too uncommon for the Matsu family, and wields either a nodachi (#3) or an ono (#4) and wears light armor (#5) emblazoned with the Matsu mon (#6) .
He's heterochromic, with his left eye being brown and his right eye being green though it is damaged and blind, the iris smeared out to the right.
Despite his lack of foresight and sight in general he's a happy fellow, always doing his best to abide by Honor and his ancestors.

Requesting art of a nymph and fairy.

The nymph looks similar to Gardevoir from Pokémon, same skin color and same hair shape, but without the chest spike. The nymph’s dress looks like it’s made of flower petals, the petals being the same as the white and yellow flower on the left. The nymph has the pink flower on the right in her hair and her hair color is the same as the yellow on the white and yellow flower.

It’s fine if the fairy is just the same as the orange guy in the top right, just with the same color pallet as the white and yellow flower on the left (and the nymph’s dress).

For the poses, I’d like for them both to be dizzy/dazed with anime style swirly eyes. The nymph teetering/dizzy like the character in the image in the bottom left, and the nymph sitting down like he character in the image in the bottom right.

Please tell me if this is too complicated and I’ll attempt to make it more do-able.

Wooooo~ this is nearly perfect, the only problem with it is it's not very songbird-like, which you said you would work on. Aside from that it's amazing.

Re-requesting art for a race made in a dawn of worlds game, we’ve created a world for future dnd

Tall, extremely gaunt humanoid
4 arms, long and multi jointed
Faces are a featureless bone plate (they’re powerful psychics so don’t have standard sense)

I imagine them having pale skin as they come from a dark fungal forest inside a ravine

Other than that, go wild!

Request for a Sea Elf Paladin character I play in a weekly IRL 5E game. The art ref is from The Art of He-man which is an amazing art book.

Armour and clothing is as is other than the following: Greek sandals (if these are too much a pain in the ass skip), Greaves (shin guards) should cover knee, He is armed with a xiphos leaf shaped Greek sword, Round shield with Octopus heraldry, scabbard hangs on a strap bisecting chest. Sea elfs skin is bronzed in this homebrew campaign setting. Hair is black and curly. They are basically Ancient Greeks or Phoenicians.

Thank you for considering my request drawfags.

Requesting my tiefling knight who has such a huge histrionic personality disorder that he has to wear the most flamboyant, gaudy and exotic armor he can find just to make sure people remember him.

Anchoring Clockmaker Techpriest

Lookin' good! I trust your judgement.

Requesting a creepy creature based on the myth of the Chupacabra, a being that kills goats and spooks farmers. I want to use this being in a high fantasy game that features RL myths and urban tales.
Unlike his most traditional depiction, the Chupacabra will be a faun with bright brown fur, but with elongated fingers, a hump on his back and black piercing eyes. His attire consists in a yellow mexican poncho like pic related, a goat skull mask and a tall farming scythe. Amulets, trinkets and collars can also be added around neck and/or arms and hands, giving him the appearance of a cursed "curandero" but thats entirely optional. The Chupacabra should look more or less like the little yellow guy in pic related, but with visible faun features such as his legs and forearms and hands.
As for the pose, he should look proud, amused or cheeky. The Chupacabra is a mischievous good-for-nothing demon in my setting. He has been screwing around with farmers for centuries and all evil he causes is purely accidental.
I hope I'm not pushing it too far with this take on the goat-killer beast, but I wanted to do something different. Thanks for your time and good luck to all the generous drawanons that roam this place

Anchoring Jazz Bard for AshEater

Requesting some fresh art of my spartan inspired Tiefling warrior, with a more appropriately sized shield.

Tuesday game about to start so here's the latest update

Requesting a futuristic soviet soldier in this type of winter esque uniform with a gas mask on and his weapon at the ready (futuristic bullet weaponry)

Thank you to whoever takes this request. I highly appreciate it

Requesting a character who looks similar to pic related. He should be black-skinned, wearing a completely torn suit and barefoot, with his tie bent upward. He wears a chimpanzee mask, whose mouth is stitched and eyes are replaced with speakers. Please give him a bloody baseball bat covered in big nails in one hand and a vodka bottle in the other hand as well.

Thank you in advance, my friend!

Also to add, he should wear a soviet hammer and sickle armband on his right arm

Keeping hope alive

Hoping this is the thread for you man. Id give my own request to see yours fulfilled at this point. Hang in there

/r/ing a half-elf wizard based on Vinny from Atlantis, with an octopus familiar.

Anchoring my Raider.

Anchoring War Gauntlet Barbarian

Original Reference

Hello Drawfriends, my request from last thread > with some extra

Tiefling, with ram-like horns and any tail.
Devil arm(left), obviously different from the body (creative as you like), but small enough to be hidden by a cloak. Original was ripped off by demon.
Full armor (leather or woven) sans helmet.
Ranger armed with bow made of left arm's bone.
Normal looking cloak made of middle right monster (maybe sneak in some of its features?)
Mask maybe?
Ambiguous gender (or at least not obvious). Not magical realm, just wanna add an extra layer of interest

>Do you believe friend
>In equivalent exchange
>Here's my offering
pastebin.com/2gd2STUd

Thank you in advance

Thanks user. The drawfriend that was working on it was complaining about computer issues. My own computer has been in the shop for the last few weeks, so I know how it goes.

Requesting a knightly type bard: a half-elf with long blond hair, splint armor, a broad sword and buckler. The setting is a pseudo-16th century, so big feathery hats and puffy sleeves are all the rage. Feel free to go overboard. He is a bard after all.

Requesting my drow beastmaster playing a harp made of insect chitin with a spiderweb for strings while her spider buddy chills with her/climbs down a strand of web above her.

It looks like more of a doozy than it is, the ref is divided into mask, armor, and spider subsections. A majority of it is just aesthetic insp anyways.

Thank you!

Requesting my highschool paladin. He's a narcissistic pretty boy. The armor he wears is in the style of pic related, but gaudy, bright, white, and gold. Affixed atop the helmet in a claw styled crest is a semi transparent egg(it disintegrates people who touch it, so I had in mounted on my helmet for use while headbutting my foes). Finally he wears a dagged cape made from the blue wing of a sea drake(which he uses to glide about like batman). If he is drawn without a helmet just imagine a shoujo love interest with flowing golden locks. In battle he wields a thunderous longsword, and a lance made from the leg bone of the sea drake his cape came from.

Jesus, what happened?

What do you mean?

When you nod your head yes
But you wanna say no

/r/ing this character riding a hoverbike like the one pictured(except with the pictured color changes) through a rainy cyberpunk street, possibly getting shot at from offscreen

honestly man if those are doodles you should try a full render. you're pretty fuggen good.

Reposting fulfilled request in case OR didn't get it at the end of last thread. All requests can be found on my DA anyway:
bored-drawfriend.deviantart.com/
Working on these next.

Something like this user?

Requesting a picture of my Monk/Warlock. A former soldier of fortune who was away from his home chasing riches when an undead horde destroyed his village and killed his wife and child, Gregory Sindel now wanders the land seeking redemption and enlightenment.

I would like to see a picture of him using his Warlock powers to conjure up images of his wife and child in his hands as he waits out the cold night. I would prefer him to be itting cross legged in the dark, but if it's an issue he could be kneeling or even just sitting at a table covering his lower half. Just so long as he watches the figures in his hands dance in the flames on his hands as he tries to hold onto their memories just a little while longer.

Well you ignored me when I tried to find out if you wanted the rifle a order arms or present arms (saluting) in the last thread. M I realize you are asking for things without knowing that these terms have definitions. So which ready position do you want? Or do you want something else entirely?

Why is the character wearing 14th century armor in a 16th century setting?

Deliveriing for the user from last threrad who requested Torchstar.

Cute!

It's vintage

Requesting my campaign's breakout character; sassy, middle aged, buxom alcoholic shopkeeper.

Peddling wares, ramping up prices, giving adventures attitude, whatever you fancy.

requesting any number of tieflings in modern/futuristic gear, stylized to imply they are descended from demons from Doom.

doom.wikia.com/wiki/Monster
link to a fleshed out bestiary if you don't wanna do a hellknight

You have a really pretty handwriting. Love your f's

OR here
I like it, cheers!

fixed the facial slit

Not or, but I have a little theory that Tau women under the Etherials are kinda messed up looking due to unwitting inbreeding and cast focus, like how some dogs end up getting all messed up down the line, while the women under farsightland are more attractive due to being allowed to breed normally. Mutts are objectively better then pure breeds in terms of balance afterall

Torchstar defected from the Empire, she's not native to the Enclave.

And the Enclave practices an even more extreme form of caste segregation, with one planet for each caste

If the OR is still around - here's that elven bard you requested last thread.

That's very kind of you to say, user. Thank you.

Eyh you are a guy who drew a small paladin/magical girl right? I Love the way you draw, do you have blog?

Oh....

still here, very cool looking my friend.

thats slightly disappointing, I liked anons little headcanon there, but alas

Might be someone very similar, you can find me at www.autumnalbloomer.tumblr.com

Make up your own Tau the; maybe a group who have gone merc alongside their kroot.

I know I know, I'm just a lazy cunt. I should honestly probably shell out for a comission, too, for how complex the design is.

Requesting an Inugami character wielding an odachi sword and carrying a longbow and arrows on their back and to be wearing that black rope in the reference pic but have there be samurai-like armor protecting the torso and have the Japanese letters for guardian and lover to be on each shoulder. I'd also like for the head to look more dog-like than in the pic and have the hood be down to show the floppy ears.

Bumpor

Requesting my character for a game set in the Witcher universe.

Hair - black
Eyes - yellow, with cat-like slits
Weapons - the redmarked sword, and whichever of the bluemarked ones you like best

Help me user, you're my only hope.

Bump

Working on it.

That's exactly on the big dwarfy nose!

You have my thanks drawfriend.

Bump!

Looking for someone to draw my current character,hes a large muscular man pretty much designed after said gentleman in attached picture. wearing a black collared shirt with the sleeves rolled up just past the elbows, tucked into a pair of military woodland camo cargo pants with black knee pads. and a pair of black cowboy boots. also has a belt with a pistol holster on his right side with a revolver sheathed in it and a knife sheathed somewhere on his belt as well.

Gonna' call it a night here. Probably won't get the chance to do anything tomorrow.

Bump

Bump

Could someone draw my Zenith for Exalted please?
Think typical mandarin/ fu manchu looking guy in simple green robes, but with an elegantly mechanical left leg and arm. The left arm is bulky (think Doomfist) and has a pile bunker weapon on top of it like in the top right ref.
Funky combat pose would be appreciated, but whatever goes.

Thanks in advance drawfags!

Bempan

Glad you liked it user!

God damn those lines are sexy af

muh

Update

probably not done with it yet

Bump for the weird creepy faun