Don't Fight It

Register on Kucoin , it is going to be huge and you're going to miss it man 1bHx4

Day trader on kucoin here,
use my link for extra bonus:

1eedM

1b3PN

Keep the chain going friends, we're all gonna make it

Help a poor guy make it to Ladaland : 1tKtr

can someone explain what kucoin is all about and why everyone posts about it here?

help a poorfag 1b57x

Yes
1a8fa

It's an exchange like Binance. I'd say it's the 2nd easiest one to use, after Binance. Kind of annoying with its security (logs you out pretty fast and also requires you to 2FA multiple times) but whatever.

1w1Jw

It's an exchange and if the person you invite trades, you get part of the fees used in the transaction instead of kucoin getting it

Also kucoin allows NEO pairs to trade which is awesome if you're into it

Let's go gents
1cvvx

kucoinn.net

1Q554

Its literally a better version of Binance.
It has Trading View built in to their charts. Instead of just giving a discount on fee's, their coin gives dividends in every coin that is exchanged on the website. They do give a ways.

It will be a top 10 exchange within the next 4-5 months if they do atleast the bare minimum from this point on.

1beyw

I hate they don't have stop losses, I trade with around 80 ETH on binance but won't put them there if i can't lock in gains

ku coin. com / #/ ? r= 1bRyg

KuCoin is going to be the next big exchange. Register more and more people and get KCS, and you will all reap the dividend paid out. kucoin will continue to grow as the acquire and list new coins. Already they list just about every major mainstream cuccoin and alt coin.

This is as near to the ground floor you'll get.

cryptodealer.io/blogs/news/new-exchange-kucoin

super comfy

1w6Qv

Just signed up

Keeping the ref chain going: 1vgax

1bKJu

If anyone can hit me up, got a tough week.

kucoin exchange referal: 1sPwh

1a5M1

1wH2f :^] plz

To whoever used my referal code I can send you a small deposit as a way to thank you if you can manage to get me some indirect invitation

1wHuc

Im a poorfag pls help

1dN25

I'm shilling here all day so sign up with my code for sweet second hand referrals

Anyone have a legitimate way of getting referrals? WE NEED A PLAN

> Use this code and get 0.01 ETH

1bHtM

After you register using this code, post KuCoin code so I can verify you're not lying and then ETH Wallet ID - limit 3 people

I just registered a couple of hours ago. Is it possible to enter in a referral code after registration?